PDA

View Full Version : What Do Ya Think?

Candy-StarR
11-03-2003, 03:48 AM
I think this wallpaper is kinda lame.... it needs a little spice or wateva u wanna call it

Do u have ne suggestions or nefing along da lines of fixing it up...?

jumomo
11-03-2003, 08:52 AM
hmm nice i think ... looks pretty friendly .... but i dont know ... did you forget to color the left down edge ? ... if yes your should change and if not its good too :P

kadaan
11-03-2003, 04:20 PM
The white spot in the lower left corner looks like it's from the white beam in the background.

Don't call your own wallpapers lame, caveats are bad. If it's lame then change it till you find it acceptable before posting.

I don't think it's lame, I think it's one of your better ones ^_^.

And please, try to refrain from leaving out letters here and there (ne = any, you only saved one keystroke). It quickly gets annoying.

onslaught2029
11-03-2003, 04:42 PM
May i suggest leaving the left side open for icons, IMHO.

Candy-StarR
11-03-2003, 06:27 PM
Fine, if it bothers you sooo much I will stop using my magical shorthand.... or what-not... <_<

I blame it on msn

But anyway thanks for the advice... see you later

(Look&#33; no shorthand&#33;)

MistressPookyChan
11-03-2003, 07:38 PM
I think that sometimes people forget that not everyone has icons on the left hand side of their desktop.

In all i think it&#39;s a nice wallpaper. Good job at KISS-ing ("Keep it simple stupid"-ing). The colors go very well together, but i think the background looks a bit jagged. I would personally add a little blurr to the background to make it look softer.

kadaan
11-03-2003, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by MistressPookyChan@Nov 3 2003, 05:33 PM
I think that sometimes people forget that not everyone has icons on the left hand side of their desktop.
Like nearly all Mac users (myself included) where the default icon placement is the right-hand side.