PDA

View Full Version : Anime Crushes V2.5

Persistance
12-19-2008, 12:59 AM
I feel embarrassed that I'm even making this thread but here you go. The last thread closed recently and I thought it'd be a waste if no one remade it. So here you can say which anime character you have/had a crush on and maybe why you like them.

We've all had them <3. Don't be shy. Say what you're feeling.

Here's one of mine. Rosette Christopher (Chrno Crusade). She is one crazy nun.

Edit: The previous thread WAS locked due to reaching the post limit. Maybe I should have said this to avoid people de-repping me.

simmering-tofu
12-19-2008, 01:14 AM
Lelouch from Code Geass, I was infatuated with him.
I liked him caused he was an evil genius and he had purple eyes. ><

CapnJack
12-19-2008, 01:44 AM
Haruhi Suzumiya.<3 I dont like her attitude at times but other times it makes her so dominating and attractive. And all the pics out there of her make her that much hotter. You cant help but whimper a little when you see that trade mark crescent smile of hers. ^^

leingod
12-19-2008, 03:46 AM
Arcueid Brunestud 'cause damn I have no idea. It's like some kind of spell; you can't explain.

+Namiko+
12-19-2008, 02:34 PM
Oh, Gosh!!! Definatley Gaara from Naruto!!! I had such a crush on him after he became un-psycho!!^^!!! He is just so polite and quiet!!!!^^!!!!

Oh, and a leetle bit on Lelouch from Code Geass (a little=i only cry SOMETIMES when he gets hurt>.<) I HEART YOU LULU!!!!!!!

FANGIRL MOMENT OVER^^

totorofan
12-20-2008, 03:22 AM
Well, its a pretty boring one, but, I like Light from death note. Really like him.

boo radley
12-20-2008, 08:31 PM
Let's say I'm a 10 year old living in an imaginary Japanese town a few years into the future then I'd have to say...Isako from Denno Coil

http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/8305/isakock0.jpg

Amray The II
12-21-2008, 01:28 PM
This may seem strange coming from me, but I do not have a crush on an anime character, and have not done for a while now. Although I do have a crush on various Japanese models, or maybe it is just admiration.

But as always, if anyone, it is still Hiiragi Tsukasa that I would want to share a bed with, or to enjoy a night under the stars with.

Anime Forum
12-21-2008, 01:42 PM
I have two crushes.

Tohru from Fruits Basket

Chii from Chobits

I also used to have a crush on Sakura from Naruto but I got over that one.

l Falling Kite l
12-21-2008, 02:53 PM
Id definetly have to say Ami from ToraDora She is stunning and ontop of it all shes super funny, and she knows shes all that haha ^^;

iGiraffe
12-21-2008, 03:18 PM
Definately Deidara from Naruto. ^^;
Why do i like him...I dunno, really. His love for explosive art and the way he says un...plus he's supa cute, heheheh...

wowzabunny
12-21-2008, 04:16 PM
Hianta from NAruto :D

Liquidus Zeromus
12-21-2008, 05:53 PM
Faye Valentine. Truly irresistable. It's something about her whole style that does it for me. She screams hot.
That green-haired girl in Code Geass.
Yuuki in Vampire Knight is kinda nice, but probably jailbait.
And Mia Fey from Phoenix Wright. Shame she died, she was so hot.
I could also also ramble on about all the other video game girls I love.

chuunin7
12-22-2008, 09:09 AM
Can I pick two?

First is Dante~ He is so gorgeous.. He is attractive for some reasons.. Haha~

Second, Yamamoto Takeshi from Katekyo Hitman Reborn.. He is strong, good looking, seems like a dependable guy.. He is not a guy with a spot light spotted on him.. Not a show off.. A so so guy but charming..

Confuse? Hard to explain..

ellmation
12-22-2008, 11:48 AM
Hm.. mine was always Kiba from Wolfs Rain, or Sano from Rurouni Kenshin.

twilight_angel_luver
01-06-2009, 08:08 PM
i would say Hige from wolfs rain bc me and him act the same way.
i also like Haru from fruit basket bc i like his hair and that he is a bad boy.
Shikamaru is my other crush.

BestFly
01-08-2009, 07:22 AM
so for the longest time I loved Asuka from evangelion. To the point that for a while red heads were a major plus for me and I considered learning German. I also went out the a convention and got her english voice actresses autograph.

Right now I like konata and haruhi, but i'd probably be friends with them or something. Honestly I'd be scared of haruhi. xD

aishiteru333
01-08-2009, 07:42 AM
The guy on my avatar from Ouran High School Host Club!