PDA

View Full Version : wondering

excessum
12-17-2008, 01:51 AM
I was wondering if anime could give me a list of animes like bleach, naruto, airgear and so were the main character has some hidden power or so to speak. Something were the anime is about how the main character is discovering just how strong he is or something along thoughs lines or they got a talent for a sport or something like in ippo. Or like trigun were the character acts weak but in reality he is amazingly powerful or skilled. I have seen alot of animes so if you can name all the ones you can think of cuase i am trying to find something else to watch while i wiat for bleach naruto onepiece and a few others to come out with episodes.

Thanks for anyhelp you can offer:thanks:

loveyourfate
12-17-2008, 08:21 AM
Well, you mentioned the most popular ones, but here are a few that might spark your interests:
-Shakugan no shana
-Fate/Stay night
-Mai Hime
-Full metal alchemist (I think you'll like this if you haven't seen it yet...)
-

excessum
12-17-2008, 11:21 PM
Thanks man ill look into thoughs right away.

kijuju time
12-18-2008, 07:14 AM
http://animeworldfan.com/taitetsu (http://www.residentevil.com/5/********************************************)

.Lovebeat
12-19-2008, 04:10 AM
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! (alternative title: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn!)
It's about a boy (Tsuna) who's being forced to join the Mafia in the Vongola family as he is blood-related to the Vongolas and is the closest relative. He's being tutored by his home-tutor Reborn to become the 10th Vongola Boss and at the beginning he sucks but as the story develops he will amaze you - and the best thing about it is that he's always "human". He doesn't ever think "I will save the world" like stereotypical heroes.

The anime is slow at the beginning, the action that will suck you in won't start until after 20 episodes. But the comedy is so fun. <3

naotavespaboy
12-20-2008, 07:11 AM
Rune Soldier. Its Trigun like in that Louie the main character is always messing up but manages to pull off an amazing feat that saves all his companions at the same time.

Visions of Escaflowne: Hitomi the main character keeps having visions at first she dosen't realise they are real and eventually she gets the power to alter fate.

Hope this helps!