PDA

View Full Version : Scrapped Princess!

Miko
11-07-2003, 11:54 PM
To be honest, I haven't seen a single Scrapped Princess wallpaper (besides ones made by Studio Bones itself, which are primarily large scans)... anywho, I concede to you guys: There are problems galore.

:P What are these problems? How can I fix this wallpaper up, cause I'm at a creative stump...

But before you tell me, keep in mind; the character started as a black and white sketch; I wanted it CGed...so I CGed it; but I made sure to keep it kind of sketchy looking - so don't tell me to fix the extraction. Heh...

Anywho, what do you think?
http://www.farsideblues.com/tmp/spwall.jpg

_hades the wicked
11-08-2003, 12:01 AM
Even though you say you wanted it to look sketchy, it looks bad colored, specially the hair... Just give it a touch up on those colors and it'll look better in my opinion.

MistressPookyChan
11-08-2003, 12:19 AM
scratchy pictures look best on scratchy backgrounds, IMO. Try making the background scratchier, or add somethings that add to the sratchy tone.

nice image though! I would say the coloring isnt needed if you change the background.

diablo111
11-08-2003, 12:21 AM
The bg is too sophisticated compared to the character...the contrast is too stark.

WinterC_16
11-08-2003, 11:10 PM
Why not try to make it less scetchy looking, anything worth a try. Or make the background scetchy.

Can someone help me with my signature, it never works. :(