PDA

View Full Version : Game Mystery

Anime Forum
01-04-2009, 01:19 PM
What is the biggest mystery in a game that you, or others have always tried to figure out, but have failed to do so. The mystery can be in any game.

For me its Super Mario 64. When your in the backyard of the castle and your about to enter the boo's world.

Their is a statue with words and the words are almost impossible to read. But I believe it saids

"L is real 2401"

What it means....Idk?

L means Luigi

SigmaSD
01-04-2009, 01:21 PM
Yeah, I've also found it rather unusual.

My cousins once showed me a portrait of Mario in the Ocarina of Time game, and I've found a picture of the original Mario in the Link to the Past game. What could it mean?

http://internal.tbi.net/~max/zmario.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0zG8i8GtJE

milenium3
01-04-2009, 01:47 PM
I had a lot of headaches with Pokemon blue,for the Game Boy Color.I never knew if Mew was under the port's truck.But I tried it thousands of times...

zorarock
01-04-2009, 02:25 PM
trying to find the hylian loach in Oot spent like a whole day on it one time never did catch it did manage to catch the fisher mans hat though XD

Lord of Death
01-05-2009, 02:18 PM
What is the biggest mystery in a game that you, or others have always tried to figure out, but have failed to do so. The mystery can be in any game.

For me its Super Mario 64. When your in the backyard of the castle and your about to enter the boo's world.

Their is a statue with words and the words are almost impossible to read. But I believe it saids

"L is real 2401"

What it means....Idk?

L means Luigi

I have found that too, and never could read or understand what it say or ment....

Miss Moonlight
01-06-2009, 12:54 AM
Ah, that site. That's one of the "classic" zelda sites on the web. I am amused at how the site author can't seem to make the connection that both zelda and mario were created by the same man and the same company, so that's why there are mario characters in zelda games and vice-versa .. lol.

Anyways about the site, i've never been able to read what that says, either. It's been such a long time since I played that game ..

Manhattan_Project_2000
01-06-2009, 08:40 AM
I had a lot of headaches with Pokemon blue,for the Game Boy Color.I never knew if Mew was under the port's truck.But I tried it thousands of times...
Oh, wow. I spent 5 minutes on it, the decided it was clearly a lie.

Light Buster
01-09-2009, 02:27 PM
Rock Band 2 - I wonder if I'll ever FGFC the game including DLC and RB1 songs imported?

Amray The II
01-09-2009, 03:51 PM
I am currently trying to complete all of the Broken Sword games.

I have only managed to finish one of them for the time being, that being the second one. I have almost finished the 3rd one and now I have to start the first one from the beginning again because my saved data was deleted. I was a fair way into that one too...'tis a shame. I am sure I can get back to where I was quite easily though.

Orta Honehone
02-19-2009, 02:53 AM
The ice key & eggs back in the original Banjo-Kazooie...Seems to me that Rare shoulda just coded the things out of the game since they werent going to work in Banjo-Tooie like they were supposed to...

The Strike Freedom
02-19-2009, 06:41 AM
I once heard that you could unlock sonic on Super Smash Bros Melee by making it to 100 kills in cruel melee. Me and my cousins attempted this a couple of times. All I can say is epic fail.

Hanamaru Kunikida
02-21-2009, 12:19 AM
I once heard that you could unlock sonic on Super Smash Bros Melee by making it to 100 kills in cruel melee. Me and my cousins attempted this a couple of times. All I can say is epic fail.

I used to love making fake SSBB Character Info cards, of course....everyone knew they were fake.