PDA

View Full Version : Characters starting with L ?

Kaos90
12-24-2008, 06:53 PM
Ive got a costume party coming up and u hav to dress up as a cartoon character starting with the letter of your first name. And as if my parents coudlnt foresee the plight theyd put me in with my name im stuck with `L`

Apart from a Lemming and L from deathnote and other ideas?

feel free to say what youd dress up with ur name :laugh:

Lavos
12-24-2008, 09:10 PM
I'd be an S. Ha, I'd probably go as Sailor Moon to disturb people.

L. That's tricky cause in Japanese, L is replaced with R. Isn't there that one character Leouch or something like that?

Kaos90
12-24-2008, 11:01 PM
Ya i thought about that but i felt like i was cheating a bit haha talk abut being picky right?

Warusenai
01-19-2009, 09:36 AM
well there's also luffy and lucci from one piece and leon from some other thing (i can't remember where) umm.. lita from sailor moon...lena inverse from slayers....

that's all i can think of at the moment but if i think of anything else i'll let you know

fiance helped me with these ones ---

lucy from elven lied, lum from urusei yatsura, li syaoran from card captor sakura, lantis from magic knight rayearth second season or lafarga (also seen as rafarga but shh) from first season, link from legend of zelda :P, luigi from mario, if you wanted to be a smartie pants you could do lady kayura from ronin warriors...arguing the lady part XD, also from ronin warriors is luna. luna luna from black jack (baby lion) or luna from sailor moon too lol. lyserg, lip, lilirara, luchist and his ghost companion lucifer and lee bailong (pai-long in american...why do we mess everything up?) from shaman king and if you wanted to go the icky american version there's len (ren) as well from there. luna from lunar silver star story works too ^_^

is that a good list? :D

TrucyTrucy
01-28-2009, 10:34 PM
Hm. Well, maybe Light?
But then again in japanese that's Raito... >A>

MoroDashi
01-28-2009, 11:34 PM
My name starts with L too.
Well my japanese name is Rena. So i'd go as either Rayehino -Sailor Mars- or Rini the Chibi kitty from Sailormoon :3

-Lelouch.
-Link.
: )

Dr. Hax
01-28-2009, 11:52 PM
There's also Len from the Kagetsu Tohya, Melty-Blood Act Cadenza and Battle Moon Wars games.

With my name beginning with the latter "K", I have few options.

-Keiichi Maebara (Higurashi)
-Kentarou (Love Hina)
-Keitaro (Love Hina)
-Kei (Onegai Teacher)
-Kei Itoshiki (The eldest of the Itoshiki siblings in Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei)
*The sibling line is as follows: Kei Itoshiki (First born), Mikoto Itoshiki (Second), Nozomu Itoshiki (Third) and Rin Itoshiki (youngest + the only female sibling)

JIMBO.
01-29-2009, 09:33 AM
how about

Locke from FFVI
Legato from Trigun
Leonof the puppet master from Trigun
Lee from Naruto
Leon from RE 2 and 4
Leon (poo) from bubble gum crisis
laughing man from ghost in the shell sac

thats as many as I can think of right now

.Lovebeat
01-29-2009, 10:37 AM
L - Death Note
Light - Death Note
Lau - Kuroshitsuji
Justin Law - Soul Eater
Lelouch - Code Geass
Lambo - Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Loz - FF Advent Children

As for me, my name starts with G so I guess I dress up as...
Medusa (Gorgon) from Soul Eater. I don't have the same hair color as her but just clothes and accessories should be enough to count as a dress up/cosplay.

XtremeKakashi
01-29-2009, 12:10 PM
do you want just from Anime? or do you mean in General?

Balance
01-29-2009, 12:42 PM
Just adding to the names already listed...
Lenalee would be another good one.
Lenalee - D.Gray Man

My name starts with the letter j...
I don't really remember anyone so far that has the letter j in their name that I'd be interested in cosplaying as if I ever do want to cosplay.

.Lovebeat
01-29-2009, 02:39 PM
Lenalee - D.Gray Man

Well, except that the OP is a guy and Lenalee is not. Unless he likes to crossdress~

There's of course Lavi from D.Gray-Man. ♥ And he's a guy. xD

Dr. Hax
01-29-2009, 03:24 PM
Lenalee - D.Gray Man

I don't really remember anyone so far that has the letter j in their name that I'd be interested in cosplaying as if I ever do want to cosplay.

Junpei Manaka (Ichigo 100%)

...all I can think of.

CapnJack
01-29-2009, 11:55 PM
LUPIN the THIIIIIRRD!!! *gun shot*

Red tie, blue shirt, a red suit (smoking) jacket, and white pants, w/ the trademark slick back afro and sideburns. Oh yeah, that'll be ftw. Not too complex either.

PokemonTrainerLisa
01-30-2009, 03:33 AM
For you, all I can think of are the following characters from Pokemon:

Lance, from the Elite Four

Lucario - I'd like to see a really good, Lucario cosplay! =)

And of course, I would have to use "L" as well, because my name also starts with an L.

In that case, I would cosplay as the gym leader, Liza from the Hoenn region. She's a pretty good trainer! :)

Warusenai
01-31-2009, 11:51 AM
Lenalee - D.Gray Man

well if you really wanted to go all out hilarious....Jango from One Piece. in english it's spelled Django but in japanese it is just Jango the Hypnotist! he's so funny X3

There's also Len from the Kagetsu Tohya, Melty-Blood Act Cadenza and Battle Moon Wars games.

With my name beginning with the latter "K", I have few options.

-Keiichi Maebara (Higurashi)
-Kentarou (Love Hina)
-Keitaro (Love Hina)
-Kei (Onegai Teacher)
-Kei Itoshiki (The eldest of the Itoshiki siblings in Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei)
*The sibling line is as follows: Kei Itoshiki (First born), Mikoto Itoshiki (Second), Nozomu Itoshiki (Third) and Rin Itoshiki (youngest + the only female sibling)
don't forget Kenshin Himura!
and if you wanted to count jpop/jrock..there's always kenichi ito who was the guitarist for most if not all of the gravitation music (*heart*)

Dr. Hax
01-31-2009, 12:17 PM
well if you really wanted to go all out hilarious....Jango from One Piece. in english it's spelled Django but in japanese it is just Jango the Hypnotist! he's so funny X3

don't forget Kenshin Himura!

NOOOOOO!!!!!

I'd slap your wrist for saying that name...I thought the series sucked much like a lot of feudal era anime. (I said "a lot", not "all". Samurai Champloo was fine. I know I'm missing another series but whatever.)

I found more "K" names:

-Kimura (Azumanga Daioh)
-Keisuke Takahashi (Initial D)
-Kenta Nakamura (Initial D)
-Kyon (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Koizumi (Also from Haruhi)
-Kikuchi (GTO)
-Kyouya Ootori (Ouran)

Warusenai
01-31-2009, 12:23 PM
NOOOOOO!!!!!

I'd slap your wrist for saying that name...I thought the series sucked much like a lot of feudal era anime. (I said "a lot", not "all". Samurai Champloo was fine. I know I'm missing another series but whatever.)

I found more "K" names:

-Kimura (Azumanga Daioh)
-Keisuke Takahashi (Initial D)
-Kenta Nakamura (Initial D)
-Kyon (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Koizumi (Also from Haruhi)
-Kikuchi (GTO)
-Kyouya Ootori (Ouran)

hey hey samurai x was good..then america got ahold of it!

and honestly i didn't like samurai champloo

Dr. Hax
01-31-2009, 12:27 PM
hey hey samurai x was good..then america got ahold of it!

and honestly i didn't like samurai champloo

Then, we're even.

Also, I never saw Samurai X but I will take the assumption that it isn't that good and will refuse to watch it.

ichimoku_fanboy
02-02-2009, 10:31 PM
Lind L. Tailor is the only one i can think of that hasn't been posted already...

thatd be interesting to cosplay actually
-runs off to buy costume-

akire ollitsac
02-03-2009, 11:38 AM
Junpei Manaka (Ichigo 100%)

...all I can think of.
i like your qoutes

PokemonTrainerLisa
02-03-2009, 12:09 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot. There's also Lucian, from the Sinnoh Elite Four. And of course, the male character Lucas from the D/P games.