PDA

View Full Version : Outlaw Star Wallpaper Revised

WinterC_16
11-07-2003, 03:44 PM
Outlaw Star wp. I made some inmprovemnts to it and I hope it looks much better! I tryed some new, I guess they're called filters, on the image and I thought that this looked the best. I can't figure out how to fix the text though. it keeps on becoming blurry every time I post it.

Thanks for the suggestions, and if you have any more tell me! :D

phantasmagoria
11-07-2003, 04:42 PM
Better, the words are still a little too fuzzy for my taste but you're on the right track.

omicron_15
11-07-2003, 04:59 PM
Its looks better I would still play around with the txt maybe add some color behind it that is kinda like the main pictures glow/nebula.

_hades the wicked
11-07-2003, 09:35 PM
You should post it on the other thread that's already up...
Anyways, it's much better than the other one, but that Outlaw Star logo gets a bit covered by the taskbar, so I guess you should place it a bit higher.

WinterC_16
11-08-2003, 11:05 AM
i tryed to post it on the other thread but they pinned it so no one can post anything on it. i don't know y though. :(

_hades the wicked
11-08-2003, 11:22 AM
What are you talking about? oO
The only pinned topics are the Tutorials one, the Resources one and the rules...

kadaan
11-08-2003, 03:52 PM
They didn't pin it, they locked it because the black bar in the bottom corner of the first one implies that the wallpaper was stolen and the original artist's name was blacked out.

ownerizer
11-08-2003, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by kadaan@Nov 8 2003, 04:46 PM
They didn't pin it, they locked it because the black bar in the bottom corner of the first one implies that the wallpaper was stolen and the original artist's name was blacked out.
soooo, if we've already come to the conclusion that this is a stolen wallpaper, why does he continue to work on it?

WinterC_16
11-08-2003, 11:05 PM
I worked hard on this wp&#33; I didn&#39;t copy it. I tryed to submit it to animewallpaers.com and when I was going to post it here I just quickly covered it. I thinmk i changed the black to true black wheni changed the filter though. <_<

On the bright side, does that mean that it is good enough that someone would think to stael it? : :)

I&#39;m new at this posting thing, whats the difference from something that is locked or pinned, if there is a difference? :huh:

I can never get this stupid signiture to work&#33; :angry: see-----

_hades the wicked
11-08-2003, 11:12 PM
Pinned = Those threads that are always on top of the page, like the rules topic.
Locked = Which can&#39;t be posted on anymore.

Don&#39;t be eluded... Anything can be copied on the internet, not because it&#39;s good or bad... I&#39;m not saying your wall is bad ok? I&#39;m just telling you that something on the internet, to be copied, only needs to exist...