PDA

View Full Version : Katekyo Hitman Reborn

chuunin7
12-19-2008, 09:43 AM
I never saw a single thread about this anime in here.. So I try to make one.. So, a very basic question.. Who is your favorite character and why?

I like :
Yamamoto - I like his personality, also he is good looking.. ^^
Mukuro - I like his technique.. so cool..
Hibari - the most unique one..

And, all of them is handsome.. XD

Sashikizu
01-01-2009, 10:17 PM
I've never seen this anime, so I was searching for threads looking for opinions. Does this anime also go by the name Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn? Once I've seen this, I will definently post my favorite character. ^_^

little miss sunshine
01-05-2009, 02:02 AM
I've only read some of the manga, never watched the anime.
I really like Gokudera. His loyalty to Tsuna and constant abrupt switches in reactions is really cute.
I reckon he looks better in the manga than in the anime though.

Rambo's another hilarious character. So full of nonsense.

chuunin7
01-14-2009, 06:54 AM
I've never seen this anime, so I was searching for threads looking for opinions. Does this anime also go by the name Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn? Once I've seen this, I will definently post my favorite character. ^_^

Yeah, this anime is also go by name Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn.. I recommend you to read or maybe watch it.. XD

kimbeey13
01-14-2009, 07:16 PM
Mukuro - He is just awesome! I adore his laugh and his fighting style is really cool.

Chrome - She is one of my all time favorite female anime characters! I love her shy attitude and her loyalty to Mukuro.

Hibari - I like how he is such a lone wolf and he's saying 'I'll bite you to death' though supposed be threatening is also very cute.

Dino - His clumsiness is just adorable!

And lastly

Colonello - Though strict he is also very laid back. He is a strong character and I wish we saw more of him.

Also, I love all their voices!

Lizzie
01-15-2009, 02:01 AM
Well, I don't really know about this anime.. But I think I like Yi Pin.. She is soo cute~ The cutest one I think..

.Lovebeat
01-15-2009, 08:30 AM
I like pretty much all characters because of their personalities. They are just so unique in their own way and it's one of the major reasons why I like KHR so much. ♥

Mukuro and Hibari are my two favourites of them all. They're both sort of evil, Mukuro is so cunning and Hibari is just... Hibari.

And I recommend to read the manga rather - they've stopped subbing this show because FUNimation has threatened to sue the fansubbers if they didn't stop or take all torrents and DDLs down from their sites. Plus there are no fillers in the manga of course.