PDA

View Full Version : First Wallpapers! (katte Ni Kaizou X3)

miracle u
11-04-2003, 09:03 PM
These are my first two wallpapers I've decided to put on the internet!

They are made from scans of the hillarious manga Katte ni Kaizou which I colored myself.

Warning! These are kind of scary, and the first one is violent ^_^ But they are both cute at the same time!! XD

no memory (http://angela.ethereal.net/mandiscafe/temp/nomemory2.jpg) - lolol XD It might be a little freaky to have on your desktop, but hopefully someone will appreciate it, cause coloring it took a long time @_@
forever friends&#33; (http://angela.ethereal.net/mandiscafe/temp/jumprope2.jpg) - this was a bad scan so I may redo it... ToT But I kinda like it how it is also...&#33; >o<

That&#39;s all&#33; Nice to meet everyone~&#33;&#33;

---Miracle U----

diablo111
11-04-2003, 10:12 PM
#1-Visually disturbing (that&#39;s a good thing)...very moody, I like it...allthough it looks like you took a screenshot or a scan and added nothing to it? :(

#2-Actually not too bad...the image quality is slightly low, but not bad at all on the whole...my favorite out of the two.

miracle u
11-04-2003, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by diablo111@Nov 4 2003, 10:06 PM
allthough it looks like you took a screenshot or a scan and added nothing to it? :(
I did add to it in that the original was a black and white manga picture, I did all the coloring (as with the 2nd one also). I generally don&#39;t like to put too much fancy effects onto stuff, and I couldn&#39;t think of any applicabble text (or a placement for it), especially considering how busy it already is. But if it looks too simple, that is a problem&#33; @_@

If you have any suggestions on what you think might look better on it though, I&#39;d be glad to hear them&#33; ^o^

MistressPookyChan
11-04-2003, 10:47 PM
I think the first one rocks. Love the mood. cute but evil? interesting

The second one is not that bad&#33; The font and the colored image are blurry, but not all that bad.

kadaan
11-04-2003, 10:52 PM
I like them both, though the first one doesn&#39;t have a "wallpaper feel" to it. Not because it&#39;s disturbing, but because it just looks like a normal picture.

Maybe you could... umm... *at a loss*

Fade the background and keep her how she is so she stands out?

Actually if you could use a gradient to make it fade at an angle it might look cool... imagine a line running from top right to bottom left, and the picture slowly fades from that line towards the upper left so the upper left is almost white. Of course you&#39;d have to trace around the girl so she doesn&#39;t fade, only the background.

_hades the wicked
11-05-2003, 10:27 PM
The first one is awesome, except for one thing... The light on her hair seems odd like that... You shouldn&#39;t make it all white like that... Maybe just a brighter color than the hair itself, but not pure white.
The text on the second one is not good in my opinion, and the characters seem a bit blurry.