PDA

View Full Version : Saiyuki Group Wall

Iapetus
11-04-2003, 05:24 PM
Here is a new wall I just made (I decided to throw out the goku one from awhile back) with all four of the Saiyuki boys. You know how some ideas you think are simple take a long time to finish? This was like this. The wall is simple enough, but I spent about 5x the amount of time I thought I was going to spend on it when it was finished.

So, it is up for critique. What do you think? Any imput is appreciated.

-Iapetus

diablo111
11-04-2003, 07:28 PM
I like it...nice idea, good execution and design! ^_^

Only critique I would have? The scanlines are a bit too thick...but it really doesn't detract enough from the wall to change it.

_hades the wicked
11-05-2003, 10:41 PM
Looks quite nice in my opinion... Nothing to change about it I'd say.

omicron_15
11-06-2003, 03:12 AM
It looks great, just one question, how did you add the scanline affect to the background.

Iapetus
11-08-2003, 03:12 PM
First of all, thank you for your imput. I'm glad that other people think this wall came out ok - sometimes it is hard to catch things that are wrong with something after you spent hours on it.

omicron_15, I used this tutorial (http://www.pinoy7.com/psptutorials/tv.htm) to learn how to do scanlines. After working with it several times, I was able to make the background that you see in my image. However, I used the pattern option instead of the blinds (read tutorial for details), which just requires you making your own pattern. I also set the scale to 200%, because it didn't look right at 100%.

-Iapetus