PDA

View Full Version : RPG: Star Chaser

Yugure's Goddess
01-11-2009, 05:36 PM
FOR NEWCOMERS:
New players are always welcome to the RPG. If you wish to join, simply PM me. Information on the plot and set up is located in the Sign Up (http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=81872) and OOC (http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=82282) threads.

One of our only dilemmas, now, at the beginning, is distinguishing between which ship your little guy is on.

EDIT: I recieved a better idea from FallenBabyDoll on this problem. If you hit Post Reply at the top of the page, the new page has an area for the post title right above the box for typing . Type the ship you are on there, for each post. If you have characters active on more than one ship, in that post clarify who is where like this:

Character's first name: Ship Name

For each character. Or you could just put at the top of the post. Whatever you prefer, so long as we know what ship you're on. Criminals do not have to specify a ship, so long as they are not actually on one of the ships.

All criminals, other than Kochab, post in red. Even criminals controlled by other players. If you are not controlling a criminal, do not use red for your character's color, please. If you are in control of a criminal, you may not control that criminal until I have posted his/her profile into the OOC thread.

For most information on the ship and the set up of the RPG, visit the OOC Thread:

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=82282

This first page or so of the RPG is going to take place outside the ships. Both are docked at an air station on Earth, ready to take off. Further more, they are docked side-by-side. Alula and Vildiur are shacked up in the city where the ships are docked, still getting everything ready, mostly minor things. You guys are... where ever.

----------------------------------------

-- Orion --

Alula leaned back in her chair, and cocked her head to the side. She was reading the glowing screen in front of her.

"All members of the Bounty Ship, Orion:

We are scheduled to take off in two day's time. You are to be here with all luggage and equipment in the Lord Henry Air Station at noon, ready to go. Say your good byes to any family and friends. The Orion and Ursa Major will be leaving port at the same time. When everyone arrives, there will be a short debriefing of our first destination.

Welcome on board. I am looking forward to our time together.

Sincerely,
Alula"

Is what it read. The ticking of a key sent the message to all recipients.

She was still, staring at the screen for a moment before she sighed, stood up and stretched. Throwing on her coat, she walked slowly to a window, nearby, and leaned on the sill, looking out on the bustling city below her, filled with railways and vehicles traveling at break-neck speeds, hundreds of people crowding onto walkways and into buildings, and every sleek, polished skyscraper flashed countless images, advertisements and any number of other colorful videos. She looked up at the sky. She preferred the sky to the noisy people below. It was expansive, and even with all of the enormous buildings crowded around her, it seemed endless, open, and beautiful. The sun was overhead, blazing behind soft clouds that shielded it's heat from those below. Just as she was admiring the sky an airship zoomed overhead from one side of the skyline to another.

Proof for her, that her time was near. Today was a busy day. She still needed to get everything ready and she knew this very well. She snatched up a small billfold from the table and left the room, not bothering to lock the door behind her. There wasn't really anything she needed in that room, anyway. Yawning and sighing again, she shuffled down the hallway of the hotel, and stood in front of another door, with the numbers 2824 printed at the top, large and dark. She reached up and, without hesitating, began pounding on the door loudly.

"Vildiur!" She called through the door. "Let's go! I've got things to do! I can't wait for you all day!"

Luzifer
01-11-2009, 06:29 PM
NEVER URSA MAJOR:
A massive explosion sent the crowd scurrying.

It sent the car high into the sky and Never merely stared at it from across the street as it flew through the air to land not two feet beside him. Cool. He just stared at for a while as people around him panicked and ran. Eventually the cops showed up; funny how they tended to do that. They didn't seem much calmer than the people. Which was fine. It didn't bother Never.

One of them came up to him, "Did you see what happened?"

"See? See what? The explosion? Yeah I saw that... car there suddenly light... big fire. It was pretty crazy you know. All glowy and shiny and glowy and well you know. But I though you had already figured that out by now. Not get the memo?" He talked quickly with bizarre lilting voice.

"Did you see what caused the explosion? Did you see anyone?" The police officer was clearly annoyed by him but Never didn't care.

"See-Cause-Anyone? umm... don't know don't know. I was there... looking at car. It was a nice car, vintage, must be a fortune, I mean it was one of the antquite models. Feel bad for the guy who owned it. Anyway, looking I was, and then exploding was the car. It was sudden, kinda surprising, but in a sudden way. Not not sudden, but sudden. I didn't see nobody round the before... it just explodes, fire everywhere."

The police officer sighed but was called by his college, "Hey, Norm! Found a tag on the car. Says: 'Work of the Bombastic Brain. Look up now to the Ultrasound Rainbow'...? What the? Is some sort of gag?"

Never smiled as the read the note and decided to leave. That had been amusing. He decided to head over to the docks and find a ship... he'd need one pretty soon.

BREAEDEN ORION

Breaeden sat by the Orion, laying half sleepily across a cargo crate. There really wasn't much else for him to do, or rather there wasn't anything in the world that he wanted to do. He just sort of stared into space thinking about the route he should have the Orion take over and over. He came to the same solution every time but he didn't really think about it because he was unsure. he thought about it because he was bored.

He had always been bored... ever since... his first memories he supposed. Or were they the boy's memories? Whichever, there was no real desire in his life. Nothing he wanted. He just sort of drifted from place to place, doing what he had to but no more.

FullMetalAlchemist997
01-12-2009, 07:31 AM
Staring at the screen for a long moment Vildiur wrote a short, terse to the point message:

"Members of the bounty ship Ursa Major, report to the docking station so we can brief you about the mission.
Minor"

She didn't bother signing it with more than her last name if no one could figure out who it was from just that then they didn't need to be on her ship.

Someone was pounding on her door. Vildiur recognized the voice. She opened the door. "You do know at the end it'll be me waiting for you" She said. While technically she was teasing, Vildiur also meant it she wanted to win. "But I'm coming"

Alanoir had been checking out the last physicals of the crew. It paid to know who might be the least bit sick. It was extremely boring because witht he exception of name changes, age changes, and gender changes the physicals all screamed the same thing. "Healthy".

She should be happy this meant minimal problems. But instead Alanoir found herself longing that one of the crew members would develop a disease. What nice thing to wish for people who would be with you in space.

Light Buster
01-12-2009, 09:28 AM
Fred was rocked by an explosion as he loaded his weapons and holistered his knife. "What was that?" he thought. Something exploded somewhere in space but what was it? He knew this was going to be a tough one. This situation demands perfect performance and a single flaw can get him or his crew killed. Also, the captain wasn't going to take it easy on him...

"It looks like it time. I hope I can do this!" he said loudly.

Hollow Ichigo
01-12-2009, 12:12 PM
Vladimir: OrionVladimir stood oddly on his left leg. Balancing himself up on it as he looked out of the cargo bay at the city. He knew of a few bounties in the area, and wouldn't mind bringing them in. However he was to busy to side track. He had to debrief his new crew. Some old, and some new. All should be ready to work.Hesighed to himself for opening a book titled: Tales of the Expanding Star. SOmething he picked up at the local bookstore. None of the books were his style but they served their purpose. Seeing as deep in space he wouldn;t get to read that much. Only being focused on running the tight shift. He couldn't remember the last time he slept. It had been two no three days. He could feel the strain it was putting on his body. That was the effect of working around the clock not stopping till his job was done. Now however his tolerance was strained and the added exhasution wouldn't serve well while on the job. Maybe these two days he would only sleep. That would be best for both he, and the crew.Sarah: MajorSarah sat in her office aboard the wonderful ship. She had a few more things to settle before she headed out. They were docked beside the Orion where Vlad was. She wouldn;t risk being seen by him by no means. However she wanted to see him, and to tell him that she was fine. But her fear for his and her safety got the better of her, and she only sighed, and leaned back in her chair. Looking at her ceiling. She sank into a bit of depression before shaking it from her head, and standing up. leaving her office after turning her computer, and lights off. SHe headed out, and stepped from the carge bay doors into the city. There she heard an explosion, and sighed again. Things were always going wrong around these times. Mainly to something as clumsy, and hot-headed as herself. Something crazy always happened ot her. Something like she would be covered in some slim, and forced to undress before her whole crew. Then having her rank taken for public explotation, something in that sorts. Something insanly funny, yet embrassing. Something she would live with forever. Like leaving her family, and causing her mothers depression, and death, then her fathers disappearance. All caused because she was foolish, and young. But things had changed now, and she was paying for it. She would make things right. As Co-Cpatain. As a leader. She would find her father, and bring him back. Maybe then her mother could rest in peace.

FeyDragon
01-12-2009, 02:53 PM
Kaosu was leaning on the wall, hakf asleep when he heard a large BOOM somewhere. He didnt really care but he still looked to where it came from, only to see a car on fire
"Isnt there anything interesting to do around here?" - he said to himself.
He decided to hurry up and get to the ship, and... well... guard.

Gero50
01-12-2009, 05:06 PM
Jackson was driving along on his way to the ship to begin some quick checks and make sure it was in good condition for launch. But while driving he heard a exploration, the sound came from behind him. He puled over to the side over to the side of the road and got out of his car. He thought to himself "I really hope no one was heart during that." But he had little time to stand there and try and figure out what exactly went wrong, cause he had a job to do. He did however see a newspaper the blew in the wind and landed by his feet. He picked it up and quickly read the first page. The front page was talking about the same exploration that just happened. He thought " boy this was more serious then I thought." He continued reading on to learn no one was heart he took a deep breath and through the paper back onto the ground and got back into his car. He pressed a button on the dash board and a GPS system apeared on a small build in display. He used it to plot a course that would get him to the ship as soon as possible. In just 20 minutes he was there. He got out of the car and grabbed his bags and went aboard to his room. He did'nt see anyone else there yet, but then again he wasn't looking for them. He began inspecting the inside of the ship starting with the bridge and working his way through the entire place.

Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf
01-12-2009, 06:46 PM
---Orion---

Mayna finished putting away all the medicine she owned, along with some that she was given by Alula, in most of the cabinets. She would save some room for the other Medics aboard... if there were anymore... just incase they wanted to stow away their things, too. DING! Mayna closed the small, wooden door and walked quickly to her laptop, which rested on the counter a little ways down the room. She scanned the bight blue screen.

All members of the Bounty Ship, Orion:

We are scheduled to take off in two day's time. You are to be here with all luggage and equipment in the Lord Henry Air Station at noon, ready to go. Say your good byes to any family and friends. The Orion and Ursa Major will be leaving port at the same time. When everyone arrives, there will be a short debriefing of our first destination.

Sincerely,
Alula

Mayna scanned through it and nodded her head. All her things were already packed and she was ready to go. She cupped the mouse in one hand, moved the cursor to the DELETE button, and pressed. CLICK! Deleted.

OOC: I'll post with Christopher next.

Sister Nightroad
01-12-2009, 09:34 PM
-Vivian Orion-

Vivian paused, floured hands posed mid-air. A small tingling sound caused her to glance down at her pocket. Her phone was ringing, sounding the alarm that she'd gotten an e-mail. Her brows came together and made a small crease between her eyes. Vivian searched for a place to put the soft dough she'd been kneading. The ringing continued, complaining about the e-mail. With a sigh, Vivian set the dough back into the bowl and wiped her hands on her apron. She dug her phone out her pocket and flipped it open. It was from Alula! The ship was ready to leave dock, and called for its' crew members. Vivian smiled and shut her phone. Without a second glance at the dough she untied her apron and walked out of the kitchen.

The kitchen was brand new, with granite sinks and counters. Vivian had remodeled it herself. She didn't bother to clean the kitchen but called out to the other workers, "Hey! I'm leaving now!" They called good-byes to her as she went to grab her suitcase and hat. She tied her hair into a long pony tail that went past her hips. Vivian put on her coat and hat and picked up her small case. She took one last look at the kitchen before leaving it for good......

Vivian was so confused! Where was the ship again? She didn't know anyone who would be on the same ship, and honestly had no idea what the ship looked like. Vivian had been hoping that someone would be as lost as she was, and they would then go looking for their ship together. It was hopeless! Vivian set her case down and turned away, not realizing that a child had taken a liking to it, and was inspecting it closely. The child looked up at the unobservant Vivian, and took off with her suitcase. Vivian thought she might have spotted the ship, and bent to grab her case. She gasped when she saw it missing. Vivian searched through the crowd, and saw the child with her case. "Ah, hey there! That's my case! Come back!" Vivian ran to catch the child before it got too far away.

Princely Dreaming Doll
01-12-2009, 09:38 PM
Edit: If you hit Post Reply at the top of the page, the new page has an area for the post title right above the box for typing.

OCC: Read this next time

Luca remained in the ship for the most part. They couldn't get him out of the air vents again. No one was in there, which gave him much opportunity to explore. His inquisitive nature and his curiosity was what always got the better of him. He found himself out of the air vents to what appeared to be the control room. Luca smiled a little proud of himself. There it was the yellow, round button, the captain always tell him never to touch because it's to much hassle and it causes a fuss. Luca walked over to the control room and pressed the button.
Suddenly a loud noise came from the belly of the ship. It was a foghorn, loud, obnoxious and roared through the cities.
Luca smiled even more, he liked noise, he liked it a lot. He pressed the button several other times extending each horn. After his fun, he pressed the green button which turned the lights on. Big blast of light came avalanching through the city.
And it was already bright enough with the sun shiny. He pressed the green button again, which turned the lights off. And last, but not least most certainly the purple button.
Suddenly a screeching noise came from the purple button. It was the alarm. Luca pressed the purple button to turn it off, he didn't like this noise in particular, but no matter how many times he pressed the purple button the alarm wouldn't go off.
Luca panicked grabbed the air ducts cover and ran back into the vents and hid. Knowing no punishment could come to him if he just hid here.

Gero50
01-12-2009, 11:15 PM
Jackson awoke from the sound of the alarm and jumped out of his bed. He thought "What could be going on I just got done checking that room." He put on his day time cloths and started running for the bridge. Jackson got there and found the door was wide open and the purple button had been pressed the one that activates the alarm for intruders. Jackson run a quick analysis over his prier configuration and found several things have been changed. He pulled up the ships main computer and manually turned the alarm off. He then changed the ships configuration back to normal and got it ready for launch once again. He then put it back into standby mode so no one but the people who needed to use could use the main system. He then walked out of the control room and closed the door and locked it knowing only he and the other engineer as well as the cheef engireer and the captin had the key code to get back in there. He just relised he had forgotten to leave a note for the captin of what just happen. So he enterend the code and went back in. He sat down in one of the chairs and began writing it. The note described what happened and that it was all clear and that there was no intruders onboard. He noted as well that he would install sucrity cams with the captins permison to prevent this from happening again. So he walked back to his room and closed the door. He reached into his pocet and pulled out a screwdrivers. But this was not just any screwdriver. It was what he called inperfect-400. A screwdriver that could duble as gun with the power to shoot 400 rounds a second. But had one majior weakness. Once it had fired all of is amo it was useless for five hole minutes. He then walked over to his bags and began to open one of them. He pulled out some more tools as well as some parts to something. He had thought ahead abouth the cameras but never put one together being he did not have the captain's permision. He still put one togeather and was planing on presenting it to Alula

Princely Dreaming Doll
01-13-2009, 12:11 AM
Luca was following a man from the air vents all around. Then suddenly Luca watched him build something. Something that would spy on Luca, Luca opened the hatch of the air vent. When the man wasn't looking at the camera thinking about something.
Luca grabbed the camera and closed the vent and left quickly. He was not going to get punished and he wasn't going to have someone tell on him. Tattle tale.

Gero50
01-13-2009, 12:49 AM
Jackson thought he heard a sound coming from the vent. So he decided to crawl up in there and follow it seeing as his security system had not yet been approved by the captain. he crept on word through the ships vents. He saw no sign of trouble but he was never one to back down from a change. He thought to himself, "I I can't believe my camera was stolen right under my nose like that." He then kept on going until he heard something up a head. It seemed like it was another person inside the vents with him. He thought " It sounds like the same sounds I heard a few minutes ago in my room." Jackson was going to find the person that took his camera and his honer away if it ment scouring every last vent in the ship. He then stoped for a second he thought to himself. "Wait a minute I have designed a ship just like this one before so, the only way out of this vent system that he could take to make sure no one would find him is." He posed for a second and looked around. "that way directlly south." He thought to himself. He kept going in that direction when he saw a shadow of another person coming from around the corner. He also saw his cammera that he was going to suggest to Alula for a more sucure ship design. He pulled out his weapon and yelled HAY, GET BACK WITH THAT!

Luzifer
01-13-2009, 01:09 AM
NEVER USRA MAJOR

Never slipped into the docking bay unnoticed. Not that stealth was necessary, but he was bored and it was something to do. Besides, where was the fun in letting himself get caught on security cameras?

He grinned to himself about nothing in particular as he began to look at the ships deciding which one he would hire passage/stow away on. He decided he liked the look of one of the ships and pulled a small hand held computer out of his pocket. A little bit of work and he was looking at the ships registry. Of course, he had hacked a back door to it (though that was, again, not necessary) but either way he figured out that the ship was the Ursa Major. The Captain was one Vilidur Minor.

BREAEDEN ORION

Breaeden sat up from the crate and decided to walk around the docking bay, just to give himself something to do while he lazily continued recalculating the Calculus involved in what the ship's orbital drift would be when it began to escape the planet's gravity.

As he walked, something shook Breaeden from his daze of half-hearted Nav-Math. Someone shouting "Ah, hey there! That's my case! Come back!". A kid was dashing past him with a case. Breaeden quickly snapped arm out and grabbed the kid's shouler bringing him to stop.

"What have we here?" Breaeden asked with a vague wistfulness.

Sister Nightroad
01-13-2009, 07:34 AM
Vivian paused to catch her breath. She wasn't made to run like this! She looked around for the child, and saw that someone had stopped him. Vivian hurried around the crowd to where the culprit stood. "T-thank you for stopping him!" She told the man who had the boy by his shoulder. She then turned back to the boy. "I know that looks really pretty, but there isn't anything good inside that you would want. Could I please have it back now?" The boy, she noticed, was dirty and on the thin side.

"It's mine! Finders keepers!" He shouted at her. Vivian dug into her pockets, and produced a small piece of candy. "Oh dear. Looks like I've found myself a piece of candy!" The boys mouth dropped open and he let go of the case. Vivian smiled, "I'll tell you what. I will give you this piece of candy if you give me back my case. Deal?" The boy nodded, and the two exchanged items.

Vivian then hugged the case to her chest. She would have to disinfect it later. She could still imagine those hands holding the case, fingers all over it and leaving dirty skin cells on it. It made her sick. Vivian sighed, she was still lost! She turned to the person who'd caught the boy. "I'm very sorry for that. I really thank you for catching him. I don't know what I'd do if I lost this." She smiled, "Ah but... I am looking for a specific ship called the Orion. Do you happen to know where that is?"

Princely Dreaming Doll
01-13-2009, 08:23 AM
Luca growled and make a noise almost like an angry cat. Right at that moment Luca grabbed the camera and started banging it on the walls. He cracked the camera open like a nut. He took the exposed wire and created a but of friction with the wire. He had created a live current with just that friction alone. He began moving slowly towards the man thought Luca was going to shock him. Instead Luca bit his hand and went backwards opened the cover of the air vent and found himself in the docking room. He knew how to get out from, cause this was the way he came. He got out and saw another massive ship beside this ship.
His inquisitive nature led him towards the ship, that was known as Ursa Major. He found a small area to get inside and he did. He was in the storage area, but that was okay. He could use the camera to load the map.

Light Buster
01-13-2009, 09:34 AM
Fred made his way into the docking station. Getting there was his only thing he had to do. He was prepared now and then just waited. He took a look around. Nobody was there. Guessed he made it there first. But something didn't quiet seem right...it felt that if someone else is there...but who was it...he didn't to seem to care right now, his only priority is to get ready. He strapped his armor on and then put on his helmet. Inside the helmet was a visor he looked through, what a newcomer needed...this was his opportunity to show his brothers what he was cabable of, hopefully nothing goes wrong. He got a message on his helmet's HUD:

"Members of the bounty ship Ursa Major, report to the docking station so we can brief you about the mission.
Minor."

"Duh...I'm already here," he said. "Might as well wait."

FullMetalAlchemist997
01-13-2009, 09:35 AM
Alanoir had been checking the supply of medicines even though she'd done it six times already when the alarm went off. She nearly dropped the bottle of medicine she had been checking. It was done as soon as it started so Alanoir ignored it.

Putting everything back in good order she wandered down to her room. The bag sat on her bed with something vibrating in a pocket. Her cell phone. The e-mail was short and to the point:

Members of the bounty ship Ursa Major, report to the docking station so we can brief you about the mission.
Minor

Alanoir deleted it. She was here. There was no one that a tearful goodbye could be directed at anyways. All her family had died with her mother at least in Alanoir's opinion even though her father was out there somewhere.

She kept her phone on and downloaded the medical files onto it. It was easier than carrying a bunch of papers or another thing around.

OOC: No need to yell. So please calm down simple mistake on my part and I apologize.

Luzifer
01-13-2009, 10:31 AM
BREAEDEN ORION
Breaeden just watched the odd girl dealing with the boy. Bargaining hardly seemed like a necessary solution in this situation but he supposed it did act as something of an expedient when dealing with the mind of a child. Still, she struck him as rather odd but than, Breaeden was hardly one to speak on such a matter.

He listened to her as she spoke to him. It seemed like she was another member of the Orion's crew. He didn't know how to feel about that, so he decided to go with 'guarded optimism'. "The Orion? Yes, I know where that ship is and I can show you where it is if you want. Follow." he turned and started heading towards the ship, keeping his pace slow at first.

FeyDragon
01-13-2009, 10:45 AM
Right as Kaosu made his first step on the ship he heard:
Minor."
"Wow right on time, what are the odds of that?" - he thought
the first thing he ever did on this ship was go to the training room and fight whatever they have in stock there, not that its lke the real thing... but its something. He felt weird at this very moment, everything is the same, he does the same things, and nothing ever changes on this ship... just like a dejavu.

Princely Dreaming Doll
01-13-2009, 12:11 PM
[OCC FULLMETAL AND EVERYONE ELSE ON URSE MAJOR: READ OCC THREAD BEFORE I KILL SOMEONE....I AM ABOUT TO KILL PEOPLE RIGHT NOW...NO ONE KNOWS WHO LUCA IS IN URSA MAJOR]

Luca was wondering around the storage place of Ursa Major, it was huge and neat little stuff that fed his curiosity. He heard the loudspeakers say all personal of Ursa Major to meet up or something like that. It didn't concern him at the moment. Instead he would continue searching around. Maybe he could find himself some nice stuff to take back to the junkyard. Maybe a warmer blanket and some food.
Now it was all about his curiosity at the same time as his survival.

Gero50
01-13-2009, 05:21 PM
Jack he pushed it off and quickllyson felt something hit his hand but, rather then take his chances He reached into his pocket again and pulled out his screwdriver. He pressed a button the the end of the tool and a gun retracted. He pulled the trigger and a loud bang noise ecoded through the vent system. Just then a whole was caused in the vent he was in. The forse of his gun had blone a whole in the vent. He then jumped down to what seemed to be a hallway. He reached into the other pocet and pulled out a little remote. He entered a code which destroyed the camera he build. Then he put the remote back into his jacket and whent to find the captain

Sister Nightroad
01-13-2009, 05:27 PM
Vivian sighed in relief. At least someone knew where the ship was! "Follow." He said. Vivian hurried to catch up with him even though he was walking slowly. She glanced at him curiously, not realizing she was staring until she nearly tripped over the hem of her dress. "Ah um... Are you also part of the crew?"

Vivian looked around her worriedly, and folded her fingers to the inside her sleeves. She was scared someone would accidentally bump into her and someone's flesh would touch her. Just the thought made her shiver. She found herself lagging behind, and skipped to catch up with the strange man.

Luzifer
01-13-2009, 05:44 PM
"Hm?" Breaeden said looking back at the girl as she tripped. He cocked an eyebrow slightly but didn't comment. At least... not outloud. Regardless, he waited for her to catch up before cotinuing to walk and to talk, "Yeah... I guess you could say that... I'm... in charge of navigation." he said, pausing occasionally to figure out the precise words to say it. He didn't like dealing with all the questions he would get if he explain the fact he was technically a walking corpse/computer. He had long ago stopped telling people about that, they asked the most insensitive questions.

He pointed to the ship as they arrived, "Thats Orion..." his finger then moved to a random belt that had been left on the floor by one of the docking bay engineers, "And there's its belt."

Navigators joke's seldom went over well but that didn't stop him from making them.

Sister Nightroad
01-13-2009, 06:03 PM
Vivian smiled at the man as he made a joke about the ship. With yet another mental sigh of relief she smiled wider. "Thats a relief. It'll be nice to know someone on the ship before it takes off. It's lovely to meet you Sir...?" She trailed off in question. Vivian looked off at the ship. She knew nothing about ships in particular. She could just imagine herself getting lost on the boat and having to ask people how to get to her room...or worse, the bathroom! Vivian already felt uneasy.

She heard him say something about being in charge of navigation. "In charge of navigation huh? I'm only an assistant chef." She laughed and looked down at her dress, trying to hide a flour stain with the fold in her dress. "I don't know a thing about navigation, obviously." She grinned up at him.

Luzifer
01-13-2009, 06:10 PM
"Oh..um... well most people call me Breaeden, that's pronounced Bray-a-den. And you are...?" he supposed it would be a good idea to get to know everyone's names. He always hated awkwardly having someone wave at him and talk to him when he didn't know there name. He kept having to skirt the issue with such place holders as 'man', 'dude', 'chief', and 'person-who-I-do-not-know'. They usually figured it out after the last one.

Sister Nightroad
01-13-2009, 06:25 PM
"Bray-a-den. That's unique!" She shifted her case to the other hand and tilted her head to the side. "My name is...Vivian." She looked down at her shoes. Hopefully there would be no further questions about her. Vivian tipped her hat back and smiled again. "Wait, so does that mean you know Miss Alula too?" Vivian was excited again about seeing Alula. She happened to be Vivian's only friend, and every meeting was always a treat for Vivian.

Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf
01-13-2009, 07:15 PM
Christopher walked dow nthe concrete side-walk, lightly making up a random beat with his feet. Almost time to take off... He had recieved the messege sent by Alula and was already done packing. All he had to do was take his things to the ship and wait in his new... co-captain seat, which he was doing now. CC smiled. It was a good thing to be co-captain of the brand new ship, Orion. His eyes strayed upwards as the large ship came into few. "Now's the time..." He sighed to himself in a cheerful manner as he entered the small air ship docking area. He swiftly climbed the stairs (please correct me if I'm wrong) towards his new home.

Luzifer
01-13-2009, 07:36 PM
Breaeden averted his eyes, "Not...really... Well, I know here in the sense I've met her, and I talked to her a bit, after all she offered me the job. But... I don't know here very well, acquaintances, I suppose is how you might put our relationship. But even that might be a little generous." He had only met Alula a couple times, once when he had guided her into the docking bay. That was when she had offered him the job. The second was when he met her to take her up on her offer.

Sister Nightroad
01-13-2009, 08:15 PM
Vivian looked disappointed. "I see... Miss Alula, well, she's a very good friend of mine." Not to mention the only friend I have, She added mentally. She too looked away. Vivian looked around her and saw other people walking to wards the ship. Were they crew as well?

"Well, Sir Bray-a-den," Vivian pronounced his name in three syllables, "Do you happen to know where Miss Alula is? Or...Is she not even here yet?" Vivian sounded slightly unhappy as she asked the last question. She was really hoping to see Miss Alula again before the ship took off. She was stalling for time, just in case Miss Alula wasn't there yet. Vivian had no idea where she would be staying and didn't want to bother anyone else to find out.

Mitarisorceress12
01-13-2009, 09:37 PM
Tiny hands gathered up piles of clothes and stuffed them into suitcases. Kuu looked around at her room. Wow she couldn't believe she was leaving all this and exploring the cosmos's with her talent of healing the sick. As Kuu descended from the stairs here parents were waiting for her. "Good luck sweetie." said her mama. "Well miss you Kuu. Remember we'll still be waiting for yo to return someday." said her father giving her a one-armed hug. In all the mist of the tearful goodbye's Kuu's cellphone started to ring in her pocket. "Jeez..mama..dad.. I have to answer this." Kuu's cellphone screen lighted up as the message revealed itself. "All members of the Bounty Ship, Orion:

Sincerely,
Alula

Kuu smiled sincerely at the message before clicking delete. She'd only met the captain one time before and that was when she recuited Kuu to be her Chief of Medicine. Kuu gave her mama one final hug and headed out the door with her luggage. Kuu didn't need to take her vespta to reach the docking area since she lived in close range of it. About 2 blocks down Kuu stopped at a bakery and brought a small bag of chocolate chip cookies for herself. While eating and walking, Kuu spotted the two large airships parked in the harbor. "Now which one is Orion..what a predicament" Kuu scratched her head with a small sigh coming from her lips. Kuu stuffed one more cookie in her mouth and sat down on some random cargo crate. "Might as well finish these." she said her mouth full. Her dark tan legs dangled over the crate.

Gero50
01-13-2009, 09:39 PM
Jackson started to think " man I wonder if we really do have an intruder onboard. I mean the alarm went off and all but the only one I saw was that guy in the vents. And he looked pretty week and not a real threat to us in fact he may be a member of our crew who knows I may be acting paranoid for nothing." He heard a announcement over the ship's intercom saying all crew members are to report for a breef on out mission and first destiation. So he pulled out his GPS again this time he had a hand held GPS and used it to find the meeting place. Soon eanough he located it and started walking there. He arived and when he got ot the room he could see a lot of cheears but no one was there yet. At least he did'nt see anyone there. So he walked over to one of the chears in the frunt. He had there quitlly and waited for his captian.

Light Buster
01-14-2009, 09:39 AM
Fred began to walk around the docking station to kill the boredom. He noticed a security camera up on the corner of the wall making lefts and rights every second. Then he notice a guy in the docking station. Why didn't he spot the guy in the first place? He'll find out soon enough. "Hey where you come from?" That was probaley a stupid question to ask...

Luzifer
01-14-2009, 11:00 AM
Breaeden scratched his head, this girl seemed emotionally frail. She had become disappointed the moment she heard he didn't know Alula and even more worried when she even thought that Alula might not be on the ship. This made Breaeden guarded. He had never been good at dealing with emotional people, they tended to speak with a language he was could not learn nor be conversant with. There was always a fundanmental disconnect between them. "uh... well... she wasn't on last I checked but I wasn't paying close attnention so she might have slipped in while I was tinking, or while I was walking around the airport."

Gero50
01-14-2009, 04:04 PM
Jackson stud up and turned his head and looked at. He thought he heard something but it was just nothing. "Well I guess it was nothing. I better focus my thoughts on that guy who made me rec my own camera." He started to walk around the room back and forth. "I guess there could be a spy on board but I don't need to worry about that he is gone and now I am safe." He decided to take one more walk around the ship just to make sure he new his way around. He started to make his way to the aria where people boarded the ship and on his way there he saw a man and woman. He walked over to them and said. "Hi how are you guys doing."

Sister Nightroad
01-14-2009, 04:13 PM
Vivian nodded and continued to watch other people board the Orion. "Yes...I suppose she might have." She wished dearly that she could understand what the people tinkering with the ship were doing. Not that she wanted to help or anything (she would get in the way) but just for the purpose of knowing. Vivian stood there for a minute, just watching the workers until her phone tingled. Vivian set down her case and kept her eye on it so no one would take it, and reached inside her dress pocket to pull her phone out. An outraged e-mail from one of the workers at the restaurant. Apparently he'd found the dough she'd left in the kitchen and it had dried out and crumbled. Vivian smiled and shut her phone without replying.

Vivian thought she felt a slight discomfort coming from Breaeden and looked back up at him. "Ah um, please excuse me for bothering you with silly questions. I hope I haven't taken too much of your time Sir Bray-a-den. If you need to leave I'll go ahead and board." She groaned inside, still not wanting to face the confusion awaiting her. But she was more concerned about boring this person and dearly wanted to see Miss Alula again before the ship took off. On the outside, Vivian smiled as though it really wasn't that big of a deal.

Gero50
01-14-2009, 04:47 PM
Jackson looked at her out of the corner of his eye. He grined and began to walk back to the place where the first meeting was to take place once everyone was on board. He got there in no time now that he new the way this time. He sat back down and put his hands on his face. "Who was she she did not seem like the quite type like me." He blushed a little and rubbed his face and cleared his throat. "well I guess I'll find out soon enough." He began to wonder if the captain would even show up anytime soon. He looked down and beside his chear there was a little thing. He picked it up and held it close to his face. He looked at it very closelly. "This must be a micro chip to something but, what would it go to in here. Maybe it goes to something not apart of the ship." He turned it around several times in his hand until he saw something on the top of it. It looked like a little red light of some kind. He put it in his jacket pocet and sat back down. "I'll look at it more after the meeting when I have more time."

Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf
01-14-2009, 07:08 PM
Whenever CC had walked through the docking station, he had noticed several people talking. A young boy and an older man were talking. Well, that was the only thing he really saw going on in the air station. He was too busy getting over excited about being co-captain of Orion.

CC's heart began to explode as he entered the his very own room. He threw his suitcase on his bed wih a THUMPING noise. He reached towards the small clips locking it together and snapped them open. He began to lay out his clothes in piles, sorting them; socks, shirts, pants, etc, and began to pack them away in his new dressers.

~Shobu~
01-14-2009, 10:12 PM
Leo: Ursa Major

Leo checked the electric engine, making sure the hydrolics were pumping easily, the pistons were moving properly, the generators were running smoothly, etc. He heard a comforting loud humming come from the active engine room about him. He looked over at some of the other crew members and then to his watch. "Alright people let's make sure our captain walks in to no injuries alright?! Jose keep your arm away from anything moving!" Leo shouted above the roaring of the room. They grinned all looked to Jose, who grinned back.

"Ay, don' blame it on me! This little idiot here was pushin' me around!" Jose cocked his head at Jacob as he wiped some grease from his hands. Jacob laughed and came back with profanities. The two started play-shoving again and Leo had to walk over and knock some sense into the both of them, literally.

"I swear, this is why they put us at the back of the ship, damn," Leo shouted light-heartedly and headed up the elevator to the bridge, hoping he'd find Captain Vildiur. Nowhere in sight. That's when he remembered that she was probably still back at the hotel. He pushed his sunglasses up to his head and began checking the piloting controls, holograph screens, and so on to busy himself as he waited for the captain.

Melina: Orion

Melina was already ready to go when she recieved the message from Alula on her computer. She had just gathered up some of the spices she had recently bought and was packing it for a possible up-coming trip when she had recieved the notice. She quickly stuffed the spices and other cooking foods into her prepared luggage and bound out the door after putting up her hair into her usual semi-buns.

At the port of the Orion, she stared up at the phenomenal ship with a sense of satisfaction. She was excited to see the others again, especially Alula, her sister figure. Melina headed into the oh-so-familiar kitchen, passing by other crew members and giving them friendly waves on the way down. She opened the door to the kitchen to find some of the cooks scrubbing away at microscopic mold and dust. They all looked up and greeted her familiarly. "Hello eveyone! Is everyone here already?" she asked, placing her luggage next the door but out of the way. She loved the glow that the stainless steel surfaces gave off.

"No, we're still missing some, like Vivian," Rebecca said as she organized the pots and pans.

"Ah, I see," Melina replied gratefully. She threw her apron on, preparing herself to help make a departing feast for the crew. Vivian was always a little timid and Melina was always nice to her. Because Melina didn't spend almost all of her time in the kitchen like Vivian, she hasn't had the time to get to know her. She hoped the she would get the chance to. She seemed like a sweet girl.

Yugure's Goddess
01-14-2009, 10:49 PM
OOC: I think everyone could stand to pay attention a little better. There are a number of complaints already being submitted to me over the fact that some people aren't paying attention to things that they need to be paying attention to.

If you have not yet read the first post of the OOC thread READ IT, NOW! (http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=82282) There is important information there. In fact, please don't post again until you have. It'll take up 10, maybe 15 minutes of your life to read and that's just assuming that you read even slower than me, and believe me: I read REALLY slow. Pay attention to every OOC notice that I make, or, really, that anyone makes. If some one is breaking character in this topic, they probably have something important to say. SO READ IT! And, for godsake! Read everyone else's RPG posts, too. They took the time to write it; The least you can do is take the time to read it.

Also, if you're going to interact with another character or if another character engages and interacts with you, you should probably make it a point to check in to the Sign Up thread (http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=81872). Look at their profile, to be sure you have the information that you need on them. Don't just start interacting with them without figuring out things you should know about them such as appearance, etc. Even if you've read their profile before, it couldn't hurt to refresh your memory.

As some one who is often rather busy, I want another small favor. Don't post so much! It's alright to post a few times in one day, but take into consideration the fact that other people can't be here all of the time to post a reply every time that you do. Everyone here has lives outside of the internet so please be considerate and understanding of that, and if you notice that one or even two days of posting is generating over a page or so and there are several people that have not posted -- it's a pretty good time to stop and wait for others to catch up. It is one heck of a chore to have to read two or three pages just to be able to post once. Please, and thank you.

BIC:

Alula smirked a little and rolled her eyes. "Yeah, yeah. I'm sure you will be, now come on! I've got 15 minutes to get down to the shipping crew to show them the ship. I still have food and supplies to load! Hurry up, or those cut-throats are going to charge me an extra $100!" In spite of the woman staring straight at her, she broadened her grin and playfully rapped against the door again. "Hurry up!" She repeated, a little sardonically.

A low rumble could barely be heard through the walls of the hotel. Alula cocked an eyebrow. "What was that?!"

Luzifer
01-15-2009, 01:10 AM
NEVER URSA MAJOR

"Where I come from?" he asked, maintain the man's grammatical error, "I come from Earth, mostly, humans tend to you know. Though I'm sure in the immediate sense you could say I was born on some backwater colony. Or that I came from outside. But thats all small thing, small things right?" he held an almost feverish grin when he spoke, an agile smile, that could shift and bend to take many forms. It was a gift Never had, he could express any emotion in the world with a smile. Sorrow, grief, love, hatred, menace, kindness, apathy, and curiosity. All these and more were linked to a different grin.

BREAEDEN ORION

Breaeden waved off her apologies, though her overly apologetic words only increased his discomfort. "Its nothing, I wasn't doing anything anyway." He sighed, and picked his rifle up from the ground near the crate. "Suppose there is no use delaying embarkation, is there?" he wasn't really speaking to Vivian at this point, though he was speaking more then loudly enough for her to hear. Back to drifting, he supposed. But, then, what else was there to a man like him but drifting? There was nothing to hold him and nothing that could ever hold him. He would always drift, a tumbleweed without desire.

Valkarma
01-15-2009, 08:18 AM
Jace loved the feel of the heat coming from the Wielding touch. He was making sure to have the new rifle in working order before it gets shipped off. He was having a delivery company send his crates of equipment to his new work hold. The ship Orion. Even when he said it in his head it sounded impressive. He couldn’t wait to look at the beauty. As he fixed the chamber to reduce friction he smiled proudly at his new creation. A ‘Mark#12 silent shot sniper’ since mark#1 to 11 was ether broken or too loud. He spun around on his wheeled chair in pride at his new toy. The he threw it into the crate and relaxed himself.
Just at that moment his personal manager went off, toast was ejected from the toaster and there was a knock at the door. Jace picked up the PM and pushed off the wall. He grabbed the toast as he flew across the room and knocked into the door. He began chewing on the toast as he opened the door. It was the collector for his package. He pointed over to it and then read his message on his PM:
"All members of the Bounty Ship, Orion:

Sincerely,
Alula"
Jace smiled, handed the collector the details for where the ship was and also tipped the man in order to make sure they got there safe. Three crates were taken out. One was filled with weapons, another parts and the third his personal ‘Fixing’ Gear. He knew they would get there quick and safe. He had seen the truck taking them and knew is design.
“Well Jacey boy time to get going.” He said to himself. He finished his toast, clamped up his instruments installed into his room, and picked up his 10mm pistol. It was a precaution for the streets of the city. With a hop and a skip his was out of the door, locked it and began making his way to the Orion.

Light Buster
01-15-2009, 02:28 PM
Fred was surprised on how much information he was given from the man that was here. "Wow, that's cool..."

Peter walked in seeing Fred having a conversation with Never. He smiled as he said, "Well well, what do we have here? A conversation eh..." It was good that Fred was interacting in the world but he didn't want him to do it too much. Otherwise, things can get out of hand.

Fred jumped as he heard Peter entering the docking station. "Umm...yes...yes sir!" Peter didn't noticed his own brother entering the docking station. What was wrong with him? He really needed to straighten up.

Peter stood before Fred with his arms folded. "I'm surprised you can hold up a conversation. Usually they don't last very long but I'm surprised you can hold up to a sentence."

Fred began to look nervous. "Yes sir...," he said. "Where's Mark? He was supposed to be with you."

Peter began to look serious. "He's still unpacking our stuff in our room. He wanted the job so I came here to see what you were up to. We won't be leaving for a while so you better get to know the ship quick. Also, all three of us will be sharing the room so don't complain if you don't have any. And if you do a good job, I might give you some stuff to customize your weapon."

Fred gave a weary smile. "Yes sir." It looks like he was getting some compliments for the first time....

Mitarisorceress12
01-15-2009, 08:43 PM
Kuu finished her bag of cookies and placed the bag in a nearby trash can. She grabbed the handle of her luggage. Kuu glaced at both ships and just went with the one her mind choose, what was actually Orion. Kuu entered the large airship, little birdie in her ear told her to go along a hallway an to the left where a entrance sign hung over the door. 'Sick Bay' it read. "This is it." said the young Caigo woman pushing the door open. "Um..hello is anyone in here. I'm Kuu thorn, chief of medicine." she said nervously to anyone who happened to be in the small room.

Valkarma
01-16-2009, 03:55 AM
His jaw hit the floor. In fact he had to stop himself drooling all over his clothes. He had never seen a ship like it before. It was beautiful, graceful, and born to sail in the sky. He was sure it had no equal. Jace was truly lost for words. He didn't have a clue that such a thing could exist. Then he looked up from the ship magazine and at the Orion.
It too was an impressive ship. He gave it a quick scan over by sight. His mind worked through the likely inside, weak joints, were it would need watched and areas that would never break. It was impressive and Jace was happy to be sailing in such a pretty ship.
He walked up to the side and rubbed the side of the ship. He noticed his crates already loaded and didn't realise how long it had taken him to get there, or how long he had been looking in that magazine. He smiled and looked up at the ship.
"Well hi there new Girl." He was grinning now, "Looks like I'm your new mecher. Don't worry I'll keep you going."
His mind buzzed with excitement. Picking himself back up he wondered into the ship to give it a good look around and check over.

FullMetalAlchemist997
01-16-2009, 09:18 AM
VILDIUR- HOTEL
Vildiur sighed. "I'm..." She was cut off by the rumble. "My thoughts exactly" Vildiur said in response to Alula.

She stepped out of the hotel room and stared downt eh hallway as if the cause were going to magically appear with a lot of blinking arrows pointing at it. "We could become sleuths and check it out. Or we could leave and get ready for this" Vildiur's tone left no confusion about which she preferred the longer they stayed at the hotel the more she was itching to leave.

Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf
01-16-2009, 03:47 PM
Mayna looked up from her laptop at the woman who had entered. "Hello, there." She padded swiftly over to the door in an elegant manner. "Oh. You're the cheif of medicine. Heh. I'm Mayna. I'm a med. here. It's nice to meet you." She stuck out a hand and smiled at her new "boss".

CC finished putting his things away and stepped out of his room to take his own tour of the ship. Grrr... He clenched his stomach, and relized he hadn't eaten all day! He had been to excited! So, Christopher made his way towards Orion's kitchen. He tapped the wall fairly loudly. "Helllooooo? Anyone here?"

Sister Nightroad
01-16-2009, 05:28 PM
Vivian sincerely wished now that she hadn't signed up on such a huge ship. The kitchen was what she was searching for, and was having no luck whatsoever. Vivian spoke to herself under her breath, "A beautiful cake with flowered vanilla icing on the edges. I'll put a nice sugar rose in the center and decorate the sides with small stars. On the bottom level of the cake I'll be sure to put some kind of welcoming statement I suppose, and then on the middle layer I will make a sugar ship and set it there. It'll be lovely." The time and work needed to accomplish the cake was something Vivian longed for. She wouldn't have to worry about finding stupid rooms and getting lost and she would be able to relax!

The sound of pots and pans made Vivian look up. Like a dog following it's nose she twisted around the ship until she found the kitchen. "Home!" Was the first words out of her mouth when she saw the stoves and ovens. The counters and the sink called a mental hello to her. Upon seeing other people in the kitchen however, she blushed and set her case next to someone else's bags. Vivian removed her hat and coat and let herself in without saying anything else. The image of the cake she wanted to bake was fresh in her mind. She wanted to start cooking! While she readied the ingredients she made a sweep around the room with her eyes. She wasn't sure she knew these girls though they seemed familiar to her. Curiosity at who they were itched at her like a rash.

~Shobu~
01-16-2009, 11:54 PM
Melina looked over when she heard the two voices plus the knock. She smiled warmly and welcomed both Vivian and Christopher into the kitchen. "Come on in!" She walked over to the both of them and shook their hands. "I'm Melina, the head chef." She looked to Vivian, "I recognize you but I don't recall seeing your face much young sir. It's very nice to meet you. If either of you need anything, don't be afraid to as me." She wished wished to make more friends. She wanted to get to know everyone on the ship personally but during the last few voyages they've been on, she was tending more to the higher-ups like Alula and the others on a personal level. As much as she loves Alula as a big sister, she would like a friend, or friends, who has time for more than just a cup of tea or coffee. Perhaps she was being too selfish.

ThunderBird
01-17-2009, 01:45 AM
"Wow it's magnificent!" The little boy half shouted, staring up at what Gabriel suspeced to be the Orion. "I'm glad you can enjoy the sight of the wonderful ship." He let go of the boy's shoulder and took out his wallet, opening it up for the little boy. "Take a hundred as payment for your services as my eyes." "How do you know I won't take all your money?" Gabriel simply smiled and turned his head towards the boy. "Because I trust you that you know right from wrong and will do the right thing." Just as Gabriel had thought, the boy had taken the necessary amount and left running down the street.

Gabriel adjusted the bandages tightly pressed against his eyes; he wasn't entirely blind, he just preffered the darkness as to everything's heat signature. He leaned against what he believed was a pole, possibly lamp post and rested his hands against a thin black case that came up to his midsection. Within the case was a katana he designed and customed himself, laser amongst the edge of the blade allowing it to cut through virtually anything and twin berretas he rigged up to use today's ammunition; lasers. Gabriel took a deep breath and stood still, listening to the world moving around him as he waited for Alula's arrival.

Valkarma
01-17-2009, 09:03 AM
"HELLO!" Jace shouted through the corridors of the ship. He had made his way through the center of the ship. His estimates for the ship layout had been perfect and finding his way around was nothing.
"HELLLLOOOOO. Is anyone here?" He shouted down the corridors again. He was pacing around just looking for any of the crew if they were already here. It was good manners to introduce yourself to those you would be working with. His father had always told him that the moment you worked with someone you were putting your life in their hands and vice versa so it was important to be good with them.
As he walked along Jace tapped random pipes and made mental notes of there where abouts. They would need watching and could leak. He was enjoying inspecting the ship and was looking forward to working on it more and more as he went along. He smiled widly as he continued shouting and looking for people.

Sister Nightroad
01-17-2009, 10:55 AM
Vivian was busy preparing the batter for the cake when the head chef came to introduce herself. The woman grabbed her hand and shook it with her introduction. Vivian gagged, and yanked her hand back with unnecessary force. She turned away from the chef and rushed to the sink, feeling as though she were going to get sick. She could feel every grain of dirt on the woman's hand, and when her flesh had come into contact with Vivian's she had transferred dead skin cells, microscopic dust and germs of who knew how many. Vivian turned the faucet on, the water boiling hot. She scrubbed her fingers and palm until she decided that she'd killed everything that had once been on her hands. Blushing with utter embarrassment, Vivian turned to the chef once more and bowed to her.

"I-I'm so sorry. I don't mean to be rude at all it's just...I don't like having my hands touched by other people's skin..." Feeling ashamed, Vivian pulled her sleeve down over her hand and shook Melina's hand. "I-I know I know you from somewhere but, forgive me, I don't quite remember...My name is Vivian a-and it's a pleasure to be able to work under you Miss." She wished dearly that Melina didn't think she was being rude, and hoped that perhaps she would overlook her moment of OCD.

Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf
01-17-2009, 02:54 PM
Christopher just smiled at the two ladies. "I'm sorry for intruding without introducing myself. I'm Christopher, or CC, the co-captain." Wow. That felt sooo good. He bowed his head in polite curtisy to the kitchen chef and looked around. After a few moments of scoping, he turned to Milena. "Can I get something to eat? I'm starving!"

Mitarisorceress12
01-17-2009, 03:32 PM
Kuu released the hold on her luggage to shake hands with Mayna. "It's nice to meet you Mayna. I'm Kuu Thorn..as you may already know." she said still shaking the girl's hand. She turned around in the room full circle. The books full of herbal recipes and a mini-lad was on the far end. 'So this is where I'll be working...' She could see Mayna had already set up her station. "Oh Isee you've began to set up. I'll do that too." said Kuu removing a large suitcase from her luggage. It contained vials full of different colored liquids. "Do you by anychance know where our rooms will be." she said to Mayna over her shoulder as tiny hands placed medicine in glass cabins.

Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf
01-17-2009, 03:41 PM
Mayna went back to her laptop. She was organizing her medicine on her laptop that way should could find what she needed in snap.
"Do you by any chance know where our rooms will be?" Kuu asked. Mayna looked up and over her shoulder at her new cheif. "They should eb down the hall a ways. I haven't packed anything in yet except my nessesaries"-medicine- "but that's what I heard."

Hollow Ichigo
01-18-2009, 01:44 AM
Vladimir Afton-Orion

Vladimir sat oddly in his chiar in front of a computer screen. it was the security operations main system, and only he, and the captain had the codes to operate it, So as so he was sure to watch any changes that the captain may or may not have made. If she did then he would only look over them, and ask her abour anything that he found out of place or confusing. yet she was almost as cunning, and die-hard as him. So worrying wasn't nessasary.

"Now then. Let see if we can't find us a few stupid bounties before we go??"

Vlad grinning, and began his search. As a bounty hunter he had learned many ways of gaining information on their targets. the police database was the most useful as it had their records, and mainly anything they would need to know about them before finding them. One however seemed to catch his attention. It was a very beautiful young women. 23 with long blodne hair. It went down to her waist. her eyes were a deep, and dark brown, and his skin tone proved she was of the Rez. Much like himself. She stood at 5'7, and weight a little over 123 pounds. She had no children, but married twice. Was wanted to first degree murder on more then one planet. It seems she suffers from illusions, and when one of her fits hits she goes buck crazy. A very intetesting to say the least. She has past military training, and was a member of ther elite polkuice force her in this city. So that would explain why she would aviod them so loong. She is wanted dead or alive. Dead for 500.000, and Alive for 600,000. So it seems Vlad would bring her in alive. A big pay check would be a wonderful going away p;resent. Marry christmas to him.

"Hey new boy.....Check up, and watch the ship while im gone. If anything happens then your to blame."

Vlad looked at the boy, and shook his head. Young, and stupid like all the rest. A shame indeed. however he had to focus on what was at hand. She was last seen three days ago at a bar never the ghettos. The underground blacjk market was close by their so giving bounty hunters, and police the slip is easy. Thwe police never went to the ghetto as it was a hot spot for police deaths, and bounty slayings. Nevertheless Vlad knew where to go, and who to ask. It wouldn;t take him more then 5 hours to find this women. Kallen Kosake. His next target.

"Why me????"

Sarah stepped from the ship with a grime look on her face. A few of the noobs looked at her, and when she gave them a crazed look they quickly turned away. She exhaled deeply, almost like a bull, and walked away. Why was she always the evil one.; Was she really that scary. Was she getting bags under her eyes. Oh no. She was getting old. Even if she was regaurded as one of the most beaituful women on the shiop by most of the men. They just loved the way her well tone, and built body curved, and flowed across reality itself. It wasd almost like a dance when she was walking. Like gliding scross ice. She was an ice princess. Drawing men in, and then cutting them loose. Worthless pieces of trash. Well most of them at least. At least some still had a scene of justice, and purpose in life. That at least madem some worth dating, and having some fun with.

"Oh man. Look at this fine young piece of meat boy's. Looks like its dinner time."

Sarash stopped cold in her tracks. She hadn;t noticed that she was down a back alley almost close to the ghetto's. And her wonderful young toys were some of its offspring. trashy men like she knew their were.

"Now boy's. Dinner is only served warm, and by me to you., and not the other way around."

Twelve in total. Three seemed to carry a switch blade, while two had hand guns hidden in the croacth area. One had a bat in plain view, and the other four seemed to be using their fist. Meaning they knew how to fight. Good, cause she knew how to defend. Let's see if they could give her a good show. She grinned slightly, and the one of the bat came at her yelling you crazy b*** before swinging down hard. She dipped, and turned her body dodging, the bat, and delivered two solid punchs to his mid section. She grinned, and kicked him square in the chest, and slid him back a few feet. She shook her head, and turned just as a fist was about to connect with her face. She used her shifted body weight to stand on her hands, and spinned. Almost like a break dancer. Kicking the puncher in his face. A leg came around, and connected with her side. It was a quite powerful kick, and sent her flying into a pile of trash.

"Girl's got some moves boy's. Let she if she can please a man the right way."

Sarah slowly stood to her feet with a wide grin on her face. They all pulled out random things from around them. Metals rods, blades, and a single gun. She back up a few steps, and growled at them. She didn;t like these odds. It wasn't the fact that she was outnumbered. It was the fact that she was out gunned. She didn;t want to kill anyone as that wasn't called for. But to save herself she would have to get a little violent.

"She's mine. I called her first."

A small fast little man came at her with a metal pole. Three others behind him. Sarah braced herself, and was about to make her move when a voice cut in.

"You would dare harm a women. Have you all no shame??"

A swift shadow dashed before her, and before she knew it the sound of broken, and cut metal rang out around her. Those four men all slowly fell to the ground. Blood dripping from their bodies as they lay their. Almost lifeless. A beautiful man stood in front of her. She could only see the side of his face but knew how he was.

"Vladimir.........."

Vlad had been walking for a few minutes, and was now close to the ghettos. The low lives and others all gazed at him with hatred. SOme ran for they knew it was Vladimir Afton. The bounty hunter who played no games, and took no prisoners. Unl;ess getting paid for it. On the way however he heard yelluing, and fighting. Then the faint snapping ofm a owmen, and a group of men. He instantly went to see if everything was fine. He found them, and the girl was outnumbered. Vlad had to do soething as these men had laid a hand on a women. They would pay for that.

He cut four of them down quickly, and eyed the other six. They all back away before running scared like the cowards they were. He shoojk his head, and shealthed his blade. Turning around to speak to the young women. But when he turned she was gone. He narrowed his eyes, and thought for a second. As she looked familiar. COuld she be someone he knew.

~Shobu~
01-18-2009, 04:01 PM
Melina Maxwell: Orion

Melina looked hurt when Vivian yanked her hand away but when the girl explained herself Melina merely smiled gently and accepted the sleeved, but offered hand. "It's a pleasure to work with you as well Vivian. I'm sorry I disturbed your work. You can go back to it now," she said as benevolently as possible, hoping to ease the girl of her embaressment.

Wit that, she let Vivian go back to what she was doing and turned to Christopher. "Oh yes! You are the co-captain aren't you! I remember now. I'm terribly sorry it's been a while since I've been on the ship. Something to eat? I believe Gretchen has finshed her potato soup if you would like some of that," she said sweetly.

Leo Flannery: Ursa Major

Leo stood from the controls on the bridge and walked to the elevator. He pressed the button to go down to the cargo bay and leaned against the wall. Arms crossed and finger tapping to imaginary music. They should put some elevator music in here. He thought amusingly. The elevator slowed to a stop and the doors opened, revealing the smaller ships and others sorts of objects. He through down the open loading door and out onto the docks. He took a deep breath, taking in the smell of fresh air. He couldn't stand still. he was so ready for departure that it was getting him antsy. He leaned against the solid surface of the Ursa Major's shell and patted it lovingly as the muffled roar of the giant engine played in his ears.

"Good to see you again o' girl," he grinned and watched as both unfamiliar and familiar faces passed him and into the ship.

Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf
01-18-2009, 06:49 PM
CC chuckled as he rubbed his hands together at the mention of soup. "Soup? I would love some! Err... can you get me some? Heh. Heh. I'm not good with the staff at the moment." He smiled at his embarressment, his cheeks turning a bright red. Well, it was his first time on the ship and he only knew Alula. And now Vivian and Melina.

Sister Nightroad
01-18-2009, 07:13 PM
Vivian smiled gratefully. Melina was such a wonderful person! "Thank you!" Nearly in tears, Vivian turned back to her cake. She would work harder on it! Vivian tapped her foot to an internal beat while she mixed the eggs with the batter. She hummed as she poured the batter into three separate cake pans, and set them in the oven. Now for the sugar-spun ship! It was hard work to create something with sugar, but Vivian was near master at it. She made sure to add details to the piece so that it would look almost if not exactly like the Orion. It didn't register until she was almost done decorating a torso that she'd made five little sugar people. One was the man Bray-a-den, the next was Melina, then it was the Co-captain CC, Vivian, and the captain herself, Alula. She set the little people on the ship in different spots, and tried to make them look like ordinary people instead of specific crew members.

Vivian turned around when she heard CC ask about soup. She didn't want to interrupt, so she stayed quiet and listened to the conversation. She smiled when CC blushed, not realizing she'd done the same thing only a few minutes before.

RayCaptain
01-18-2009, 07:31 PM
Ezekial woke up with a loud groan, "Oh my G-" With a heavy thud, he roled out of his cot and onto the floor. "Ow..." Ezekial rubbed his head and remebered how sick his stomach was. Before he could even think about it he had his head hanging over the trashcan and was throwing up his guts. After turning his stomach inside-out, he felt better. Ezekial took a look around his quarters. Small, one small cot, a computer, and a dresser, it was nothing like Paris where he had a king sized bed, butlers, and what not. However, he liked it this way.

"Let's see here," He said as he wiped his mouth and stood facing his 'bounty wall'. There were around 20 bounties on this wall at all times though some of these were atleast a year old. Ezekial had been on a stroke of bad luck resently. The last five guys he'd gone after were arrested, turned themselves in, or were killed just before he found them. "Mr. Chuck Loi, you are wanted for armed robbery and attempted murder, and are worth...2000 alive or 1500 dead. Alrighty then..."

Ezekial flopped down in his computer chair and searched Loi. He was 5' 8", 170 pounds, a chubby man. Ezekial nodded at the screen, grabbed his gear, and just before he left he checked to see where he was last spotted. There was a big, red, flashing word across the man's wanted poster...Update: Captured.

With flailing arms and mouth agape, Ezekial fell back on his cot and bashed his head against the pillow.

~Shobu~
01-18-2009, 08:27 PM

"Of course I can! Hold on just a second," Melina said to Christopher as she walked over to Gretchen and asked her for a bowl. Gretchen scooped her a serving and Melina returned, giving the bowl to Christian. "Careful CC, it's hot. Would you like a bowl as well Viv- Oh my!" Melina stopped when she saw the miniature sugar-coated Orion. Melina was in awe at how finely detailed the ship and little people were. She could even tell who the little people were. "This is amazing Vivian! Why didn't you tell me you had such a talent?" She turned to Vivian with a giddy grin. "You should take over the baked goods area. Leela used to run the deserts but she quit because she moved onto stationary baking if you know what I mean." Melina was excited to work with someone with such a plausible talent.

Princely Dreaming Doll
01-18-2009, 09:02 PM
[OOC: For a reminder, no one knows Luca. He's in the storage bunker of Urs Major though]

Luca had been in the storage place for a while now. There were so many thing that caught his curious eye. It was almost time for him to go, but he was so interested in every little object. And then a light, there was a shine among all the burlap sacks. He walked over to the shining object. It was a silver coin. It was so sparkly and it made him excited and curious. Luca then saw another shining object. It was a hammer. Just for a moment Luca bang on the coin with the hammer, he really liked the complimenting sounds. The hammers heavy clunk and the coins tiny tink.

ThunderBird
01-19-2009, 12:40 AM
Gabriel had left his originally position after remembering he hadn't had anything to eat. His 'eyes', the hired little boy, had woken him and rushed him out here before he could eat breakfast... or lunch, he never could get the time right. He should have asked the little boy to guide him to the kitchen so he wouldn't wander around like an idiot. Yes, it would have been easier for him to just ask for someone to bring him there, but he didn't want to bother anyone and he didn't want to seem helpless.

Gabriel wandered the ship, listening around himself, he would have lifted his bandages out of his eyes to see, but the pitch black eyes might freak some of the crew members out. He crossed to the stairs, after searching for a couple of minutes, and began to smell his way to the kitchen. He could smell the faint scent of dough. Thank you god for heightened senses! Finally he made it to the kitchen, hearing a few voices, but then it went silent and he wasn't sure anymore.

"Um... hello? Is there anyone there?" He asked politely, hesitation clear in his voice as his mouth pulled into a sheepish smile.

Light Buster
01-20-2009, 09:41 AM
Mark finished unpacking the stuff in their room. A corner for Fred, a corner for Peter, and a corner for himself. He was happy this was finished before take off or it will be a mess again. "I wonder what I should do next..." he thought. "Maybe I should just take a look around the ship...just to get used to it, then get to my post..." After closing the duffle bag which carried all their stuff in, Mark exited the room to begin his own private tour of the ship, the Usra Major.

Princely Dreaming Doll
01-20-2009, 11:59 AM
[OOC: How does no one notice the odd banging in the storage area?]

Luca liked the hammer a lot. He saw a bent screw, he began to pound it in. He just like the noise, wonderful noise.
BANG BANG BANG! The hammer made.
This was going to be one of his trinkets. He realized then how quickly time had passed by. He was suppose to be hear for a quick run of food, but found himself curiously eyeing everything else.

Light Buster
01-20-2009, 02:13 PM
Fred and Peter turned to a noise that someone made. They walked over to the noise's source and saw a guy hammering away at a bent screw. Fred at first stepped up to the guy, but Peter put his hand on Fred's shoulder and shook his head.

"I don't think that will be neccessary." Peter took a look at the guy.
Fred questioned him as Peter was looking at the guy with the hammer. "How come? I was going to introduce myself-"
Peter returned his attention to Fred. "I never saw this guy before, stand back..."
Fred nodded. "Okay..."

Fred took a couple of steps back. Peter took a look at the guy with the hammer before he spoke. "It seems your enjoying what you're doing eh?"

Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf
01-20-2009, 06:01 PM
Christopher licked his lips as he smelled the steaming hot soup. He couldn't help but stare at the delicacy. When he lifted the bowl, it was a littlewarm, but not too hot, so he slurped it down carefully. After a whole five minutes he lowered the bowl from his wet lips. "Mm... that was d-licious!" Hewalked over to Mileena's side. "Where do I pu-" He stopped short as he saw the magnificiant cake that resembled Orion and five passangers, four he knew, including himself. One he didn't know. But he awed at the cake, ignoring the other small figurine. "That's... Amazing!"

Princely Dreaming Doll
01-20-2009, 08:52 PM
[Hissing means three different things...angry, surprised, scared. In this case it's scare and surprised]

"It seems your enjoying what you're doing eh?"
Luca stared at whomever was walking up to him. To scary big people were walking up to him. He hissed at them. He then threw the hammer at the ground. Crawled from the storage area to the storage vent and hissed again.

~Shobu~
01-20-2009, 09:59 PM

Melina turned when she heard another voice come from the kitchen entrance. Hooray! Another person to meet! She turned on her heel, her caramel-colored hair bounced with her enthusiasm. Usually, she was much more calm but she always became a little hyper when returning to the ship after long periods of time.

The man at the door looked rather familiar. Melina was too bouncy to notice at the moment though. "Hi there! How may I help you?" she said with another sweet smile.

Leo was snapped out of his reverie when a loud banging sound pervaded his thoughts. "Ack! What in the-" Leo boarded the ship into the cargo hold once again, seething at the thought of anyone daring to hit his ship -so he claims- with anything. If he caught the perpetrator, he'd snap whatever they were attacking his poor girl with in two.

Leo turned the corner in time to see someone squirm into the vents and two of the higher up standing a little ways off. "What the heck is going on here!?Hey! You! Punk in the vent! Get outta there!" Leo shouted as he approached the three of them.

RayCaptain
01-20-2009, 10:01 PM
"I need to get out," Ezekial thought to himself. He'd been in this ship for what seemed like forever, and he was starting to feel the walls close in on him. So to try and solve this problem, he went out for a sight-seeing sort of stroll of the entire ship. He looked at each pipe, bolt, and loose screw on the ship. He pretended to admire how the buttons flashed and what not. Ezekial knew how childish and almost retarded this was but he got the end result he wanted. About half-way through his 'self tour' he burst out with laughter at himself, and it felt good to laugh. It felt good to entertain himself after such a long period of badluck.

Princely Dreaming Doll
01-20-2009, 10:06 PM
Luca crawled even further in the vents as another came. They were going to punish him. He just knew it, that is what big people do. Punish small people. He continued hissing and then,
"Mrrarrrwwwwrr," he said to them he had learned this from an angry cat on the sidewalk once.

ThunderBird
01-21-2009, 08:22 AM
He let out a soft breath of relief upon hearing two voices, one who sounded like he was eating and the other might have been a chef. "Hey, um... I was wondering if there was anything to eat? Nothing big, just a snack..." He didn't move from the door, leaning against the frame for support. Gabriel wasn't about to move into the room without knowing what were his obstacles. He shifted the strap to the black thin suit case on his back, making it comfortable as he waited for a reply. "I'm Gabriel, by the way..." He was over losing his sight, but sometimes he just wished he could see what a person looks like... He missed seeing people's faces.

Light Buster
01-21-2009, 09:38 AM
"Short-tempered...," he said. "This is why you let me do the talking Fred unless someone is talking to you." Peter heard a sound from the vent that the guy retreated to.
Fred nodded his head. He didn't realize the guy that threw the hammer to the ground would go crazy, but what was the reason though? What was the man afraid of? Them? Or was it something else? This will probably stay in his mind until he can figure out.
Peter looked at Fred with a smile. "Fred, you better take a look around the ship for Mark. Report back to me once your done."
Fred nodded and said, "Understood, sir. I'll take a look around pronto!"
Peter nodded as he heard Fred's answer. "That's what I like to hear." Peter noticed a guy coming toward Fred and himself, and most likely the guy in the vent. It looks like one of the security personnel of the ship, guess he didn't need Fred to look around after all..."Fred, stay put. I changed my mind. One of the security guys are here."
Fred nodded as he noticed the guy.

Valkarma
01-21-2009, 11:20 AM
Jace could hear laughing from down the corridor. He stopped messing with the pipe he had spotted that was loose and placed the spanner in his mouth. He couldn't help tinkering when he saw something that could be tinkered. Then he popped his head out from the gap he had crawled into. He looked up and down the corridor. Someone was just stroling down the corridors relaxing themselves and touching random things. He went shout over to the person but forgot about the spanner. Instead a random noise came out. Jace spat out the spanner into his hand and put it away in his pocket.
"Yo! Hi there." He shouted down at the person. They were a bit away and Jace couldn't tell if he heard. So he pushed himself out of the gap and made a quick jog down to the person. They were quite well dressed and He was sure he had seen someone like him before.
"Hi there" He smiled at the first crew member he had found. He picked up their hands in both of his and shook it. Then realised he still had oil on his hands.
"Oh sorry about that." He rubbed his head in embaressment forgetting again about the oil. "Hi I'm Jace Beleren the Chief Engineer for this spot." Finally rememebering the oil he wiped it on his work overalls. "Forgive me. Who are you again?"

Sister Nightroad
01-21-2009, 04:05 PM
Vivian blushed and smiled. "T-Thank you." She didn't say anything in response to the offer of being head of baked goods because she didn't really want the job. The only thing Vivian had come here for was to see Miss Alula, and to get paid. Not that she didn't acknowledge Miss Melina's kindness, but Vivian felt that someone other than her ought to have the job. Vivian smiled wider as she went on with her work. Until this morning, she was able to count on one hand how many friends she'd ever had. Now she was just able to use the other hand.

Someone else came into the kitchen. How was it that everyone was finding their way here? Vivian looked at this man and tilted her head to the side. He was bind? She hid behind Melina and peeked over her shoulder to get a better look. He was wearing a sheepish-looking smile and was looking in the direction from where Melina was. He was hungry. Everyone seemed to be hungry. Vivian was insanely curious about this new person.

Gero50
01-21-2009, 08:18 PM
OOC: Sorry everyone for the quick and somewhat rushed way I had been playing for the last few times. I didn't mean to ruin the game its just the time in which I have to post. I hope we can start over as in not the whole story as in getting to know each other. Once again sorry and hope to continue this rpg.

Hollow Ichigo
01-21-2009, 09:22 PM
Esme sighed to herself, and leaned on the alley wall next to her. That was very close. Vlad was right before her, and she didn;t have the courage to say thank you. All she could do was run away. She growled under her breath, and clenched her fist tightly. Her breathing finally started to slow as she was now five or six blocks away from where she was last. Vlad had saved her from maybe being harmed. She knew she could take them but she was careless, and didn;t think. It cost her to. She was hit hard yet nothing that could knock her out of the game. She was a fighter.

Esme caught her beath, and turned into the streets, and began to walk back to the ship. It was only a ten minute walk from the ghetto, and it had been fifteen minutes now that she had lost seen Vladimir. She wondered if he was all right.

Vladimir ducked under a fist, and came up with a knee into a man stomach. he then swiftly slided across to his other side, and came around with a sweep kick. Then finishing with an axe kick. Knocking the man into the ground with a loud boom. Vladimir looked over at the other three, and shook his head. They knew nothing about Kallen Kosake.. They had never even seen her. Nevertheless Vladimir had to make sure that that other women wasn;t her in a different look. That would explain why she bolted when his attention was away from her. She was now a suspect.

"Hey man I done know anything. I just handle the money flow."

Vlad didn;t believe the snake. They were the others to cry about everything. He would break him in no time flat. However he wanted some help as that would at least be better. So he quickly opened a communication line to the ship, and shook over the intercom to the whole ship. Mainly the kitichen. "Attention all Officer under Chief of Secruity Vladimir Afton. The following are to report.Ezekial Florez and Gabriel Roman report to the cargo bay, and await orders. Double time." They should at least know that they would be working. There was no time to relax when working under him. He had the job, and he would do it. They would have to keep up or drop out. "NO room for Error." Vladimir repeated it to himself, and roundhouse kicked the man stand before him with his hand drawing from his pocket. Pulling out a switch blade. A truly savage weapon. Vlad kicked him, and knocked it away flipping him, and then pinning him with his foot on his chest. He got close to his face, and with a serious look spoke to him. Dryly, and seriously. "Tell me what I want to know???"

Princely Dreaming Doll
01-22-2009, 12:47 PM
[OOC: Just adding an NPC no worries]
As Luca was in the vents he smelled two things. One was a really delicious smelling bread baking and the other was blood. Luca crawled through the vents to find the blood. He looked through the vents and saw a man laying on a bed being ready to be bandaged up. His leg was deeply cut. Luca came out of the vents and the strange hairy man stared at him in disbelief. Luca grabbed some paper towels and a wad of cottonballs and came over to the man.
"Who are you?" the man asked.
Luca found some rubbing alcohol at the side of the bed. He opened the rubbing alcohol and placed the alcohol on the cottonballs. He stuck the cottonballs on the man's leg.
"AAAH...what the hell man that stings like fire....AAAAA!" the man said.
Suddenly someone, possibly the medical chief, came in and Luca ran up the vents before she could catch him. Luca then continued his journey down to where the bread was being cooked. He still needed food for his home.

Light Buster
01-22-2009, 02:24 PM
OOC: This is one of the rare times I will control all three of the brothers.

Fred took a look in the vent as he heard another noise, somebody screaming. The guy who ran from them went in to deep in the vent so he didn't bother chasing him down. "Hey," he said. "I heard someone scream down there."

Peter nodded and opened the com link to his other brother, Mark. He didn't want to waste anymore time. "Mark, some guy went in the vents from the cargo bay, we can't catch him. See if you can isolate the sounds in the vents and follow it to the guy. Unless he's part of the ship, we need to figure out what his intentions are."

Mark stopped his private tour when he heard this. "Mark, some guy went in the vents, we can't catch him. See if you can isolate the sounds in the vents and follow it to the guy. Unless he's part of the ship, we need to figure out what his intentions are." He opened his com link back to Peter. "Roger that, I'll find this guy. He isn't going to get far. When and where did you hear this sound?"

Peter replied back. "Just now, and the sound might've came from the-"

Mark interuppted. "Wait...," he said. Mark heard something above him. It was footsteps, but above him? The vents he thought. It looks like Peter was right on the money this time. "I've found the sound," he said. "I'm following it right now."

Peter was happy as he heard this. "Roger that, keep me posted, Peter out." Peter closed the com link. He looked at Fred and saw relievment on his face. "Good job," he said. "I'll give you something later." He needed something right now. Comfortable was needed at the moment.

Princely Dreaming Doll
01-22-2009, 02:58 PM
Luca heard talking from down below. He knew he was suppose to make this quick. Grab the food he needed for home and quickly get out. Big people punished small people. That is what happened when those men came to his home years ago, those big men took him and made him work for them. Rain or shine. He didn't want to be caught by big men again. He followed the smell of the bread and made sure the close was clear before coming down out of the vents and into the kitchen.
Luca took out a small bag, he needed to grabbed it and quickly leave. But then something caught his eyes. His curiosity taking a hold of him. He walked over to it. It was a diamond ring. It was really pretty.

Light Buster
01-22-2009, 03:57 PM
Mark followed the sound to the kitchen. He saw the guy that was taking his attention to an object. That didn't matter, only his objective it was him, the guy was standing below a vent opening it had to be him. Mark raced toward the guy, "Gotcha," he said as he dived at him. As he made contact with the guy, the guy and Mark hit the floor, hard. Mark pulled out a set of handcuffs that should keep the guy from moving around too much.

~Shobu~
01-22-2009, 05:54 PM

"Well of course! Would you like fruits? Vegetables and dip? Chips? You name it, we've got it!" Melina said, making a mental note to roam the ship for hungry crew members that would like a snack before lunch.

Leo's left eye twitched involuntarily as he realized that he was being ignored. He restrained himself from saying anything to the officers and convinced himself to think that he was just happy that the whole situation was being taken care of.

Leo then strode back out to the entrance of the ship and leaned against the ship. In the distance, he saw a lone woman walking toward the Ursa Major. He sqinted and leaned forward a bit and noticed the beatiful co-captain (whose links to her picture do not work). He wanted to greet her, seeing as it's been a while since they've seen each other. So he waited.

Hollow Ichigo
01-22-2009, 07:01 PM
Esme walked to the ship with the same expression she always wore around the ship. A warm smile, with a open, and caring heart. She was that type of women. However couldn't lie to herself. At times she felt old, and at times she felt as if she was worthless. It was just apart of growing up as everyone does till the day they die. However she at this time felt a sense of awareness, and ease as she slowly began to enter the cargo bay. Before her eyes however was someone she hadn't spoken to or seen in some time.

"Leo is that you??"

Esme walked up to him, and embraced him in a warm hug. Looking over him in a sense, and almost ina flirting kind of way. One thing she could help was to flirt and mess with the men of the ship. Some loved her and wanted nothing then to be with her while other were more direct. Leo was more of the direct type seeing as he liked to flirt with anyone. Why not play his game. It would be interesting.

Princely Dreaming Doll
01-22-2009, 07:50 PM
One of the big people had grabbed him and cuffed him like the the men from the war who took the civilians. This man was trying to hurt him the way the other men did. Luca squirmed and was able to wiggle free. He bit the man's hand

Light Buster
01-23-2009, 09:32 AM
Mark felt pain shock through his left hand. Being bit at wasn't the plesant thing at this moment. He raised his right hand and landed a hit on the man's neck. Enough force just to knock him out but at the same time not enough to kill him. He needed to bring this man in.

ThunderBird
01-23-2009, 11:58 AM
He listened to the chef and smiled a bit, thinking of what to eat. He was about to ask if they possibly had any chocolate chip cookies, when he heard his name and cargo bay over the intercom. He sighed, another adventure to the cargo bay. "Damn, looks like I'll have to eat later." This time, he would use his eyes, no matter how annoying the heat signatures were. He untied the bandgages, taking it off as he wrapped it around his right hand, over his knuckles. He opened his eyes and saw the three people, a male and two females. His pitch black eyes scanned the entire room before he turned and looked at the floor, seeing two people where the cargo bay should be. He tightened his suit case on his back and headed towards the direction.

Princely Dreaming Doll
01-23-2009, 01:28 PM
At first Luca struggled then the man hit him on the neck the way the big men did during the war in his home. These people were bad and when Luca woke up he would take them all down. Cause he no longer wanted to work for people, he wanted to do things independently, he wanted to be free. When he went unconscious he heard the jingle of his dog tags come out of his shirt.
If this man took the dog tags from, the dog tags that were the only reminder of who he was Luca would be very upset. How could he think all of this in his mind? But say none of it out loud. Because speaking was a crime during the time of the prisoners. And whoever spoke would lose their will of speech. But it still amazed him slightly on how complex he could think when his eyes were closed.

Hollow Ichigo
01-23-2009, 01:39 PM
Vladimir slowly walked into the cargo bay, and noticed what seemed to be the Chief of Engineering, and someone else. He instantly lost interest, and walked right by. Ignoring them, and carring on. He had wasted an hour all ready. He would catch her in 4 hours if he could get some extra hands. So he waked through the ship, and entered the mess hall with a controlled yet restless look. Gazing over the crew as he spotted Gabriel, and then walked slently, and freely over to him. Walking with a kind of flow that one think only of one thing would have. Concentrated, and deticated to something one believes in. Nevertheless Vladimir spoke to all of them with a slightly smiel on his face.

"Good day to all of you. Please excuse Gabriel, and myself."

Vlad turned around in one swift motion, and then motioned with two fingers for Gabriel to follow. He didn't mind talking with the crew and getting to understand them. However a job was jod, and if any whated to then they could do as they wished. for now however Gabriel was his best choose as his eye was a rare gift, yet something Vladimir wished upon no man. Yet life in itself was unjust, and filled with choas, and sorrow. The blood of all men ran from it's rivers. Creating a path of death along its land. But that was just life, and the cycle that all went through. Nothing could stop it. So time was always the key. Always.

Light Buster
01-23-2009, 02:30 PM
Mark felt the guy loosen his bite on his left hand. It seems the hit to the neck worked. Mark then quickly restrained the guy and carryed him out of the room. His left hand began to bleed a little but that didn't matter at the moment the only thing that mattered was taking the guy to the prision cells. Mark opened the com link. "This is Mark. I have the guy in custody."

Peter heard Mark over the com link. "Good work. Bring him to the prison cells."

"Roger that, Mark out." He closed the com link. He needed to take the unconscience man to the prison cells until he can find out what his intentions are. After 5 minutes of dragging the man all the way to the cargo bay, he entered the cargo bay.

Fred saw his brother, Mark, enter the room. He noticed his left hand was bleeding. "Mark," he said. "Your hand!"

"I know," he replied. "Help me with this man." Mark always thought of Fred. No matter how injured he or Peter was, Fred always was helped them. He was glad that Fred always kept a look out for him even though he was dumb. Especially, when it comes to serious situations.

Fred nodded and ran over to Mark and grabbed the guy by his left arm. Mark took the right. They both carried the man over effortlessly to one of the prision cells. Fred was glad that he and his brothers worked together, even with himself in the mix. Fred and Mark all-together tossed the man into the prison cells.

Mark hit the switch that activated the barriers to the prison cell. It looks like the guy isn't going to wake up anytime soon.

Peter made his way over and smiled at Mark and Fred. "Fred, you did a good job today. Before we hit the sack, I'll give you something for you weapon." He turned to Mark. "Mark, why don't you give Fred a small tour of the ship to the sick bay and get you're hand looked at."

"Sure." Mark turned to Fred with a smile on his face. "Shall we go?" Mark saw Fred nodded and they left the cargo bay.

Princely Dreaming Doll
01-23-2009, 06:58 PM
A few hours later and Luca awoke. He was in a cage of some sort. At first it attracted his curiosity he wanted to know what it was, but he fully understood now wasn't the time. These were prisoner traders and they would force him to work labor. They would force him with brute force and torture to do the things they were to lazy to do.
He needed to find a way out. He wasn't going to be controlled again. He wasn't going to be forced to do any other man's work other then his own. At first he tried slamming through the barrier but that didn't work. There were no vents, no holes. But he needed out.
He didn't care he began to ram into the barrier again and again. He wanted out, out, out, out. He wasn't going to work for them he wasn't. He was going to continue to ram into the barrier until it broke.
"RRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrr," Luca said out of frustration and anger...he wanted out he didn't escape that planet to have his freedom taken away.

Light Buster
01-23-2009, 11:16 PM
Peter saw the guy wake up and attempted to break the barrier. He sighed and opened his com link. He wasn't going to deal with that guy that's going crazy all the time. "Mark, you better send one of your security boys here to keep an eye on this guy until I can varify who this guy is and why is he here without no I.D. from the captain."

Mark sighed as well as he heard Peter over the com. "Okay, I'll send one of the security boys. We need to find a way to calm him down or he'll wreck the ship and we won't be moving anywhere."

"I hear ya. I'll call in the captain and tell her that there's a man that's causing issuse on this ship."

"Thanks, Mark out." He opened the com link to Leo. "Leo, I need you to go to the prison cells and watch the man inside so he doesn't escape. Do not attempt to do anything to the prison itself or the prisoner unless my brothers and I are aware of something that needs to be known. Just watch him until I can call in the captain about the prisoner. My brother, Peter, is standing by near the prison cell you need to watch. He'll watch the prison cell with you until he can get the captain to varify the prisoner." Mark then waited for varification from Leo.

Princely Dreaming Doll
01-24-2009, 02:48 AM
Luca's shoulders were becoming sore his whole body was becoming sore and they were calling for my eyes on him. Tears began to roll down Luca's face. He didn't gain his freedom to be taken back to the place he ran from. Luca stuck his hands around his dog tags. The only thing he had left of being a prisoner. It had his name and his recognition on it.
And he wanted to show these bad people that he had been with them before. He placed his dog tags up to the barrier.
It read on one tag:

Manual Slave

Luca Maris

It read on the other tag:

Planet Karin

Slave #456

He wanted them to know they may take him as another slave, but he would escape their jaws in no time soon. When he was taken on whatever planet, he would escape again.
He would win his freedom, even if he had to die for his freedom.

Light Buster
01-24-2009, 01:14 PM
Peter noticed tears on the guys face. Why was he crying? He was responsible for all the troubles on the Usra Major. He saw the guy take out a set of dog tags and hold them up to the barrier. One of them read:

Manual Slave

Luca Maris

And on the other:

Planet Karin

Slave #456

"Luca...Maris?" he said. "So you do have a name. Planet Karin...Slave #456?" He's a slave? What's a slave person doing on this ship? That could be the reason why this guy, Luca, is crying. He was a slave previously and he didn't want to become another one. "This isn't good..." Whoever did this to him...his dark past must still hunt him to this day. What was he going to do? He can't just release him. He needed to call Mark again. This is getting serious now...

Princely Dreaming Doll
01-24-2009, 05:58 PM
Luca put down his dog tags, stuffed them back into his shirt. Now those bad men understood the situation. They understood he was not going to be their slave their worker.
He began ramming into the barrier again.

~Shobu~
01-24-2009, 06:07 PM

Leo grinned lop-sidedly when Sarah embraced him. He tenderly returned her kindness and gave her a look equivalent of her own. "You're were looking rather hot and troubled on your way down here. Somethin' wrong?" He said said, holding her at arms-length, hands on her shoulders.

Melina tilted her head when she heard the new-comer's name over the intercom. She waved him farewell and turned back to what she was doing before everyone came in: preparing the feast for the crew members.

Light Buster
01-25-2009, 01:38 AM
Peter watched as Luca continuously hit the barrier. He sighed and said, "Calm down, my brothers and I will help you once I get varification from someone. For now, you just need to calm down." He opened the com link to Mark. "Mark, come back to the prison cells, we need to talk...now...and bring Fred with you too."

As Mark wraped a set of bandages around his left hand, he heard Peter's voice over the com link. It looks like Peter was serious about this, especially ho he sounded. "Understood...brother..." His voice trailed off as he closed the com link. He sighed. It had to do something with that prisoner. "Sorry, Fred. We have to put the tour on hold. We need to get back to the prison cells." He also opened a com link to Leo. "Leo, forget what I said..." his voice trailed off again as he closed the com link. It probaly didn't matter anyways.

Fred's smile turned to a frown when he heard this from Mark. It looks like something's going on with the prisoner. What was it? What happened at this time? He needed to find out. He nodded, this is something he had to do, because he didn't want to disobey his brothers unless it was absolutly neccessary. He followed Mark out of the sick bay.

Princely Dreaming Doll
01-25-2009, 01:58 AM
The man was telling him to calm down, and he sounded calm to and a bit concerned. But it could be all lies, they all underestimated him. But he was running out of steam, running around all day, stealing food, crawling through vents, and now his hunger was settling in. Luca stopped ramming into the barrier because the side he was using to ram was getting sore. He wanted to ram into the barrier more, but he was getting tired.

Light Buster
01-25-2009, 02:46 PM
"Good," Peter said. "At least he gets what I'm saying." Peter saw Fred and Mark walk in the room. He was finally relieved that this situation can be settled once and for all.

Fred saw Peter near the prison cell. This time, he looked concerned. He and Mark walked over to Peter to see what he had to say. "So what is it? Is it something to do with that prisoner?"

Peter nodded. "This prisoner has a name, Luca Maris. He supposly a slave from another planet."

"Luca Maris...?" Fred said. He wasn't aware that the prisoner had a name but at least he knows now.

"What are we going to do about this prisoner?" Mark said.

Peter looked at Luca then at his brothers. "We need to know if the captain will let Luca stay on this ship. I'll call in the captain to find out."

The brothers nodded. They knew they needed the captains varification first...

Princely Dreaming Doll
01-25-2009, 05:59 PM
Luca didn't understand were they trying to trick him. But he was to exhausted to care at the moment. He was also hungry, but he wouldn't accept any of their lies. None of their lies.
They were planning something.

Light Buster
01-26-2009, 10:02 AM
Fred looked at the prisoner. He may need food. "Peter," he said. "Is it okay for me to get the prisoner food?"

Peter nodded. "Yes, get him some bread."

Fred nodded and smiled as he left the room to get some bread. He walked quickly and entered the kitchen. He noticed a stack of bread on a plate. He immedietaly grabbed them and walked out of the kitchen. He returned to the prison cells and to Peter. "Bread ready sir."

Princely Dreaming Doll
01-26-2009, 02:15 PM
Luca stared at the men from the barrier. He didn't understand their jesters or their lies. But he continued staring at them. He wouldn't turn his glance away from them, they were planning something. Something to hurt him. He was going to continue to stare at them.

Light Buster
01-26-2009, 02:28 PM
"Alright," Peter said. "Fred, you'll slide the bread into the barrier just in case he goes wild again. Mark, you'll hit the switch then you'll hit it again once the bread make it in."

Fred nodded and said, "Yes sir!"

Mark nodded. He wasn't going to like this. It may fail and the problem may start from square one all over again. He didn't want to catch the guy again and risk losing a hand to one guy. He sighed and moved to the switch.

Fred backed up a couple of steps and place the bread plate on the ground just a few inches away from the barrier so he can slide it in fast. This idea was so dumb that it was dummer than him.

Princely Dreaming Doll
01-26-2009, 02:32 PM
Luca was watching the men now, they were doing something odd with bread and a plate. Luca watched intentionally it intrigued his curiosity and he was becoming excited again. His fear of them was starting to dissipate a little. Luca crawled close to the barrier and stared at them.

Light Buster
01-26-2009, 04:36 PM
"You guys ready?" Peter said.

Fred nodded his head. His hand was on the plate, ready to be pushed in.

Mark nodded his head as well. He didn't like this. This was going to be ugly in many ways.

"Now!" Peter shouted.

Fred pushed the plate with all of his strength. The plate began to slide very quickly.

Mark hit the switch which brought the barrier down. He saw the plate slide in and then he hit the switch again. The barrier went back up. He exhaled as he was relieved that nothing went wrong. He finally spoke. "Next time, can we use a diffrent way of giving the food to him? This is the most dumbest thing we ever done in our lives."

Peter answered Mark's question. "Until we can find a way to stick our hands through the barrier, there's no way we can without having to hurt ourselves."

Gero50
01-29-2009, 05:49 PM
Jackson Stud up when he hear his stomach growl a little. He started to walk out and back down the hallway. He had perhaps been a little to eager to begin his first mission. He thought "I wonder what that screaming and load sounds were all about." He had never been one to try and get into other people's business. He walked for about five more minutes and at last came to the kitchen. He peaked his head around the corner.. He then put his hand into a fist and nocked on the side of the wall as if he was invited to a event. Even though no real events were happening to his knowage. He began to walk into the room. He turned his head wondering and compairing it his own kichen back home. He then looked over the the left a little and saw a huge cake. He had never seen a more perfect cake in his life. He began to wish he was invited to a party or event but no it was just a cake. The cake was in the shape of the very same ship he was on. He wanted to find the person who made it and ask, just how could this be hand made. He began to reach for a knife he saw right next to it but he stoped as it was not his and he didn't want to steal food. He saw a few other people in the room and looked around some more. One of them he thought he had seen before but he wasn't sure. So insted he just walked back over to the corrner closest to the exit and sat down crossing his legs. He began to wonder if he was in the right place even though he had been asked to join them some time ago. What made him the most upset was that he didn't see his figure on the cake. But he saw everyone else's.

Sister Nightroad
01-29-2009, 08:34 PM
Vivian wrapped her arms around herself in a self-hug. She smiled, but said nothing in response. She didn't really know what to say to being head of baking goods. It was...unexpected. Vivian clutched her arms around herself tighter, feeling the air whoosh from her lungs. The man who had appeared to be blind left the kitchen, but not without making Vivian shiver when she looked at his eyes. Vivian stood around for a minute, not quite sure what to do. She turned back to the cake with an obsessive look on her face. It was then did she see someone watching the cake. Vivian shifted nervously, and clenched her fingers so hard around herself they began to ache. But she smiled at him. "Hello Sir...?" She left the question blank, waiting for him to introduce himself.

Gero50
01-29-2009, 09:24 PM
Jackson stud up and began walk tup to her. He looked at her face with wonder. He started scratching his head like many people do when they think. He could tell that much like him she was a shy one but of course he was not sure. He put his hand out waiting for a shake. "Hi my name is Jackson Tenzu. But please call me Jack that sounds much better to me." "Anyway I saw that big cake designed like our ship and its crew but I did not see me on it. I am one of the crew members." Jackson didn't speek outright like this often cause of the things that happened in his past. He took the other hand and slaped himself lightlly on the back of the head. "I'm I'm sory to be so rude and selfish like that." He put his hand out again so she could shake it.

Sister Nightroad
01-31-2009, 10:55 AM
Vivian looked at his hand as Jack held it out. Unwrapping her arms, she pulled her sleeve over her hand and shook it gently. "Vivian. It's a pleasure to meet you Jack." She tilted her head to the side as he explained himself. Vivian smiled and shook her head. "The people on the ship are...Just people I happend to pass by today." Unsure wether to call them 'friends' or not, she looked down at her shoes. "Forgive me for not putting you on the ship as well." Vivian glanced back up and smiled again. "You are also part of the crew? What is it that you do?"

Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf
01-31-2009, 05:21 PM
Christopher watched as the young boy walked into the kitchen and introduced himself to Vivian. But he wasn't all too worried about the boy. It was the blind man, or thought to be blind. How did he know where he was going if he couldn't see? This question pondered CC's mind for moments on end, but finally decided that the man was probably used to not seeing and could tell by noise or somthing along those lines. CC clapped his hands together and smiled. "Well, it was very nice to meet all of you. Now I'm off. I hope to see you later on our journey." He made his way from the kitchen and decided to continue his tour of the ship. Next stop: The Med. Room.

Gero50
02-01-2009, 10:16 PM
Jackson took his hand back as she let go of it. He looked at her with another moment long stare. Jackson was not the best at explaining himself outright so he paused for a second. "Well I have had a few jobs in the past the one before now was Ship design and repair Tech. I designed space stations at least 5 or 6 times larger then this ship before. Not to say I am not impressed with this ship. It may not be the largest I've seen but it is surelly the most advanced in a while. I work here as a simple engineer. Nothing with a fancy title or anything.." He began walk back to the cake. He glanced at it in wonder. "So how exactly did you learn to make a cake like this, I mean I don't think I have even seen a more butiful cake in my life." He looked back up at her and his cheeks began to get slightlly red only a little.

~Shobu~
02-02-2009, 09:57 PM
Melina turned to see that Vivian had made another friend. She merely smiled to herself and continued to work of slicing the steaks into smaller pieces. She'd been marinating these steaks for a day now and she thought they would go perfect with the moderately spicy mashed potatoes she was making. She also wondered when they were going to depart.

Light Buster
02-03-2009, 10:58 AM
"I'm going to call in the captain," Peter said. "Fred, go finish your tour of the ship. Mark, check the crates and make sure all the equipment is ready to use. I'll watch Luca and make sure nothing happens to me or him."

Mark smiled. "Finally, a job worth doing!" Mark walked off into the cargo area.

Fred smiled as he knew everything would be okay. "Okay," he said. "I'll be off now." Fred left the prison cells to finish his tour.

Sister Nightroad
02-03-2009, 06:04 PM
Vivian blushed as Jack complimented her cake. "I don't know where I learned how to make it. I just..." She trailed off as though it explained everything. "Do you know how to cook?" Vivian started on another sugar figure. She glanced over at Jack. "A ship designer?" Her fingers worked the sugar while she spoke to him. "By any chance, do you know when we are going to be deporting?" She set the sugar figure down on the ship.

Vivian turned, and walked quietly beside Melina. She wrapped her arms around her body, and watched Melina cook. "Forgive me for asking, Miss but, um... Do you mind if I ask what you're making?" She smiled shyly at the head chef.

~Shobu~
02-03-2009, 09:34 PM
Melina looked at Vivian and smiled warmly. "It's just some satay marinated beef. I'm preparing a welcome back feast for the ship. Would you like to help? I'm sure the crew would love you creative desserts. Or you could cook whatever you'd like if you don't want to make another dessert." She said as she slid the beef from the cutting board into the tin mixing bowl and suddenlywondered what the captain would like to eat.

Gero50
02-04-2009, 09:40 PM
Jackson looked down and he too began to blush a little bit more. He walked over to her and asked "Why did walk so fast, its not like I am going to bite or anything." He giggled a little and looked at the meet the other person was making. He looked at as though it was something he had never seen in his life. "So I did not get your name umm, what was it again." Jackson hesitated a little with his words cause he had never been good at talking to pretty girls. He had always been the shy one of the group. Though the odveous fact Vivien was shy at least by his perspective she seemed like she was. That gave him a little confidence booster. Just to be talking to someone kinda like him.

Princely Dreaming Doll
02-04-2009, 10:08 PM
Luca stared at the bread for a moment. Was it a trap? His stomach growled he didn't care any more.
He grabbed the bread and began to eat ravenously, it didn't even look like he was chewing.
Well he was half chewing it, more or less swallowing big chunks nearly whole.

Light Buster
02-05-2009, 02:26 PM
Peter stared at Luca as he ate the bread Fred slid into the cell. He opened his com link to the captain. He waited for her to pick it up. No response. He heard Minor's voicemail box message. Might as well leave a message. "Captain Minor...this is Peter reporting. We have a man in custody. He goes by the name of Luca Maris. If you know this guy, call me and give me his status. Peter out." Peter closed the com link. What to do now? He might as well watch Luca.

Princely Dreaming Doll
02-05-2009, 02:37 PM
Luca was done with the bread and he sat down and stared at the man in front of his cell. Now that Luca wasn't as frighten as he was, the man fed his curiosity. Luca came over like that of a curious puppy and stared at the man. This big person was different from other big people.
"Uh...rooo," Luca said.

Light Buster
02-05-2009, 03:53 PM
Peter saw Luca come over to the barrier in a inhuman way. Luca also said something odd. Peter decided to ask a question, hopefully it doesn't frighten Luca. "So can you speak a sentence?" He waited for his reply.

Princely Dreaming Doll
02-05-2009, 04:04 PM
Luca stared at him, he knew what he was asking, but Luca didn't know how to answer. Moans and groans were he usually way of speaking. He learned every simple sound by the animals he saw on the streets. The strays. After all he was punished because he spoke out.
"Uh....grooo," Luca said.
Luca didn't think he understood that and just in case. Luca shook his head no. He began to unbutton the shirt to open the collar up. Across his throat was an unusual scar.
He wondered if the big man got it now.

Light Buster
02-05-2009, 04:24 PM
Peter heard Luca make noise again. Then he shook his head. He also unbuttoned his collar and showed Peter a scar across his neck that wasn't normal. Peter nodded, he was clearly convinced. Peter began to speak again. "I see, do you know who did this to you?" That's all he needed to ask.

Princely Dreaming Doll
02-05-2009, 04:32 PM
The man wanted to know who did this to him. Luca had no writing tool, so he hoped the man could read small print.
Luca grabbed his dog tags and brought it up to the barrier. In small letters at the bottom of the tags read: Property of the Krosian Army.
Luca stared at the man again. He realized now this man was not that of his enemy. But he was afraid of him still.
Just a little frightened, and at the same just a little curious.

Light Buster
02-05-2009, 04:42 PM
Peter saw Luca bring out his dog tags again. It was the exact same ones but he decided to take a closer look at them. If he was correct, he can find the person or company responsible. After looking at them, he saw this: Property of the Krosian Army. "Krosian Army?" he said. "Do you know any recent activity from them?" He had to know. This army had to be stopped by any means necessary.

Princely Dreaming Doll
02-05-2009, 04:58 PM
Luca shook his head no. Luca didn't know where the Krosian army were. The mostly likely case was that they were still on his planet. His home planet had plenty of resources for ships. If the Korsian had they were nearly unbeatable, unstoppable. And with native workers as their slaves they could cross other planets to take over.
He lipped the words: Karin
Karin was his home planet, his home he left in order to find freedom.
Luca stared at the big man. His mouth was dry he realized.
"Uh, uh," Luca said.
He was trying to ask for something, but how did you make sign language for something to drink? He had realized the bread made him very thirsty. He put his hand in a circle and placed the circle close to his mouth.

Light Buster
02-06-2009, 10:30 AM
Peter saw Luca shake his head. He knew that this army may be hiding right now. It doesn't matter though as Luca began making small mouth movement and some sign language. It's good that his high intelligence is coming in handy. Peter knew what Luca wanted now. He opened his com link to Mark. "Mark, get me a liter of water."

Mark responded. "Is it for the prisoner?"

"Yes, we're going to help him if possible."

"Understood, Mark out." He closed the com link. Mark checked the last create, with ammunitions in it. The creates were prepared. He left for the kitchen to get some water.

Peter heard Mark close the com link. Peter hit the switch that shut off the barrier. He then pulled out his canteen of water. This will have to do. He offered it to Luca.

Princely Dreaming Doll
02-06-2009, 10:41 AM
Luca stared at the canteen a little hesitant at first, but he grabbed the canteen quickly. He fumbled with it, but was able to get the cap off. He didn't really like the idea of taking someone else's canteen, but he was really thirsty. He began to drink from the canteen very messily, water was dripping from his sides and he choked on it once, but he continued to drink. He was done with the canteen and gave it back to the big man.
"Uh," Luca said.
How did you do sign language for name? Luca took out his dog tags pointed to his name and then pointed to himself and then pointed towards the man.

Light Buster
02-06-2009, 04:21 PM
Peter obtained his canteen back and saw Luca point to his name on the tag and to himself. He already knows his name. But then, Luca pointed to him. Guess he wants to know his name. "Hmm, I see...My name is Peter...Peter Anderson."

Mark arrived with a liter of water. "Here's the liter of water you ordered."

"Mark, why don't you introduce yourself to Luca?"

Mark nodded. He waved slightly to Luca "I'm Mark Anderson."

Fred came back into the prison cells to find Peter and Mark talking to Luca. Fred immedietaly ran over to them. "Finished touring the ship," he said.

Peter turned to see Fred coming over toward them. He smiled and said, "Just in time. Introduce yourself to Luca."

"Okay," Fred replied. Fred walked over to Luca and said, "I'm Fred Anderson, nice to meet you."

Princely Dreaming Doll
02-06-2009, 05:30 PM
Luca stared at all three of them. Now what. He wondered. Would he have to go back in there? Would they place him back in that jail? Luca wanted to test his limits and began slowly moving a little further away from the jail. Of course walking on all fours like the animals. Bigger strides and a little further each time.

Gero50
02-08-2009, 11:25 PM
Jackson turned around the opposite direction of her. He began to feel his hands sweating a little. He did turn his head a little and look at her out of the corner of his eye. "Umm say, Viv Viv Vivien.." He stuttered a bit as he tried asking her something. He turned back around to face her. He then reached into his coke pocket and pulled out a cloth. "Um I saw a little stane on your dress you can feel free to use this to clean it. Don't worry I have plenty plus it looks like iccing anyway.." He offered her the rag and smiled. While doing so he wondered what was up with that other girl who was she and what part of the crew was she anyway. By the looks of it she looks like she is the boss in the cichen. He though as a beat of more sweat ran down his cheek..

Light Buster
02-09-2009, 10:29 AM
Mark began to notice Luca move out of the cell. Mark wanted to say something but couldn't. He understood immedietaly what Luca wanted.

Peter also took notice of Luca moving out of the cell. He nodded to Luca and said, "It's okay to come out."

Fred had no idea what was going on but it had to be good. He just stared at Luca as he made his way out of the cell.

Princely Dreaming Doll
02-09-2009, 11:07 AM
Luca stared at them when he came out of the cell. He had this strange air about him, as if he were smiling with confidence. Out of the corner of his, the guys probably didn't notice it as well as he did was the laundry shoot. It was small and he knew he fit in it. He quickly ran for it and went towards the laundry shoot.

Light Buster
02-09-2009, 02:25 PM
Fred looked at Luca as he ran for the laundry shoot and jumped in. "I'll never get what's going on with that guy."

"He doesn't speak," said Peter. "He was a slave and the Krosian Army did something to him that didn't make him speak anymore...he's most likely taking in most big people as bad people like us-well...used to...-because he somewhat lost his freedom from them."

"That's why he bit my hand."

"He thought you were one of them."

"I know that rook, hopefully he didn't take me in as one of them."

"Don't worry, I convinced him otherwise that we weren't part of the army. We need some information on this army."

Fred wondered what was the Krosian Army's goal was. This was something to be looked at.

Mark wanted to keep an eye out on Luca to make sure he didn't do anything bad. His hand should recover quickly...hopefully...

Princely Dreaming Doll
02-09-2009, 03:18 PM
Luca came out of the laundry shoot with something very shiny in his hands. It was the wedding ring of one the crew mates, they had lost it some time ago. Luca showed it off, it really really fed into his curiosity and he liked noise too.
He began to bang the wring on the floor. The sound was so different and so interesting.

Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf
02-09-2009, 04:42 PM
CC shrugged off the rest of the tour and went back to the front of the ship to see if Alula had arrived yet. When he got there, a wave of dissapointment came over him. She had not arrived yet. He double-checked the bay, but with no avail, so he headed back to his room to read a book he had begun a few weeks after he got the job as Co-Captain.

In his room, Christopher smacked himself on his bed, picked up his large chapter book, turned to his page and began reading. The book, according to the summary on the back, was about a young girl, kidnapped at the age of 5, growing up with the wrong people. Soon, she finds out and runs away, destined to find her real parents. So far, CC was only on chapter 8, and is on the part where the young girl, June Kirstone, is at the train station with her crazy fake parents tracking her down. It was getting pretty good by the looks fo it.

Light Buster
02-12-2009, 04:37 PM
Peter sighed as the situation was finally resolved. He needed to tell his brothers something. "I'll be going to the cargo bay and sit tight, just to load up my weapons and maybe customize them further. Fred, stay with me so I can give you my reward for your weapon."

Fred nodded and said, "Yes sir."

"Mark, is the cargo ready?"

"Of course. Checked them twice."

"Good. Let's go to the cargo bay and load up."

The Andersons walked out to the cargo bay and went to one of the cargo boxes that was labled, A3. A little sign that it belong to them.

Peter opened the box and looked inside. It contained a grenade launcher for an assault rifle, a laser scope that enchanced aiming cababilities and computer systmes with zooms up to 4 times, an extended pistol clip, a couple of empty clips that Peter kept for himself, a laser sight for Mark's SMG, a silencer, and a box of magnum bullets. He took them all out and showed his brothers what it contained.

Mark and Fred nodded and smiled. It looks like they were going to like this.

Yugure's Goddess
04-09-2009, 01:13 AM
OOC: Alright, I bet everyone is tired of waiting for me to get this RPG back in working order. Well, I'm here with several Pheonix Downs and I'm ready to raise the dead and whatever else.

As you may already know, my co-GM dropped out for personal reasons, but we now have two co-GMs to help make sure this RPG doesn't die, in case something happens to any of us, again. Your new co-GMs are Luzifer and FallenBabyDoll/Shy Satan's Child/Sparkly Perriwinkle. At least, now, if two of us mysteriously disappear, there will still be some one here to try and keep things going as best they can. Since fullmetalalchemist997 left, I will be taking control of her characters until further notice and if you check in the OOC thread, you'll see that I have added three more characters for me to control, just for the sake of filling in some holes on the Ursa Major.

For you, my beloved players, I have a summary of every action that has been taken in the RPG, up to page 5. It is done page by page and is kind of in order of what happened to who, when. I tried to keep it as short and to the point as possible but I did write out what everyone did. I basically deleted the fluff and pretty words. It's shaky, choppy and cryptic and will probably be painful for you to read but if you are behind, this will fill in all the missing gaps, and you won't have to go back and read through all five pages. That's my service to you, and kind of my personal payment for my long absence. However, it took so long to do, I was REALLY tired of it by the time I finished. I didn't really bother to comb over for mistakes since it's just a recap. The point is to get the point accross, so it's probably riddled with stupid mistakes but if you understand it, then, beyond that, I don't really care how crummy it is. It's long but it's definately shorter than the 5 pages preceding this. Anyway, here. Read it if you need to, or if you just feel like witnessing some really horrible writing, for a nice laugh.

Quick Review - p.1

Alula(Yugure's Goddess), captain of the Orion, sent word to all her crew members that departure was set for two days from then, at noon, and left to fetch Vildiur(fullmetalalchemist997) and retrieve supplies for final preperations before departure. Vildiur sent her own notice to her crew and both Alula and Vildiur met and are about to leave to get the ship loaded.

Never(Luzifer) witnessed a terrorist bombing and began some amusing dialogue with an officer that arrived on the scene to investigate. He then slunk away to the docking bay of the two ships, identifying and then stowing away upon the Ursa Major (unnecessarily). Stoked with boredom, Breaeden(Luzifer) was just kind of laying around in the cargo bay before getting up and wandering around.

Vivian(Sister Nightroad) was cooking before receiving the message from her captain and then abruptly leaving. After a while of searching she sat down and set her suitcase next to her, which a child quickly snatched from her and took off with. She chases but it is Breaeden who stops the boy. Vivian then cught up and confronted the boy, trading a piece of candy to get her case back, and making a mental note to purge the case of the dirty boy's germs. She then thanked Breaeden, asked him for directions, and they headed for the Orion. While they walked together they got to know each other's occupations and talked about other light matters.

Alanoir(fullmetalalchemist997) reviews fellow crew members' and secretly wishes that one would contract a disease to make her job more interesting. She checks and rechecks to be sure supplies are in place, receives Vildiur's message, deletes it and continues her preperations. Fred(Light Buster) made his own preperations for take off, before and after he received Vildiur's message.

Vladmir(Hollow Ichigo) read a book and thought of what he would have to do to keep himself entertained on the ship, outside of the excitement of bounty hunting. Sarah/Esme(Hollow Ichigo) leaves the ship and takes note of the explosion which makes her think of herself and her past. Kaosu(Fey Dragon) hears the explosion and sees the car on fire but doesn't really react except to hurry toward the ship to assume his duties. He recieves Vildiur's message to report to the ship just as he is arriving. He makes a mental note to train while on the ship.

Jackson(Gero50), after being relieved that no one was harmed in the explosion, he continues on to the ship to do his own thing to help and get read. Luca(Shy Satan's Child), came down from hiding to fiddle with some buttons, sounding a horn multiple times, turning some very bright lights on, and then inadvertantly setting off an alarm. He could not get the alarm to turn off so he hid in the air ducts. After being awakened by what he believes is a false alarm, Jackson gets up to turn the alarm off and decides to ask permission from the captain to install security cameras. Jackson then creates a camera from scratch which is almost immediatly snatched up by Luca. Frustrated, Jackson chases after him, not really knowing who Luca is or why he has taken his creation. He crawled through the air ducts searching, eventually finding and threatening whoever or whatever it was on the ship, with his weapon, yelling for him or it to return his camera to him. Luca escaped from the vents into the docking bay, and then into a storage room, and decided to use the camera get a map of the ship and decide where he would escape to next. While in the storage area, though, Luca is stoked by his curiosity to investigate the contents of the room. Jackson fired his weapon, creating a hole in the ventilation, activated something to destroy his camera and then dropped himself into a hallway, and setting off to find the captain.

Mayna(Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf) reveiwed her medicine stock before receiving the message from Alula, reading it, confirming it, then deleting it.

p.2

The dialogue between Breaeden and Vivian continued with him offering his name and asking for hers. She gives her name and asks about Alula. Breaeden tells Vivian that he doesn't know Alula very well but simply had spoken with her a few times, and does not know much about her. Vivian tells Breaeden that her and Alula are friends and continues to wonder and ask about the whereabouts of the captain. Breaeden, slightly bothered by Vivian's emotional reaction offers that Alula might already have gotten on the ship while he was lost in thought. Vivian receives a message from a worker at the restaurant she where was working previously, but does not reply. She then appologized and offered to board the ship if he needed to leave. Breaeden waved off her appologies, uncomfortably and thought aloud about the ship's departure.

Fred wondered to the docking station, saw Never, and asked him where he came from. Never returns a very cryptic and sarcastic response, saying that he was from Earth and smiled without really giving Fred much information. Fred's brother, Peter(Light Buster), entered the room and kind of intervened in on the conversation, informing Fred that it was good that he was interacting with others, and that Mark(Light Buster), their other brother, was busy unpacking their things.

Christopher(Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf) found his way to the ship and boarded. He mentally prepared himself as the idea of being co-captain of an airship excited him to no end. He remains calm enough to unpack and get ready, though. He came on board and saw Fred talking to Never but ignored them as he was too excited about getting to his room. When he did get to his room he spent some time putting things away and getting settled.

Vivian made her way to the kitchen and eagerly imagined the elaborate cake she wanted to make. She was a little embarrassed to find people there she didn't know very well but decided to set her things down next to someone else's bags and began working on her cake. When Chris was finished unpacking he started to take a quick tour of the ship but decided to find the Kitchen first, after his stomach made a growling noise. When he arrived, he knocked on the wall, and called "hellooo" to see if anyone was there. Melina greeted both Chris and Vivian, kindly, shaking each of their hands. She thought about how she wished to make friends as she did so.

Kuu(Mitarisorceress12) got packed and, after receiving Alula's message, said good-bye to her parents and left for the station. She then bought some cookies and sat on a cargo crate between the ships, eating them. Kuu arrived at the ship and found her way to sick bay, introducing herself to whoever might be listening. Mayna, a medic who happened to be in Sick bay, saw Kuu and introduced herself.

Jackson wondered about the crew and the man he saw in the vents, as he made his way toward a meeting room in the docking area with no people but plenty of chairs. He waited there for the captain. Jackson decided to take a walk around the ship. He saw Breaeden and Vivian talking, walked up to them and greeted them, to which they did not respond. He walked back to where he was and saw something on the ground which he picked up, examined then put in his pocket, deciding to examine it further later.

Leo(Shobu_Shimizu) had some playful banter with his workers, getting them to get to work in such a way that nobody got injured. He walked around a bit to see if Vildiur was there but could not find her, and remembers that she was probably still at her hotel, and so began to continue checking up on the ship's systems.

Melina(Shobu_Shimizu) received the message from Alula then gathered up some spices with her luggage before leaving for the ship. She got to the ship and greeted her cooks, one of which mentioned that some other cooks, including Vivian, had not yet arrived. This prompted Melina to start thinking about Vivian and how she wonders what she's really like as she seemed like such a sweet girl.

Alula exchanged some playful, though competitive words with Vildiur but continued to urge Vildiur that they should be leaving. A moment later, however, she heard the explosion and asked what the noise was. Vildiur began to respond but was cut off by the rumble of the explosion. She offered that they go and see what it was but, in reality, she didn't want to stay any longer. She was itching to get on the ship and get going.

Jace(Valkarma) finished working on a rifle, and threw it into a crate to be shipped. After grabbing some toast he answered a knock on his door which turned out to be the person that was going to take his packages onto the ship. He also received Alula's message, and read it. He gave the collector the necessary information to find the Orion, and the collector took three crates filled with weapons, parts, and his "fixing gear". He finished his toast, grabbed his a pistol and some other 'instruments,' and went quickly out the door, heading in the direction of the Orion. He admired the beauty of the ship... in his magazine before looking up from it to see the Orion. He thought it looked like a great ship but eagerly thought of what he may or may not need work on during their adventures. He noticed that his things were already loaded and wondered how long he had spent admiring his magazine.

Gabriel(ThunderBird) arrived at the ship with the help of a little boy, which he trusts to take $100 from his wallet as payment, which he does. He leans against a poll, waiting for Alula, holding a case containing a custom katana.

p.3

Jace made his way through the ship, exploring and tapping random pipes, thinking, with excitement, on how he was going to see to the upkeep of the ship.

Vivian reacted violently to Melina's handshake, jerking her own hand away and washing ruthlessly. After explaining that she doesn't like touching people's skin, she covered her hand with her sleeve and offered to shake again. Christopher stepped into the little scene and asked for food. Melina accepted her explanationa and her sleeved handshake then turned to answer Chris with an affirtmative, offering him some potato soup, which he blushingly accepts. Vivian continued working on the cake, noticing only after a while that she had created little people modeled after crew members. She worked to make a little Orion out of sugar and, also, make the little people less recognizable. When CC asked about the soup she turned to pay attention to the conversation. Melina gave Cristopher his bowl of soup then noticed Vivians suger creations and excitedly offers to let her take over the baked good department. christopher, after finishing his soup, started to ask about where to put his dirty dishes but was distracted by Vivians amazing talent. Gabriel, with eyes bandaged, wandered the ship a bit before finding his way to the kitchen, following the smell of dough. he wandered in cautiously, calling to see if there were others there, in the kitchen. Melina noticed him and greeted him, kindly. Gabriel responded by asking for some food, and giving his name. Vivian blushed at the compliments offered to her, but soon became curious with Gabriel.

Kuu put her luggage down to shake hands with Mayna and then began to put away different medicines in cabins. Mayna opened her laptop, and answered Kuu.

Vlad checked the security systems then looked for bounties. After finding a one for a woman wanted for murder, he left the security system to another ship hand and set out to capture the woman in question. Sarah wondered down an alleyway, and while she is lost in thought, she soon found that she was surrounded, outnumbered and outgunned by a group of thuggish guys. Right before things start getting nasty and violent, Vlad steps in and protects her.

Ezekiel woke and then promptely threw up into the trashcan. He looked around his rooma and then looked up at the bounty wall, remembering lost bounties. He then got onto a computer to look up a bounty he was interested in catching only to discover that he had already been captured. He then collapsed back onto his cot. Bored, Ezekial left his room to take a bit of a tour of the ship, pretending to admire and do things he would not usually do, and eventually got himself to crack up. Jace(Valkarma) pulled hiself away from his tinkering as Ezekiel made his way down the hallway. He greeted him, making to shake his hand and then realizing how dirty he is, wiped the oil from his hands and offered to shake again.

Mark finished unpacking his and his brothers' things and decides to take a little private tour of the ship.

Leo, bored and anxious to leave, exited the ship. He leaned against the outside, he listened the ship and spoke to it lovingly. Luca, still in the storage area found a coin and a hammer and began to bang on the coin with hammer, liking the sound of two objects a lot. He soon found a screw and began banging on that, too. He soon realized that he had spent too much time to doing other things than what he had intended. Fred and Peter investigated the loud noises and then find Luca, banging away. Since they did not recognize him, Peter decides to approach him cautiously, and does so, speaking to Luca about his enjoyment of the banging and the noise. Luca hissed in response and turned to escape into a nearby vent. Leo was surprised and disturbed by the thought of some one hitting the ship and quickly ran to see Luca trying slink away. He then shouted at Luca to get out of ventilation. Luca, scared of what the others might do, slinked further into the vents and emitted an angry cat's meow. Peter started to send Fred off to find Mark but saw Leo and stopped Fred.

p.4

Esme, after being rescued by her brother, Vladmir, ran off to avoid having to confront him. Vladmir, who doesn't recognize her, immediatly became suspicious of her. He finished off the group of guys that were attacking her, unsuccessfully trying to obtain information from them about the bounty he was searching for. He called for Ezekiel and Gabriel to meet him in the cargo bay and continued to try and interrogate the thugs.

Melina responded to Gabriel's question for food by offering a number of snack foods. Gabriel, upon hearing his name called over the ship's intercom, removed his bandages and opted to use his eyes to find his way to the cargo bay. Melina simply waved him goodbye and returned to her work. Vladmir soon arrived back on the ship and told the others in the cargo bay to excuse him and Gabirel, and he motioned for Gabriel to follow him.

Luca escaped into the air vents and followed the scent of blood to a wounded man, which he helps by cleaning his wounds with rubbing alchohol then promptly ran back up into the air vents. Fred and Peter heard this and Peter called their brother Mark to investigate. Mark located the sound of footsteps above him in the air vents, then follows them, informing his brothers of this as he does so. Luca heard Mark below and hurried to his destination: the kitchen, to retrieve food but was distracted by a diamond ring. Mark followed the sound of Luca's movements to the kitchen, tackled him and took out some handcuffs to apprehend him. Luca, afraid, reacted violently, biting Mark and squirming free. Mark retaliates by knocking Luca out. Luca thought of his days as prisoner and how upset it made him to lose to the men, chasing as he drifted into unconciousness. Mark dragged the unconscious Luca to the cargo bay and upon the urging of his brother, Peter, puts him into a cargo bay prison cell. They immediatly throw up the barrier. Peter told Fred he would get a reward for his work and asked Mark to show Fred around the ship a bit and, of course get his hand looked at in sick bay.

Luca woke up a couple hours later and, angry and scared, throws himself against the barrier over and over and over again, desperate to escape. Peter contacted Mark to tell him about it and Peter said he will call the captain and mark contacts Leo to relieve Peter of his post. Luca, meaning it as a gesture of warning and rebellion, held up his dog tags, crying, to the barrier to show Peter that he used to be a slave and planned to escape if that was his captors' intentions. Peter then found his mindset changed to worry and concern for Luca and thinks that he will probably contact Mark again as the situation now seems a bit more dire. Luca put away his tags and started ramming into the barrier again. Peter tried to get him to calm and called his brothers to return to him. Mark finished wrapping his hand, told Leo not to bother to go to the Luca's prison, and then took Fred with him to go talk to Peter. Luca, tired and hungry, soon gave up on ramming into the barrier. When Fred and Mark arrived, Peter exchanged what he had learned to them, then they all agreed that they needed to know what to do with him from the captain. Luca was still confused but was too hungry and tired to do anything at that moment. Fred, with Peter's permission, goes to the kitchen and comes back with bread for Luca.

Leo, frustrated that he was being ignored in the situation with Luca, left the ship and leaned on it from the outside. He soon sees the co-captain, Esme making her way toward the ship. Esme saw him as well and greeted him with a hug, being a little flirty as she did. Leo asks about Esme's mood as she seemed trouble while she was approaching him.

p.5

Luca stared at the Anderson brothers, suspicious that they might be planning to hurt him. Acting on a relatively bad idea, the Anderson brothers decided to open the bars to the prison cell just long enough to slide in the plate of bread and then close it as soon as the bread made it to the other side. Luca watched in interest as they began to get ready to do their plan. Fred pushed the plate in as soon as Mark removed the barrier, which was replaced as soon as the bread made it through. All three are relieved and surprised that nothing really went wrong, and Mark comments that their plan was really dumb. Peter remained on guard in front of the prison cell, Fred went to finish his tour of the ship, and Mark went to check the crates and make sure everything was in working order. Luca took a moment to examine the bread but it wasn't much longer before he tore into it. Peter watched him then left a message for Vildiur about Luca. Luca, now less hungry and less afraid of Peter, approached the bars of his prison cell and looked at Peter, examining him. Peter asked Luca if he could actually speak in sentences to which Luca could not respond. he tried to tell him vocally but ended up just opening up his shirt and showing his captor a scar accross his throat. Peter asked Luca if he knew who scarred him. Luca showed him his dogtags which said he was the property of the krosian army. He felt that this man was not the enemy but still felt afraid of him, though a little curious. Peter asked if Luca knew anything else about the army. Luca mouthed the name of his home planet then, realizing that the bread made him thirsty, made a motion to indicate this to Peter. Peter figured out that Luca needed water and, using his com link, told Mark to go get some water from the kitchen for Luca. Mark finished his job and agreed to go get the water. In the mean time, Peter let down the barrier and handed the prisoner his own canteen of water.

Motivated by an enormous amount of hunger, Jackson went to the Kitchen and found the cake Vivian had made. He admired the cake and wanted to take a piece but didn't want to take what wasn't his, and was made a little upset that he didn't have a little figurine on the cake. He noticed other people there, one of which he thought was familiar but wan't entirely sure. Vivian gave herself a hug and smiled in response to the offer to be head of baked goods. She shivered at the sight of Gabriel's eyes and as she returned her attention to the cake, noticed Jackson and questioningly greets him. Jackson offered her a hand in greeting, telling her that he was upset that there wasn't a little figurine of him on the cake. He backtracked a little taking note of and mentioning the selfishness of this statement. She greeted him and shook his hand but not after, again, pulling a sleeve over her hand. She listens to his comment about the cake and appologizes, explaining that she just put people on there that she had seen that day, then asked him about what he did on the ship.

Cristopher watches everything as it progresses in front of him, and finally said goodbye to continue his tour of the ship, planing to make his next stop at sick bay. After a moment of silence, Jackson told Vivian about some of the jobs he had in the past then explained that he was an engineer on the Orion. He walked back over to the cake and commented on how impressive it was, blushing. Melina looked back a Vivian and Jackson, then continued chopping steaks, wondering when they would be taking off. Vivian talked with Jackson for a bit, asking if he knew how to cook and if he knew when they were taking off. She walked over to Melina with her arms around herself and asked what she was cooking. Melina explained what she was cooking and that she was preparing a feast for the crew. She asked what Vivian might want to do other than the cake, to help out. Jackson, blushing even more, walked over with Vivian and asked for Melina's name.

There. Now you have absolutely NO EXCUSE not to jump back into this. I would like to have the ships going within the next few pages. Say, by page 8. This should give everyone enough time to finish whatever they may be doing now. When you are done, I'll probably know it by the jist of your posts, and when you are, we're going to go ahead and skip ahead to launch. Just totally skip the second day of waiting and go ahead and launch so we can get to the meat of the RPG.

Whew.... now! *throws red feathers in the air* PHEONIX DOWN, DARN IT! LET'S GET BACK ON IT, MAN!

*For my characters, I will now be posting in up to 9 colors in a single post. To reduce confusion I will post as designated:
Alula in pink
Vildiur in plum
Alanoir in pale turquoise
Ascella in sandy brown
Alzirr in white
Zaniah in pale green
Kochab in grey
Other criminals in red
Everything else in the default color

BIC:
Alula sighed and looked around a bit. She pursed her lips and looked back over at Vildiur with a thinking expression, as if she were weighing a very difficult and complex problem. "Well... I suppose we could but we really should get going. Maybe we'll get a chance to rubber neck on the way there." She smiled and raised an eyebrow

"Perhaps. But, yeah... let's go." Vildiur said, grabbing a phone and some key cards from the desk just inside the door, then pulled it shut behind her. An object at her waist made a beeping noise. She pulled small phone from her pocket, pressed a few buttons and held it to her ear, and listened for a moment. "I just got a message from my first officer. Apparently we now have a captive on board. I'm sure it's nothing." She responded to Alula's concerned expression. "Sheesh, let's just get the heck out of here." She made a digusted expression.

Alula nodded her agreement and they both left at a rather quick pace, checking out and hightailing it to a short, wide building lined with a number of retractable doors. Out in front was a sign that read "Alderian Shipping and Transportation." Alula sighed. "Come on." They both made their way inside and Alula walked up to a sleek silver counter with a rather loose looking woman, wearing a white uniform standing behind it. The rest of the room was sleek, metallic, and proffesional looking, and all along the wall behind counter was a wall full of darkened slits.

"May I help you?" She said, smiling.

Alula pulled a small chip from her pocket.

Vildiur followed suit, pulling a similar looking chip from her own pocket.

"We're here to check in on shipments 57f118 and 57f119. We need them transported to the Lord Henry Air Station today and we hadn't received a notice on the condition of the cargo, yet."

The woman held out her hand, which immediatly received the two chips. She walked a little ways behind the counter to the wall. She took a moment of examining before moving to a specific slot and depositing the chips. The response was immediate pulling up a small, insubstantial screen between her and the slot. A few touches of the screen and she looked back at the women behind her. "Your total price is $1,745.89. However, you do have an additional $100 tacked on since you were late getting here to pick up the cargo." She gave them a sympathetic smile, before continuing. "Which actually makes your total $1,845.89. Sorry."

Alula slumped over the counter with a sigh. "I knew it!" she exclaimed turning a rather dark glance over on Vildiur, who shrugged.

"Sorry," she said, trying her hardest not to laugh. "Oh well, though. There isn't much we can do about it now, so let's just get the stuff and go."

Alula glared at her friend for a moment before returning her attention to the woman behind the counter who seemed mildly entertained. "Whatever. Anyway, how should I pay for this."

"It really depends on your own preference but our business setup is more geared towards cards."

Alula nodded. "Alright, then, I'll use my card."

"Ok, then, the slot and keypad is right in front of you."

Sure enough, it was. However the device was built into the counter, which wasn't particularly strange but was not a device of a quality usually owned by less powerful businesses. With a bit of a grimace she pulled a blue card from her back pocket and inserted it into the slot, punching in several numbers before pressing her fingers to a soft screen just beside the numbered buttons. A moment later her card was returned to her back pocket.

The screen behind the woman disappered and she gave a quick bow. "Your truck and driver are already waiting for you in the 5th garage. Thank you for your business and have a lovely day."

Both women nodded in very different manners. Alula seemed a little tense and annoyed while Vildiur seemed a little impatient but somewhat amused. It took them a very small amount of time before they were pulling up to the station in front of their ships.

Alula lit up, immediatly. She jumped from the heavy duty truck with a skip in her step and a smile on her face, but there was still a bit of a business look in her eyes. The ship was as grand as ever and she practically shook in her excitement to be on board again. At the helm, commanding her way to her ultimate destination was where she longed to be.

Vildiur was still talking to the man that drove them to the station. He nodded and went to open the back of the truck. Vildiur walked over to stand by Alula, glancing over at her with a small smile. "Well let's put 'em to work, eh?"

Alula nodded and pulled a small black device from her pocket and pressed a button on the back of it. "Members of the bounty ship, Orion, this is your captain, Alula." Her voice boomed, commandingly, throughout the whole of the ship. "If there is anyone on board, right now, please exit and meet me outside the large doors to the docking area. I'm going to need some help with our last shipment of cargo."

Vildiur turned to make her way to her own ship. "I have to check up on my prisoner. Thanks for the ride, anyway." She smirked a bit, as she waved her farewell. She practically sprinted the several hundred yards that seperated her from her own ship. It was with strength and enthusiasm that she bounded up the steps to the door that opened up into the docking station of her own ship. She wound her way through the many rooms and storage areas before finding the Anderson brothers at work in the cargo bay. She approached with a certain amount of disregard for their current activities. "Where is the prisoner?" She questioned authoritively.

Alanoir sighed a bit and closed the cabinets around her. She stretched then went to sit over in a chair behind a nice, ornate, oaken desk, and pressed a button which brought up a screen. She examined and reexamined a few pages of data, thinking quietly to herself about how she could get her medics under her organized. It wasn't long before she was typing away on keyboard, recording her inventory and all her plans for keeping Sick Bay organized. That was top priority, now.

Ascella giggled a bit as she admired Alzirr creation. "You always had a way with these kind of things"

Zaniah cocked an eyebrow. "You're really going to compliment that? It's a sandwhich, for cripe's sake!"

"That doesn't make it any less impressive! She is a chef after all, this is her art. And quite frankly, almost everything she makes is a masterpiece, anyway." She stuck her tongue, defiantly.

Zaniah eyelids and eyebrows dropped into a rather sardonic expression. "I'm pretty sure cooking is her talent. Not making sandwhiches."

"It's one aspect of the larger artform."

Zaniah sighed and decided this was no longer worth it. "Alright, you win."

Ascella looked disappointed and annoyed. "WHAT? You're just going to give up? Just like that? Where's the fun in that? I wanted to argue!"

"I could tell, but I don't want to."

"You're no fun!"

"Shouldn't you have reported to your Chief?"

Ascella looked shocked "uhh.... well... I." She made a sound much like a muffled scream and stomped out in a huff.

Alzirr just kind of listened to all of this while she continued mixing a bowl of spices. She wore a humored smile. "I suppose the sandwhich will have to wait?" Her smile broadened.

"Yeah, and she was so adament on it, too." She laughed. "Oh, well. I'm happy to take care of it for her." She picked the sandwhich off the plate on the bar and took a rather large chomp out of it, giggling a little as she did. "Hopefully she won't notice, huh?"

"Is this supposed to be some kind of payback?" She mused, sprinkling in some crushed leaves of something.

"Well, yeah." Zaniah said, bounding off towards the engine room. "Better go check in with my Chief, myself."

"Good luck!"

OOC: Let's go, now, let's go!

Valkarma
04-09-2009, 05:59 AM
Jace suddenly shook his head, waking himself up. It was almost like he had been staring off into the distance. He looked at Ezekiel.
"Em where was I?"

"Members of the bounty ship, Orion, this is your captain, Alula." Her voice boomed, commandingly, throughout the whole of the ship. "If there is anyone on board, right now, please exit and meet me outside the large doors to the docking area. I'm going to need some help with our last shipment of cargo."

"Oh I'm in the ship!" He said. He shook Ezekiels hand again.
"Sorry about the oil. Looks like caps' calling. I think I'll go help her." He flipped a spanner in the air and grabbed it before running off down the corridors. He was already use to this ship and with its layout perfectly planned in his mind he knew the quickest way to get down to the docking area.
"Oh there is nothing better then a full ship to play about in." He said to himself as he went sliding down a ladder. He noticed it wobble a bit and made a mental note to check it later when they were off.
He made his way to the dock area 5 minutes late to what he had figured. "Why did I spot to check that pipe?" he asked himself, "Must be habit."
He spotted the captain and waved feriously.
"Yo cap, captain!"

Light Buster
04-09-2009, 04:06 PM
Fred wanted to know one thing. "Uh, Peter, what are we going to tell Vildiur about Luca?"

Peter gave the necessary items to Fred and Mark. "We're going to tell the truth of course. Even though it's going to throw us off this ship."

"We always tell the truth. Even to our father and mother. We never lied about anything at the moment. If we did, we'll all know.."

Peter saw Vildiur approach them as they got their appropriate weapon attachments.

"Where is the prisoner?" She questioned authoritively.

"The prisoner was released. We questioned this prisoner on what was he doing here. Apparently, he's was a slave of the Krosian Army after some interogating. He wanted to stay on this ship and he agreed to help anyone and do no harm to the personnel of the ship and to the ship itself. The prisoner's name is Luca."

Yugure's Goddess
04-13-2009, 09:18 PM
My characters are in the following colors:
Alula in pink
Vildiur in plum
Ascella in sandy brown
Alzirr in white
Zaniah in pale green
Kochab in grey
Other criminals in red

Alula was a little taken aback. "Well, you sure did arrive post haste, there Jace! Good work, Chief! Now I wonder where the rest of the crew is...?" She put the small shiny object back up to her lips. "MEMBERS OF THE BOUNTY SHIP ORION. YOUR PRESENCE IS REQUESTED OUT SIDE THE SHIP IN FRONT OF THE DOCKING BAY. DOUBLE TIME!" She smiled a bit as her voice roared throughout the length of the ship.

Vildiur's eyes widened. "WHAT? What did you just say? Who gave you permission to release a prisoner? I don't give a flip who or what he was. You should have waited for me to arrive and assess the situation!" Her face burned hot with her rage. "You better have some idea of where he is! And you better be able to take me to him within..." she looked at her watch "the next ten minutes! Chop chop! C'mon! Get on it, boys!"

OOC: Come on, folks! Jump back in! Hurry up!

Princely Dreaming Doll
04-13-2009, 09:56 PM
Luca was now wondering around in the vents. This was his sort of direction. Luca was very curious onto each noise made by the ship. He would curiously dip out of the vents to see each room. A clanking sound it was the ship's boiler room, a chopping sound it was the kitchen, a whirling sound it was the bridge, and a sound of liquid the medical room. He seemed to come back and back to the medical room. To check on the man he helped.
"You're kinda of cute fella once you understand," the man said with a laugh.
"Aaaa," Luca said.
The man laughed, but Luca heard footsteps and scurried back into the vents.

Luzifer
04-13-2009, 10:09 PM
OOC: You might want to get LPS to reopen the sign up sheet and the OOC thread

Breaeden sighed as he slipped from ship rubbing his eyes. He had been 'sleeping' and they had formed an annoying crust along the lashes which frustrated him. It made 'sleeping' such a bother. He looked up at Alula and sighed... he liked the fact her name was a palindrome... there was something mathematically slovent about that fact. Sadly... it could not be rearranged into any combination and still mean the same thing so it lacked perfection, but there wasn'ta name in normal human language that could do that.

Silence followed behind Breaeden like a mantle, its edges frayed with tarnished time. He didn't say anything to Alula, palindromic name or no there was nothing he could say. He had the flight plan but she would ask for that when it was needed. No point rushing the matter. She seemed to have a game plan of some kind and he would let her play that out before he decided to make any action himself.

Never cocked an eyebrow as people scurried about and wondered what he should be doing to get fair on this vessal. He had decided to move on from this planet, it had begun to bore him, but first he needed a ship, but all these people and there restless activity prevented it.

He walked half-way into the ship and knocked on the ship, "'ello 'ello"he shouted knocking a couple times. While performing a little... data modification before anybody came. He already had the backstory! What a farce this would be!

~Shobu~
04-13-2009, 10:28 PM
Leo looked up to see the captain board the ship. "Finally!" he grinned and whooped. He looked to Sarah and gave her another squeeze, this time a more comforting one. "How about we get into the ship first? We don't want to be left behind, heh." He kindly broke away from her and trudged up the steps into the cargo bay, three at a time. He wasn't expecting to see the captain yelling at the Anderson brothers. He cringed and wondered if he should approach her or not. Women were really scary when angry and he didn't want to get caught up in the ire of a pretty lady. So he stood off to the side and wated for Vildiur to notice him.

Melina jumped when Alula's voice suddenly sounded over the intercom in such a booming manner. She dropped her knife and the other chefs turned to check if she was alright. The angry look in her eyes was very familiar but it was not Melina.

"Priam" glared angrily at the speakers from the corner of his eyes. "That frickin' woman needs to learn how to use a damn intercom! One of these days this little idiot's going to kill herself from all the trouble that 'captain' of her's causes her!" He jabbed the knife into the cutting board and continued to yell profanities. The other chefs put down their cooking utensils and followed Alula's orders, having become accustomed to Melina's sudden changes to her other two personalities but still fearing that Priam might hurt them if they say anything to him.

"P-Priam, please don't do this right now. Melina's really happy about being on the ship. P-please?" Whimpered Artemis somewhere in the back of Melina's subconscience.

Priam was reluctant to do so but he did with a scowl on his face. "Alright but if anything happens it's your fault Artemis!"

When Melina came back to most of the chefs had already left. She held her head and sighed. "Blacked out again... that hasn't happened in a while..." She said to herself and headed to the docking bay, a little surprised, but expecting the next call for crew members.

Melina arrived in the hall with her chefs standing about talking as they awaited the rest of the crew. Melina smiled when she saw Alula and took quicker strides to her sister figure, still in her apron, which she rarely takes off anyway. "Alula!" she said greeted cheerfully and threw her arms around in a warm embrace.

Light Buster
04-14-2009, 02:49 PM
OOC: I don't think black is an appropriate color for Fred so I'm changing his color to blue if that's okay.

Peter sighed. He knew this would happen. He should've known better. He thought for a few seconds and sighed again. Then gave out his orders. "Mark, check the sick bay and the kitchen again. Fred, check this area then check every ventilation shaft entrance in this ship. If you hear any banging noises, follow it. It'll probrably lead you to Luca."

"I knew this would happen." Mark sighed and made his way out of the cargo area.

Fred nodded as he got the orders. "What about you brother?"

"I'm going to call Luca by numerous means. First by attracting him by smell."

Fred nodded and began to look around the cargo area.

Peter brought out his hand-held GPS and pressed some buttons on it. It was a good thing that the canteen he customized could trace finger prints of the user other than himself if he needed that person again. Luca was the last to touch it so the GPS brought up the location of Luca's current position. His intelligence was very high after all. He began to move out of the cargo area looking at his watch. Ten minutes eh? This would be a challenge.

Princely Dreaming Doll
04-15-2009, 12:11 PM
Scurrying through the vents was very interesting. He was more concerned with sounds rather then anything else. But now he had experienced all sounds in this ship. So he now explored the vast network of tunnels. But he then became bored and simply went back to the medical room for the man. The man smiled at him.
"The doctor is gone," he said with a laugh, "What's your name?"

Light Buster
04-16-2009, 10:43 AM
"Luca?" Mark called out, walking down the hallway. The sick bay was first. Mark approached the door.

Peter saw Mark go to the sick bay. He wondered what Luca was doing in the sick bay. He caught up to Mark and said, "How you're doing?"

Mark suddenly turned around to see his older brother right behind him. "Oh, I was about to check the sick bay-"

"Don't worry, I'll help you check."

Peter was the first to enter the sick bay. He saw a man looking at something. What's he doing looking at the ground? Suddenly he felt it. Luca was here. "Luca." Peter called out.

Princely Dreaming Doll
04-16-2009, 06:30 PM
Luca saw the men who had put him behind bars. Luca smiled at them with that little curious and mischievous smile he always had. He could tell in their eyes they needed him. He could tell that they needed something, but Luca was not one to come silently. He quickly climb into the vents. Catch me if you can.

Light Buster
04-17-2009, 10:25 AM
Fred continued to check the cargo bay for Luca. He moved every create to find him but no cigar. He then suddenly spotted the vent that Luca entered earlier. He looked into it and heard some noises.

Peter saw Luca run back into the vents. He didn't hesitate to catch him but Luca was just too fast and climbed back into the vent before Peter can get to him.

Mark trailed Peter as he saw Luca retreat into the vents. When he got their, Luca was already gone. "This guy won't come in easily."

"Know that." Peter replied. He opened his com link to Fred. He's one of those men who can squeeze himself into the vents. He probably squeeze himself along with Mark in the vents as well. "Fred, this is Peter. Can you read me?"

Fred heard his brother Peter over the com link. "Yeah I read you. You need something?"

"Yeah, Luca just entered the vents again. I need you to go in the nearest ventilation opening and try to intercept him."

Fred looked into the vents once more. "You got it. What about Mark and yourself?"

"We're going into the vents as well. We'll try to corner him and bring him in. I'm entering the sick bay vents while Mark will find another vent to enter."

"Understood. Fred out." Fred closed the com link and entered the vent. The vent was very small but he can deal with it. He moved slowly through the vents but surely he'll catch him.

"Mark, look for a ventilation entrance in any room. We can probably corner Luca before things get out of hand."

"You sure there's another entrance into the vents?"

"Have you tried our room?"

"I haven't thought of that."

"Good. Get there quick." Peter entered the vents and looked at his GPS system. Luca wasn't far off but he can move quick so they had to move quick as well.

Mark began to move out of the sick bay in a quick motion and run to their room. When he arrived at their room, he found the vent and took off the vent door. He then entered the vent, took the vent door, and closed the vent. He began to move through the vents with the hope to catch Luca.

Princely Dreaming Doll
04-19-2009, 10:22 PM
Luca could sense vibrations of others in the vent. So he left the vent and decided to scurry on the floor. This game was fun. Luca liked games, unless they offered him something interesting then he may be more willing to come along. But they had nothing interesting so they should play a game with him until they a burnout.

Light Buster
04-20-2009, 10:36 AM
Man, where is this guy? He needs to hold still for a sec...
Mark continued to search the vents for Luca.

Peter continued to follow the GPS navigation system to Luca. He suddenly saw the dot on his GPS go off the navigation path. It seems that Luca is taking a detour. Luckily, Peter was near a ventilation exit so he made his way there and exited the vents. He stood up and looked at his GPS system again while taking in where he was. In the hallway. He needed something that could bring Luca to him. Something to eat perhaps or something...good looking? He needed to visit the kitchen quickly...

Fred checked every inch of the vent...but still no sign of him...he continued his search in spite of that.

Gero50
05-01-2009, 09:59 PM
Jackson heard a voice come over the intercom system. He set the rag ion the counter top and winked at her through his left eye. He started to run out of the room and into the hall like a mad man. It was like he had to do this or he would simply fade away. At least that's how he felt at the time. He was still ruing but, now he was in one of the main hallways of the ship. He could still hear the voise over the intercom. He thought to himself, "This is what I have ben waiting for." Though he was glad that his real plans could finally get started he was at the same time a little disapointed in himself for runing off like that. He slowed down to chatch his breath for a minute. He then saw a a little man or was it a man, he was not sure but it looked formilire to him. However Jack had no time to waste with little matters like this he was deturmined to get their on time. But still something was buging him. He decided to just forget him for now and find out where the captin wanted everyone. He began running again. and he found another hall, this was the all he took to enter the ship. He didn't see much going on, but he still went down to the frunt door. He stopped at the window nearst to the door and looked outside.

Light Buster
05-05-2009, 02:31 PM
Peter went into the kitchen grabbing more bread and refilling his canteen with water. He also found something shiny on the ground so he picked it up and hope fully it will work.

Yugure's Goddess
05-16-2009, 10:52 AM
OOC: I have passed on the role of Vildiur to my co-GM, Sparkly Perriwinkle, from now on. Continuing, on...

My posting key:
Alula in pink
Ascella in sandy brown
Alzirr in white
Zaniah in pale green
Kochab in grey
Other criminals in red

Alula smiled, a little surprised at Mirriam's greeting. She returned the girl's hug, firmly. "It's good to see you again." She pulled away after a moment and smiled down at the girl before looking up and seeing some other members of the ship, waiting patiently for her orders. "It is good, indeed, to see all of you." A very genuine and friendly smile. She glanced around a bit and saw Breaeden. An even larger smile formed on her lips. "My dear Breaeden! Could you do me a favor and open the large doors to the docking bay so we might have an easier time loading this last shipment?!"

She nodded toward him, and walked around to the back of the large shipment vehicle.

The man that had driven them lowered a ramp from the back of the truck, and, with help of a small robotic unit, was picking up a few boxes.

Alula nodded and motioned for everyone else to come this way. "I need all of you to help me unload the truck, before we do anything else." She walked to the ramp that protruded from the back of the truck and waited as the man and the robot began pushing boxes down the ramp. She picked one up and headed towards the docking bay.

Ascella slipped down a hallway and arrived with speed and urgency to the door of Sick Bay. She took in a deep sigh and stepped forward, which opened the door.

Alanoir glanced up as Ascella made her way into the room. "Ah, Ascella. It is good you are here." She was still mainly focused on the laptop before her, on which she was furiously typing something.

Ascella waited for her boss to continue.

Alanoir took a little while to finish, which irritated Ascella a tad. She closed the note book and put it on the small table before her, standing to face Ascella.

Ascella straightened and waited, as she had begun to slump lazily, waiting for Alanoir to finish and talk to her.

She rose her head a little and spoke in a monotonous tone. "Let us look over the files of the other members of the ship, again. I do believe there are some that will need some immunization shots when we take off."

Ascella nodded, with a slightly strange expression. Alanoir's monotone voice bothered her, and she hated how boring the woman could be, but she stepped forward and pulled up the large screen that was controlled on the opposite end of the room, anyway. A few touches of the large black panel lit up the whole wall. She turned to her boss, who came forward, and they began their work.

Zaniah walked swiftly through the halls of the ship. She barely noticed the Anderson brothers racing through the ship apparently looking for something or perhaps some one. She searched the most obvious places of the ship to find the Chief Engineer, Jace and eventually gave up looking on the interior, exiting to find Leo leaned against the ship and talking to Esme. "Hey! Leo! You wouldn't happen to know where Chief Beleren is, would you?" She glanced over at Esme. "Oh hello!" She smiled and bowed.

Alzirr was patiently putting together sandwiches for her friends. It would be a good lunch. If nothing else, it was something to hold everyone over until dinner. She peppered the submarine bread with a few spices and some with freshly grated cheese and opened the oven doors to put them in. She hummed happily as the breads slowly toasted and pulled out a pan along with various meats to soak in a marinade and season. The breads were at a very low setting so she had plenty of time to season and cook the meats. She had a lot of selection, too. She was going to roast some beef, chicken, and maybe some turkey, too.

There came a small noise from outside the door, though, which caught her attention. She raised an eyebrow, rinsed her hands clean, and walked toward the door, drying her hands with a small towel. But before she could get there, Peter walked in, taking one her loaves of bread and was using a sink to refill his canteen. "Well, hello Peter" She smiled brightly. She was happy to see him but ever-so-slightly irritated that he had not even bothered to greet her, much less ask if he could use her supplies. "Will you need anything else? I can't see why you would want only bread and water, considering all of the other incredibly wonderful food available on this ship." She smiled, a bit slyly, giggling a bit "It just seems a bit bland, to me. In fact, if you wait a little while I'll have sandwiches made for everyone on board. Do you like any particular kind of meat, by the way?"

Luzifer
05-16-2009, 04:34 PM
Never smiled as no one seemed to be around. Or they were ignoring him, so he decided to walk further onto the ship. Maybe he could just steal the ship out from under their noses! That would be funny. He continued to move rapping the walls to make sure people noticed him.

Breaeden gave Alula a salute. "Yes, ma'am." he said before walking off to open the doors to the docking bay. He watched everyone with a muted interest while the doors slowly opened. His eyes scanned over each person, not really seeing them but rather going back to running hyperspace routes in the back of his head again. This was becoming something of a habit with him.