PDA

View Full Version : tommy's art

tommyhales
01-05-2009, 02:54 PM
hey guys i would like to share with you all my art. now im a noobie at this so bare with me lol as i normaly draw dragonball z style well my own version of that style and i hardly ever draw normal manga so thanks for taking the time to look at my stuff and here is my first picture i will also add pics when i draw them

RJ169
01-05-2009, 02:57 PM
not bad its kinda good

Acid Cryst
01-05-2009, 05:49 PM
Not too bad there friend!
Just remember, not everything is stiff. I had problems with that for a while, and still do.
Try to make everything flow. The body is as delicate as it is strong.
Goodluck!
Keep it up!

tommyhales
01-05-2009, 07:44 PM
thanks for the tip but i just cant seem to get it right. i mean iv been watching on utube videos on how to draw mouths and eyes and i find it hard to get it right. i mean u might notice with a lot of my drawing im going to be putting up they will all have only 1 eye showing as i cant get it the same size or it looks diffrent so i will draw with hair covering 1 of the eyes and i havent drawn a girl yet as it looks a lot harder.

also i have drawn another picture today its of a angle dieing but my digital camra is out of power so i cant get the pick uploaded yet so i will tomorrow morning well actualy its alredy gone midnight so it will be l8er today.

please rate them 1-10 10 being highest

tommyhales
01-07-2009, 02:33 PM
hey guys again more pics lol hope u like