PDA

View Full Version : Hi, It's My First Wp

Mushr@B0y
11-04-2003, 11:31 AM
please tell me what you think. :blink:

jumomo
11-04-2003, 01:44 PM
so ... i think to dark for my taste ... but i think only i prefer light ones :P !
so ... for improving ... i think you should make the outlines of the character more clear ... ok ...

diablo111
11-04-2003, 10:17 PM
I like it...not a bad first wall at all. It has a certain quality I like with the lights and darks. Keep it up!

MistressPookyChan
11-04-2003, 10:40 PM
I dont think the background works with the image. For example, the background is boxy but the image is cloudly/flowy. Also, I think the font in his wings should be a bit softer; not so in-your-face.

Alexiel
11-05-2003, 07:02 PM
By the way, I have wallpapers too XD I sent those but they aren't in the list =( Give me opinions ^^ (I show the best wallpaper :P)

omicron_15
11-05-2003, 07:33 PM
Mushr, nice first wallpaper, the colors are pritty good blue and red make a good contrast, but I would change the txt so that it isnt ontop of his wings, maybe just one pice of txt their and then another up in the empty space in the upper left hand corner, just my suggestion, otherwise great first job, I see you used a blure behind the guy, i also like doing that.

omicron_15
11-05-2003, 07:39 PM
Alexiel, good wallpaper, its a shame that the full body picture of the girl is not highress enough, you had to blow that picture up didnt you. Well my suggestion is that you use the full body pic that you have on the left as the background pic, blow it up and put some textures and stuff on it, thats what I like to do, and then use the background pic in the forground becouse it is high enough res that it can stand out by itself. or maybe try adding some txt like the shows name or the girl to spicen it up.

Alexiel
11-06-2003, 06:02 PM
Ok, thanks for the suggestions ^^ I hope my next wallpapers will be better >.< (And yes, I have had to blow the right picture ... but not very much O.ou)

MistressPookyChan
11-06-2003, 06:33 PM
alexiel: take off the image on the ride side and it will be fine. ^-^