PDA

View Full Version : Forum Suggestions

Isamu Hajime
11-07-2003, 02:03 AM
Welcome everyone to the games section!

The games section is designed to converse in the universe of games. Any avid anime fan has definetely played a few games here and there. Whether it be console to arcade, square to line dancing, or just a knee slapping good time, this is the right place. I wanted to make everyone aware who is going into the Games forum to be conscious of a few guidelines i want people to follow.

Isamu's Guidelines For The Avid Gamer
------------------------------------------------
1. Everyone has an opinion. It's what makes the world go round. Respect what other people say. If you wish to argue their opinion, please do so in a respectful manner with supportive evidence.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2. No one liners please. I know we all make that mistake sometimes but try to reply in a thoughtful manner to benefit a thread.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3. No flaming please. If you are old enough to read and understand the disclaimer when signing up with the board, then you are old enough to understand that flaming is against the rules. Any and all flamers will be dealt with appropriately.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
4. Respect other people. Everyone that registers at Anime Globe come from all walks of life. If you feel someone isn't educated about a certain topic, please have the patience to educate them instead of telling them how much of an idiot they are.
5. Respect me. If i have made a decision about a certain topic or idea, please do not try to argue. I will take action based upon the correct choice that best reflects the board, myself, my fellow members, Kaitou-kun, and morality at large.
6. Questions? Feel free to PM me if you have any doubt or questions regarding my guidelines. I will be more than happy to reply and clear any doubt. Also feel free to contact myself or any of the other forum mods. We are here to help and provide the best experience possible.

So yeah, that's the basic stuff. Just have fun and enjoy

--------
Isamu =D

Daenerys
11-11-2003, 10:12 PM
...Wow, those are really good.

--Steals some of it for the FF forum--

aZnSexy805
06-27-2004, 11:41 AM
good job ishamu, i hope people old enough to understand all those rules
:^_^:

Seyia
06-27-2004, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by aZnSexy805@Jun 27 2004, 11:41 AM
good job ishamu, i hope people old enough to understand all those rules
  :^_^:
QUITE ATTACHING PICTURES TO YOUR POSTS :angry: :angry: THAT REALLY ANOYYING PLEASE STOP IT. :angry:

Daenerys
06-27-2004, 04:51 PM
Seyia, don't use caps, and don't try to enforce rules when you're not a moderator. No one will listen to you. Try using PM's and asking nicely. It works far better.

That user has been warned anyway, by me. For attaching images.

Seyia
06-27-2004, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Princess Ai@Jun 27 2004, 04:51 PM
Seyia, don't use caps, and don't try to enforce rules when you're not a moderator. No one will listen to you. Try using PM's and asking nicely. It works far better.

That user has been warned anyway, by me. For attaching images.
okay sorry :(

aZnSexy805
06-30-2004, 10:23 AM
:D sorry :D

Waterz_Dagger
09-12-2004, 01:14 PM
Hello, you will see me here often probally

Terra
10-07-2004, 01:48 AM
:D heh heh, sorry if i done anything wrong....