PDA

View Full Version : Wall Paper

Devin
11-03-2003, 09:23 PM
I submitted a wall paper to this web site about 4 months ago and I am just wondering what was up because I haven't gotten any E-mails back and it isn't that bad of a wall-paper so I wouldn't think that would be the case or maybe you just didn't get it
I am going to post it up in this forum right now because I was kind of hoping to see it on the web site

acamori
11-03-2003, 09:37 PM
most likely they just never got the email or something like that. i sent one quite some time ago (while the forum was down) and never got any kind of answer.

as far as submissions go, there will probably be a submissioins thread sometime in the near future (hint to pooky) where you can try to get it onto the site

kadaan
11-03-2003, 09:41 PM
It's a nicely done wallpaper. Great colors and 'earthy' feel to it. My only complaint is that it lacks any sort of focus. Most wallpapers have one thing as the focus, generally in the right half of the wall (mostly bottom-right corner).

Perhaps you could un-blur the kodama and the text to provide some focus. Also it's generally a good idea to put your name/nick/email someplace in small letters.

MistressPookyChan
11-03-2003, 10:21 PM
they generally dont send a reply email, so check to see if its up.