PDA

View Full Version : Are you a party animal??

Bring Me The Horizon
12-23-2008, 10:44 PM
Do you like to party alot and have a good time?? are you invited to alot of parties?

i myself love to party although that can bleed into my schoolwork.....but its ok:)

*Tsuki*
12-23-2008, 10:46 PM
Nope, can't say I do. My life is so consumed with reading manga and watching anime and playing video games that I never have time . . . -nerd

Diocletian
12-23-2008, 11:00 PM
I'm the guy telling the guy to chill the heck out, or holding the girls hair while she vomits, so no.

kakashiskitty
12-23-2008, 11:01 PM
i'm to much of a nerd to be a party animal :p

i prefer to stay home and read manga or play some games

BestFly
12-23-2008, 11:03 PM
You know I used to be more crazy and insane and everything. But recently if I go to a party I find a few of my friends and just hang around with them.

╬Karami Mew~Meow
12-23-2008, 11:13 PM
I could be if I wanted to ..specially if there'd be lotz of alcohol o.O But i can control myself. And I don't even get the chance to become a party animal, cuz my parents were so strict. They keep me in the house all the time O.o

Saint Seiya
12-23-2008, 11:13 PM
Im not a party person i get invited to a few but i dont go.. idk i dont really like parties i dont drink and i dont like to dance so its kinda boring for me, id rather hang out with my friends

CrystalAce
12-23-2008, 11:38 PM
Not really. Though it is quite nice to have a gathering and meeting people once in a while, I do not indulge in dancing and singing like crazy. How should I put it... it's such a drag!

International 4-8818
12-24-2008, 01:47 AM
i would not know.....I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO A PARTY!

Yuuki Kurosu
12-24-2008, 02:00 AM
I like parties, but not to actually party. Haha.
I just like hanging with my friends. XD
But under some circumstances, I can 'kind' of party.
If attempting to dance counts.
But I would have to say no.

Cantelope
12-24-2008, 02:05 AM
Hell yeah I'm a party animal. I always top the DPS meters.

Sakura Holic
12-24-2008, 02:26 AM
If liquor is involved, I'll turn into one, no lie. =]

skinnyp
12-24-2008, 02:30 AM
I love going to parties. esp with alcohol. I try very hard not to overdo it though. School is also kinda-sorta-pretty important

emotionless_teenage
12-24-2008, 03:45 AM
nope

i prefer going out watching movies,browsing the internet,spending time at shopping mall,etc.....

partying is not my cup of tea

iGiraffe
12-24-2008, 05:22 AM
Nope. For 2 reasons-

1) I dont have a whole bunch of friends who throw a party every weekend or whenever. So, I'm not invited to lots of parties in the first place.

2) My life is filled up to the brim with anime/manga stuff, so no time for partying for me.

MomijiTMO
12-24-2008, 05:31 AM
Gotta say, hell no. If you were a true party animal, you wouldn't know what a forum is :D.

Mitchyru
12-24-2008, 06:01 AM
I'm not a 'party person' at all. & I'm okay with that C;

Bring Me The Horizon
12-24-2008, 08:06 AM
I could be if I wanted to ..specially if there'd be lotz of alcohol o.O But i can control myself. And I don't even get the chance to become a party animal, cuz my parents were so strict. They keep me in the house all the time O.o Yeah I go to Boarding School so my parents have no hold on me here :D:D

nope

i prefer going out watching movies,browsing the internet,spending time at shopping mall,etc.....

partying is not my cup of tea I love that saying "my cup of tea" reminds me of britain or england lol

Gotta say, hell no. If you were a true party animal, you wouldn't know what a forum is :D. Ehh not really you can have something to do when ur not partying cant you?? lol:p:p

_ʚϊɞ_x°Strαbısmus°x_ʚϊɞ_
12-24-2008, 08:23 AM
Well actually i am not interested to be one honestly ^^
though i can be one but i just dun feel right.....*Weird*

jnLL
12-24-2008, 08:28 AM
hmm, nope. not a party animal xD
i'm probably too busy for those. i don't have many friends that are also party animals. we do hang-out everytime we see each other, but not those stuff ;D

Khanxay
12-24-2008, 08:50 AM
All I do at parties is gamble.

3pleT
12-24-2008, 09:18 AM
as a matter of fact, i find my pleasure in the art of cockblocking lately. you know, at some party, i see a guy i know with some girl and say the most disgusting thing that comes to mind. and they always fail trying to get back at me, probably cause i always mention what they might do before i start something. if they weren't too stupid to do that, maybe i would have left them alone a long time ago.

SigmaSD
12-24-2008, 09:26 AM
Nope. I'm not a party animal. I'm usually the guy that wants to leave within the first 30 minutes of arriving.

dawnbreaks
12-24-2008, 09:54 AM
hhmm i aint much of a party animal..given the right sorroundings and atmosphere yeah i would hang with friends and basically just talk .... but to party like wild nope i am too shy to do it....

sa5m
12-24-2008, 09:59 AM
Uhhh no.. I'm too busy to go to parties.. don't get invited anyway. xD

Liquidus Zeromus
12-24-2008, 12:10 PM
No, I'm not. I don't like big parties. Just small ones.

Elphaba
12-24-2008, 12:37 PM
sometimes, i am but mostly i work on the computer, read,
every once in a while i will go to a party.

Eris
12-24-2008, 01:51 PM
I've been known to uh... have the occasional hangover. I have also woken up with said hangovers in some pretty damn strange places.

Beezer
12-24-2008, 07:31 PM
I tend not too party often maybe every other weekend, and its usually with friends so its not a big deal if things go a lil overboard. It rarely party it up with complete strangers but its usually fun when i do.

Rein*
12-24-2008, 08:14 PM
I don't party too much but I a lot of invites

Buruku
12-24-2008, 08:32 PM
I haven't been to a party in months. :( Hell, I haven't even drank past getting buzzed in awhile either.

I don't think my friends are going to be in town for New Years, so I will probably just sit around and get drunk with my bf and that's it. *sigh*

Noodlemac
12-24-2008, 09:10 PM
I like to party, but i wouldn't say im a party animal.
Then again i tend to make everything a party.

Interpreter
12-24-2008, 09:39 PM
Nope.. I prefer lying at home with a laptop or tv or something XD

suzumi
12-24-2008, 10:07 PM
The main thing I do at parties is dish washing. So yeah, I'm not much of a "party animal".

And I don't get drunk that easily either. It depends on how much I've had to eat beforehand, and how tired I am.

But I still end up washing dishes or helping out elsewhere, anyway.

LittleGirl
12-25-2008, 01:23 PM
I wouldn't call myself a party animal, but I do love to party and usually get invited to one every weekend (I only go to them once in a while). I don't party as much as I used to when I was in High School. Just here and there. Can't wait for New Years!

l Falling Kite l
12-25-2008, 01:53 PM
Did someone say party :: pops out of no where:: I love partys but Im a laidback kind of person when it comes to parties but I still love them ^^ woot woot

Tetsanosuke
12-25-2008, 03:02 PM
That is a nope. And even when I'm invited to parties (Rarely) it's usually to the parties with my closest friends. There's never alcohol and no drugs. Neither would I wish there to be.

I'd rather be ahead on my grades then getting drunk and possibly sodomized (extreme partying huh?), or even waking up in jail for doing stupid crap. I've done enough stupid things in my life, and I'm sure there'll be enough bull in my future to deal with. Why create more?

So no, I'm not a party animal in the sense of Drugs and Alcohol. But when it's with my friends we all just have a good time. ^__^

Sanosuke X
12-25-2008, 04:26 PM
No, I don't like parties much.

Zombiliciouss
12-25-2008, 07:05 PM
Only around my closest friends. So overall, no

.Gogo
12-25-2008, 10:35 PM
umm... yes o_O;

i used to party alot more then i do now, though. i'm a little more tame now, haha.. a little, anyways ^_^;;

---

Eikoseisui
12-26-2008, 12:41 AM
I don't really party that much, but when I do it's with my close friends.

animegirl2365
12-28-2008, 08:49 PM
Some Times

OmegaAlpha
12-28-2008, 10:51 PM
I did a lot of partying in high school. Once I reached college I had no desire to party. I'll still go to one if the mood strikes. Free Alcohol. :laugh:

Marshmallow Fluff
12-28-2008, 11:13 PM
No.

You could even say that I hate partying, unless it was with my closest friends.

x3'

MoroDashi
12-29-2008, 12:23 AM
Nope. I am definetly not a Party Animal.
I hate Parties. Well, some are okay - But I hate fancy dressing up
and coming home late : \
But I still know how to have fun ;D

Perpetual Specter
12-29-2008, 10:17 AM
No, I'm far from being considered a party animal. I have social anxiety, so parties really aren't my kind of thing. I even felt uncomfortbale at my best friend's, whom I've known for near a decade now, birthday party. x_X;

zorarock
12-29-2008, 12:52 PM
not really I see no reason to stand around awkwardly with people you don't know...That and I'm the kind of person that prefers to be alone than have any social interaction (nerd I guess)

DOOM!
12-31-2008, 05:33 AM
Hell, I'm a Party Monster.

Acnologia
12-31-2008, 05:59 AM
I'll go to one if invited, but I'm no party animal. :3

October.
01-01-2009, 07:12 AM
not much of a party animal..i go to birthday parties and family parties...that's all..

The Governator
01-01-2009, 09:55 AM
I use to be, till I snorted half a gram in one line while completely leg-less and keep getting people telling me I'm awesome, when I regret all of it.

I don't like parties anymore, I prefer to have a little tipple with friends while watching a film.

Mitchyru
01-01-2009, 12:44 PM
I don't go to that many parties, so, of course, I'm really in-expierienced with the whole 'party' comcept.

Nanuq
01-01-2009, 01:33 PM
i'm def a party person when drinks are involved(;
i don't go to one every weekend but usually most of my friend's throw the parties so i go to hang out with everyone~

Infinita
01-01-2009, 02:47 PM
I guess you could say I am a party animal. I went to a party....I guess you could say it was a bush party and it sucked. Except I wasn't with my best friends but with good friends. I didn't find it fun at all. The parties I have with my best friends are way funner. We drink a bit, play board games and watch movies. Play a few drinking games, maybe get drunk lol. I can be the party animal when I am in the mood or when my friends just want to get together. ^^

ChibiVampKarin
01-02-2009, 04:05 AM
I used to be. Then I calmed down a lot. Hangovers just isn't my thing. I hate that feeling when you are tired, but you can't go to sleep..I also hate waking up at like 8am the next day wanting to vomit (2-3 hours of sleep is no bueno). Hardcore partying almost ruined: my schoolwork and relationship.

I'm more of a hermit crab nowadays. I prefer spending time with the boyfriend and my dogs. lol. But, this doesn't mean I don't go out now and then :) I'm sure when the new school semester comes, I'll be barhopping now and then.

Hm, I used to get invited to lots of parties in the past. But due to my current state of nature, I don't get much offers, just occassionally.

.Lovebeat
01-02-2009, 04:39 AM
Nah. I enjoy partying from time to time, but I won't enjoy it if 80% of the people in the party are people I don't know... because then I just feel like an intruder or something. XD

I have been invited many times but I always declined so people stopped inviting me. =p

Bring Me The Horizon
01-02-2009, 09:37 AM
I went to a party....I guess you could say it was a bush party and it sucked. lol a bush party thats funny:p

Artcell
01-04-2009, 08:13 AM
i don't go to parties much and i don't enjoy them either,so,i'm not a party animal.

Diocletian
01-11-2009, 06:46 PM
I use to be, till I snorted half a gram in one line while completely leg-less and keep getting people telling me I'm awesome, when I regret all of it.

I don't like parties anymore, I prefer to have a little tipple with friends while watching a film.

So you don't have a leg? Am I missing something here?

Megamind's Minion
01-13-2009, 02:00 AM
as much as i want to PARTTTY...
i am not given the oppurtunity to do so,
since i live in this very rural community...
where partying is not a common event...
and reading is more fun....:rolleyes:

Climaximus
01-13-2009, 04:51 AM
Not really. More of a hang-out-with-friends-and-drink-a-bit-and-joke-around kind of guy.

Baka
01-13-2009, 01:24 PM
I used to be but now I just drink at home. I get in less trouble that way.

wowzabunny
01-14-2009, 03:13 AM
No
partys are to messy
im to busy playing games

MUSION
01-22-2009, 05:30 PM
Hell no! Not only do I simply hate parties, but I by far prefer being by myself than with other people. Someone I know has parties every so often and I appreciate that I'm invited, even though I'll never go and they know that. The kind of people there are just trash anyway. Also, I hate alcohol, both for it's taste and it's effect on people.

Lenks
01-22-2009, 05:47 PM
Not a party animal here. My friends know that I won't touch alcohol at a party, so I am never invited, which is cool with me. I wouldn't have much fun anyway.

tenzo_groupie
01-24-2009, 04:26 AM
Im as much as a party animal like Lisa Reisert (Red Eye) XD

Eris
01-24-2009, 05:30 AM
This is clearly an elaborate trick question. I am not a party animal. I am a party robot.

Masali
01-24-2009, 10:26 AM
Yes. I'm such a lightweight though, there was a big party last night and I went nuts and that didn't take much effort. Only downside is, I was willing to get with whatever female walked by including one of my good platonic friends which would've ended badly.

Oh well right? It was nuts.

mississippibaby
01-24-2009, 10:31 AM
i have to babysit alot so i cant really get out as much as i would like but i deal next year will be different then i wont be babtsitting as much

Purplesunset
01-24-2009, 08:24 PM
Nah I dont drink or go to crazy parties or such the only parties I go to are small birthday parties with my friends.

Srk
03-02-2009, 04:12 PM
I wish I got invited to parties. BUT. When I do, I go absolutely nuts!

Bun-chan
03-02-2009, 04:16 PM
i like parties :D but most parties are like friend-parties or girls-only parties. i dont go alot to the kind of parties where lots of people are in a house and you just dance to some okay music and drink and make out or something. i dont like when some people get drunk :/

Brandandy
03-02-2009, 04:26 PM
I used to party, but not so much anymore. I still enjoy going out every now and again.:p

Revenga
03-02-2009, 04:26 PM
I wish I was more of a party person. At least I would have a lot more fun that way.

Miss Moonlight
03-02-2009, 04:40 PM
No, i'm usually not fond of large social functions unless they are for close friends or family. I've never been to a "club" or a bar, and I don't really care to, either.

I'm not terribly outgoing, so usually I feel out of place. Plus, it's usually boring and I have no idea what to do or say unless I know the person well. Oh, and I don't dance, probably because I can't.

I've never even gotten drunk enough to make a scene. The most that happens when i'm drunk, is I get very sleepy, silly, flirty, or all three.

But mostly, I just end up fallling asleep.

blueangel06661
03-02-2009, 04:48 PM
I am like the party pooper.

I went to a new years party and just stared at my toes all night. :[

Bun-chan
03-02-2009, 05:00 PM
Awww :( that doesnt sound like a fun new years party :/ but next time, try talking to someone, and try to look like youre not bored. Smiling does alot ^_^ or maybe you should try celebrating new years eve with your friends or family?

Baka
03-02-2009, 05:02 PM
I am like the party pooper.

I went to a new years party and just stared at my toes all night. :[

But I bet your toes are cute and so it was fun to look at them.

-akichan-
03-02-2009, 05:18 PM
Well, lots of people call me the party snake, meaning that I lay down on the couch and act like I wanna sleep all the time, even at the party, I would just sit and fall asleep. Of course I'm not talking about the clubbing kind of parties, I meant for ordinary birthday parties over at friends' houses. Sometimes when I'm invited to a party, I often feel like staying home and lock myself in the room just like what a snake would do in winter, hiding themselves under the ground.

Foph
03-02-2009, 06:13 PM
I'm invited to a lot of parties, but I'm never interested in actually going. I only go to close friends' parties or when I'm in the rare mood to go. I'm also very busy quite often, so for many parties, not only do I not want to go, but I can't.

Mewsic
03-02-2009, 06:24 PM
Good question...I guess i'm not sorta a party animal...I either forget or nobody tells me theres a party T.T

Nya~*

Compaq Zero
03-03-2009, 01:40 PM
Yes!!!

Yahooooooo!!!

Kalila Chan
03-03-2009, 04:37 PM
Nope, can't say I do. My life is so consumed with reading manga and watching anime and playing video games that I never have time . . . -nerd

Same... So I have been called boring lol

DOOM!
03-03-2009, 05:34 PM
Me Party Monster. You Jane!

ichimoku_fanboy
03-03-2009, 07:00 PM
if my buzzkill friends arent there to make me feel bad about letting them bloom into a wallflower, im usually more than willing to go to a party and dance till its over...

people say im good, but i dont think so xD, but i still like to ^_^

Kitanoru
03-03-2009, 07:18 PM
For me I'm not much of a party animal. Every now and again though a few of my buddies invite me so sometimes I will attend, but for the most part I'd rather stay home relax and watch anime or play video games.

On my birthday however I will totally be a party animal! Ha ha! Who wouldn't if it was on St.Patrick's Day! =P

Flah Blah
03-03-2009, 09:03 PM
Nah, I'm the conservative one that dislikes parties and doesn't drink. Though people typically like to have me around for when it's karaoke or dance-off time.