PDA

View Full Version : slipknots latest album

FLASH-X
12-23-2008, 03:49 AM
guys i am a huge fan of slipknot and i simply would die for there music:D,,now there new album is out,, its called ALL HOPE IS GONE and i wanna know your thoughts on this album ............i loved this album my fav songs from this album is butchers hook and all hope is gone :D

Drifter Uk
12-23-2008, 05:35 AM
i bought the album a few weeks ago. first album ive bought by them, but i love it. favourite songs are psychosocial, dead memories and snuff.

im definitely gonna get more of their music

Kojack
12-24-2008, 10:11 PM
I'm not really a fan of Slipknot, but I listened to Psychosocial, All Hope is Gone and Dead Memories from this new album. They're kind of weird-- not exactly metal, but not exactly alternative rock. Alt. metal, I guess? It's a good combination to market, I can see why they sell. The masks are a good image.

I found Psychosocial to be the most enjoyable (went back and listened to it again).

aishiteru333
12-24-2008, 10:17 PM
I am a huge fan of Slipknot but I have yet to hear their latest (other than psychosocial at Mayhem Fest). I hope it's not something like Subliminal Verses; That only had a few good songs.

╬Karami Mew~Meow
12-25-2008, 10:36 AM
I love this album too~! It just luv the songs to it, can relate & stuff. Pure rawnezz >.< <333 I might actually buy the album if I can't find all de songs to download.

Zombiliciouss
12-25-2008, 02:41 PM
I love this CD. I uhh... Obtained it in a questionable way, but it's one of Slipknot's best.

Light Buster
01-03-2009, 11:51 PM
My favorite was Sulfer in my opinion. That song sounds tight.

KillerDragonX
01-05-2009, 06:01 AM
i bought the album a few weeks ago. first album ive bought by them, but i love it. favourite songs are psychosocial, dead memories and snuff.

im definitely gonna get more of their music

you should get their older albums like Slipknot (self-titled), and Iowa, then you will come to realize how much their new album sucks

Necro'lic Enigma
02-05-2009, 01:52 PM
Slipknot , ah how can i forget them. Their new songs were just amazing as expected. And even their masks changed but not all only some have changed. My fav songs from their new album were Sulfur , psychosocial , snuff, till we die and dead memories. I hope they keep making songs for years.And yeah from my above statement , your right that their music was different from their last albums actually you would say it probably sucked ...i too think yes it was but i wont say it sucked though , i just wrote the name of the songs which were truly good....i guess that was a change given to us by slipknot who knows....which disappointed many of the slipknot fans lately...heard a lot about it.
Comparing to their last album Vol 3 : The Subliminal verses , i dont think this album stands anywhere , which now i come to understand that your right.

The Governator
02-06-2009, 05:28 AM
Slipknot have always been just average to me, they have never made me go "Oh WOW! that's awesome!", just "Thats an ok song, now lets listen to some Bolt Thrower."

I aye heard all of there new album, only Psychosocial and Dead Memories, and I prefer Dead Memories.

Dr. Evil
02-09-2009, 12:03 PM
Awesome...all the songs are worth listening to.

5 stars out of 5 stars