PDA

View Full Version : [TV Series] Chaos Head

Knave545
01-09-2009, 06:46 PM
Ok, before i get started i just want to say that this is my first review, so if you think i should improve something, feel free to PM me or say so in the topic.

So to begin with the Plot...

Story: The story of Chaos Head really had a lot of potential, and started out very interesting. However since it was only a 12 episode Anime, and i'm hearing no news on Season 2, i think it was kind of rushed. The whole plot was really well made until episode 7, where they completely change it from a Horror Anime, to a Charlies Angel style. I seriously had hopes for this Anime, and the story was overall good, but it didn't fit quite perfectly in only 12 episodes.

6/10

Characters: Now, the main character of this show was truly amazing. Lots of people think he is annoying, but i found him really unique. He lives alone in his "Base", where he spends time watching Anime, and playing Online Games. He also imagines himself talking to this Anime girl of some show he's been watching. The other characters, are fairly decently made but don't really show much progress of developing. The main character was really funny with his whining, which really is incredible. I usually hate those types, but that's why he was unique.

7/10

Animation: The Animation was pretty good, but considering it's a new Anime it could of been better. It had a bit of it's flaws, but its a normal style you see in new animes these days.

8/10

Sound: The opening of this anime was fairly addicting, and i even watch it now sometimes. You will fall in love with it, seriously. Other than that, it really doesn't have much stuff that needed Music, but were ok.

7/10

Overall: Overall this Anime was quite enjoyable for those 12 episodes it had, but could been much better. The end was really rushed, and kind of made me not like it as much as i did when i started

5/10

shinryou
04-26-2009, 11:09 PM
Story: It was ashame that this anime only went for a total of 12 episodes. There were many relationships and plot parts that were left alone and that were never explained. They could have put a lot more into it considering how good the visual novel was.

6/10

Characters: His character was different to others. I found him really annoying, but his development from a whining character to a badass fighter was definitely good. I still think that the development of the other characters could have been a lot better.

6/10

Animation: The animation was nothing special. It wasn't by an means bad, but considering the other anime I watched at that time, it could have been heaps better.

7/10

Sound: The OP and ED were instant win with me. and as well as that, some of the OST was excellent. The little bits of dissonance fit well with the mood of the scene it played in. As a musician, I can say that this was pulled of rather well.

8/10

Overall: The anime was addictive at first, but kinda lost he interest I held for it as the time went past. I don't even want to mention that the ending was rushed, but it was one of the worse rushed endings I had seen before.

6/10