PDA

View Full Version : Fire Emblem

Bulf
01-16-2009, 01:28 AM
Surprisngly, Ive never played Fire Emblem. Is it worth buying?

Chewbaka
01-16-2009, 01:40 AM
Yes Elli, it's worth it (at least to me.) It's a great tactics game that has a lot of characters to get during the main quest. There are a few side quests too. I find the combat fun to watch, the crits very great and the classes quite good. Go pick up the GBA ones first.

kimbeey13
01-17-2009, 11:00 AM
Fire Emblem is a wonderful game and I personally think it is worth the buy. I would probably try to start off with playing the ones for the GBA.

Bring Me The Horizon
01-17-2009, 11:02 AM
Fire Emblem is such a good game its one of my favorite strategy RPG's besides Yggdra Union which you should also pick up if your entering the genre of strategy games :-)

SigmaSD
01-17-2009, 11:55 AM
It's one of the best strategy games out there. It's also quite challenging since you don't get your troops back if they die (that's what makes it hard). It also has a great story line, and I thouroughly enjoyed it. I'm still waiting for the original one to come out for the DS.

Orta Honehone
01-19-2009, 05:34 PM
I totally recommend it-then again i love just about any tactical RPG-although I will admit hearing the same music everytime it was your units turn did get a little annoying...Oh well thats what the mute buttons for though :laugh:

Beezer
01-20-2009, 11:01 PM
I've played one for Gamecube and one for the Wii and like em both.

naotavespaboy
01-21-2009, 02:01 PM
Fire Emblem is pure brilliance. I own 3, 4, 6, Thrakia 776, sacred stones, path of radiance and radiant dawn and all are top quality strategy games. The best thing about tham is that they give each character a backround like in an rpg so by the end of the game you care about your little group of soldiers and can't stand to lose any of them. Nephenee and Brom from Path of radiance/ Radiant dawn are the best (hence my Neph sig). My advice check them out if you can!