PDA

View Full Version : Wants to write hey here.

Persistance
12-18-2008, 07:00 PM
...but seeing as there are so many "hey" threads I'd reckon I could be more original. So hi I am probably not the first newbie to try and be funny but damn I'll try. First off my name. Call me what you will. Persistance, Persist, Persy but my real name is Jack. My taste for anime traces back to when I was just a youngling of the age of 8. Yes it was Pokemon. Admittedly it was good back in those years but now blah. And now I've "grown", I'm into pretty much anything as long as there is a good storyline to it and not repetitive.

I'm studying VCE Unit 1 and 2 Japanese which pretty much is senior level Japanese. My knowledge of the language is a teensy wee bit above average but I'm not the best. So yeah that's all the basics about me. Oh I like drawing and maybe I'll post some pictures up. Thanks for reading yet another introduction thread and I thank you for wasting your time to read and reply. *wants a thumbs up smiley*

xssence
12-18-2008, 07:14 PM
any one want to talk to me pm me anyways welcome to af

Anime Forum
12-18-2008, 08:37 PM
Hello and welcome to AF, have fun and stay active. You may private message me anytime and I'll respond as soon as possible.

Aushkei Ver
12-18-2008, 09:20 PM
Interesting introduction.
Welcome, welcome.
Read the rules, keep posting, make friends, etc.
Enjoy the site.

*Tsuki*
12-18-2008, 09:24 PM
heh, don't worry, you're pretty funny.
Woo! another Pokemon fan! I too think that it was much better in the beginning, and now, I just hate it . . .
Well, nice to meet you Persistance/persist/persy/jack. Put them all together and you get. . . Perperperjack!!! welcome to the forum, and pm me as well, because I'm short a life, and need a friend. (going too far into detail there . . .) have fun!

Kissed by Obito
12-18-2008, 10:59 PM
Hi welcome to af. Make sure you read the rules and if you need a friend pm me.

yeng23
12-19-2008, 01:23 AM
`hi there..
`welcum to AF..
`hapii foruming..^^
`irishatai..

Artcell
12-19-2008, 03:38 AM
lol,your kinda funny.
anyway,welcome to af!have lots and lots of fun and enjoy your stay.i hope you make tons and tons of friends here.if you wanna be friends with me then please please please pm me or if you need help with anything at all feel free to pm me anytime.

FaeryTaleAngel
12-19-2008, 03:49 AM
~*~**Persistance**~*~

Welcome to Anime Forum (AF).

Stick to the rules.

Be yourself.

Have fun.

If you have any questions about anything, regarding anything at all, feel free to let me, or somebody else know.

Happy Anime Foruming, and welcome. xD ^^'

^-^' =] =D :heart: <3

Brewmaster
12-19-2008, 06:00 AM
Welcome there Jack!Nice to have you aboard our AF train!! ;]
Enjoy your stay and have fun!!

iGiraffe
12-19-2008, 06:46 AM
hello! welcome my fellow anime fan! have fun here!

p.s. your haruhi/mikuru avatar is so cute!

wowzabunny
12-19-2008, 08:19 AM
Yo
pokemon is Good, well the game is ( the anime is a bit boring now, although i enjoyed it.
Anyway Welcome to AF
read the rules and have fun

jnLL
12-19-2008, 11:20 AM
hello there Persistance, and welcome to AF!
enjoy your stay and have fun:]
just PM me if you need a friend or if you need anything...

SigmaSD
12-19-2008, 11:24 AM
Hey there and welcome to AF. Hope you have a lot of fun here. If you ever need a buddy, or just need help on something, you can always send me a PM. See ya around.

~*Red*~
12-19-2008, 01:37 PM
Hi there and welcome :)

Myrra
12-19-2008, 03:50 PM
Hallo and welcome

Have fun, follow the rules and all will be well. If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a line.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

rEikAbLeU
12-19-2008, 08:45 PM
hey...
welcome to AF!
have lots of fun here and stay active...

^_^
pm me if you think i can help you with anything...
or if you wanna be my friend..

Elphaba
12-21-2008, 10:20 AM
welcome to the forums.
see you later.

Sasuke_Cat
12-29-2008, 09:45 PM
welcome to AF follow the rules and hope to see you around