PDA

View Full Version : Outlaw Star Wallpaper

WinterC_16
11-05-2003, 04:59 PM
what do you think?
Its my third wallpaper. I'm working with a Photoimpresion 4(I think there is a version 7 now) and internet pics. but I tried. :lol:

The quote is from a character in Outlaw Star, Hilda.[/SIZE]

kadaan
11-05-2003, 05:59 PM
The image is great, the text is too blurry, and there's a strange black bar in the bottom corner :).

onslaught2029
11-05-2003, 06:05 PM
other than said problems, the concept is pretty cool. tweak it a little and maybe put all the text on one line.

omicron_15
11-05-2003, 07:51 PM
I like it, just maybe change the txt color it kinda just fades into the background, maybe pick some of the orange and red instad of green or in additon, the txt is a little bit too fuzzed.

_hades the wicked
11-05-2003, 09:42 PM
I think it's a nice concept, but...
The border around the picture is not nice... It's too pixelated and looks like it was badly worked on (even if you wanted it to look like pixelated, it doesn't look good), the text is hard to read.
One thing I think would be cool would be making the character come from the black part of the background... You know what I mean? Like, having a border around the picture, but leaving the part where the character appears without a border, so it looks like he's connected to the background... Don't know... Just an idea.
The border should be changed to something more "fiery" (wind filter would help a bit there) IMO.
You should also get a higher version of Photoshop... Even 5 would already be a big step if comparing with 4.

Miko
11-05-2003, 10:08 PM
Oh man, that's awesome, I love it!
But change the text... outer glow commonly is ugly.

ownerizer
11-06-2003, 01:15 AM
ah yes, another flagrant theif. I love these.

jhjmonnee
11-06-2003, 01:17 AM
Yeah its a bit blurry on the text but other than that, good stuff.

MistressPookyChan
11-06-2003, 01:20 AM
see the bottom right? obviously it's covering something. Stealing another person's wallpaper is wrong.

topic closed.