PDA

View Full Version : What is the Game you really want to beat?

LittleMomo
12-14-2008, 07:49 PM
Is there a specific game that you have not beat yet and you want to get it done real badly?

Anime Forum
12-14-2008, 08:01 PM
Actually yes.

I have always wanted to beat Devil May Cry 3 but for some reason I just can't and I find it hard. I'll keep at it though and hopefully soon I'll beat the game.

SigmaSD
12-14-2008, 08:32 PM
I really want to pass the second Luminous Arc game. To tell the truth, I bought it a month ago, and I haven't opened it yet. I have had a lot of projects and I still have to study for finals. Hopefully I'll get a chance to try it out this winter break.

Khanxay
12-14-2008, 09:03 PM
I want to beat Gears of War 2 on insane but I don't have the patience or time. Same with Mass Effect on insane.

Beezer
12-14-2008, 10:10 PM
I want to beat Gears of War 2 on insane but I don't have the patience or time. Same with Mass Effect on insane.

me and my friend got up to the part when you're back at Jacinto towards the end. Gonna give it another go maybe next weekend.

For me I just started playing the original Zelda downloadable on the Wii and forgot how ridiculous the game was. I'm sure i'll get back into the swing of things eventually but I can see this taking a while to beat.

Opinionated
12-14-2008, 10:42 PM
One of these days, I'd like to go back and finish Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons for the Game Boy Color. I hope that Nintendo will make the Game Boy LoZ games available on the Virtual Console soon. Preferably if they bundled Link's Awakening and the Oracle games into one download.

Diocletian
12-14-2008, 10:53 PM
Bangai-O & Jump Stars. I'm too busy to play games lately & I do late night blow outs w/ games not here & there.

STEAMedtodeath
12-14-2008, 11:49 PM
I want to beat Fallout 3...

KillerDragonX
12-14-2008, 11:56 PM
me would have to be an old ps1 game called brigandine

Zombiliciouss
12-16-2008, 09:53 PM
The original zelda on newgame+, zelda 2

And ToS2, It's not hard, I just want to beat it. So many questions unanswered

zorarock
12-17-2008, 11:41 PM
Body Harvest 64 I finally beat it after hours of playing I cheated but I beat it

Miss Moonlight
12-17-2008, 11:53 PM
Zelda: majora's mask .. I haven't been it since i've gotten it, which was 8 years ago. I got all the way to the end, but never could beat majora :( lol.

Daken.
12-18-2008, 03:44 PM
id have to say, gears of war 2 on hardcore. lol I dont do good on it.

Eris
12-18-2008, 03:49 PM
I want to beat Tetris. They say God personally congratulates you and bestows you with superhuman powers if you beat Tetris.

*Tsuki*
12-18-2008, 04:27 PM
I want to beat .Hack// Infection <.< I'm on the final battle of that part, and just as I'm about to walk into the room, My game freezes and I have to turn it off. It made me really sad because I had a rare item, and then after that the whole game didn't work! I know what happens, because I beat it for my friend (I know, weird but true) but i want to beat it myself so I can go onto the next game. (screams into air) I NEED TO BEAT IT!!!

Chocobo
12-18-2008, 04:35 PM
O_o;; Final Fantasy VII. Original PS1 game XD

I had played FFI~III (NES), X, X-2, and XII [beaten], and IX and VII all the way up until the very last boss/stage.

My IX and VII was stored on my blue ps1 card, which my brother lost, so I had to completely restart both. On VII I'm just before the Great Northern cave at lvl 67; I've beaten Diamond Weapon, and read it's supposed to go to the Cosmo Canyon and make a bath to the Ancient Forest; all it did was fled the battle, and completely disappeared from my mop.

Luckily, I have 2 Golden Chocobos, but my PS2 is locked up in a teachers office because he was supposed to dissect and fix it, but school was canceled this entire week. I need a good place to level up, even though I have W-Item. I went to the sunken ship underwater, but those enemies are a tad bit too hard.

Amray The II
12-18-2008, 06:40 PM
I would really like to complete the game; "Project Zero", alas I am always too scared to progress. Ghosts are my favourite supernatural beings, although sometimes that game just goes beyond scarey.

I would also like to complete the second one, which I have been able to handle thus far...until the scene where my torch broke and I was locked inside an old abandoned Japanese mansion.

l Falling Kite l
12-23-2008, 12:02 PM
For me its the .Hack series in general there are a ton of them and I want to beat them all thing is there preaty hard but Ill get it sooner or later.

kakashiskitty
12-23-2008, 12:44 PM
i wish i could beat the gameboy versions of the legend of zelda series >_<

BestFly
12-23-2008, 11:01 PM
Zelda: majora's mask .. I haven't been it since i've gotten it, which was 8 years ago. I got all the way to the end, but never could beat majora :( lol.

Aww. Keep at it! you'll get it soon. xD

For me it's probably Final Fantasy XII. I mean I just lost interest. I'm actually at the last dungeon, but I'm too lazy to play the game now.

Also speaking of which. I've wanted to get 100% on X-2, but I gave up and just watched the perfect ending online. My file is at like 98% or something, and I'm at the end of the game. Which means I'd have to beat it again, and I have no clue what I missed.

kakashiskitty
12-23-2008, 11:38 PM
i wish i could beat baten kaitos origins for the gamecube to T_T

its so long!!!!!!

Noodlemac
12-25-2008, 09:36 AM
Silent Hill 2

It really isn't hard to beat, me and my friend usualy get together every other day to play silent hill and we were trying to beat every game again before homecoming came out wich didn't work out since we got really busy with schoolins.:closedeye

naotavespaboy
12-26-2008, 09:34 AM
Kakashi's kitty: I've beaten Baten Kaitos origins. If you want any hints don't be afraid to ask!

I would really like to beat Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn (on insane difficulty) Unfortunately The Goddess always kicks my arse at the last moment.

Ezzy
12-26-2008, 08:11 PM
Id love to beat FFXII, i got the game the day it came out, took it home, played for about 3 hours and went and played WoW, few months later restarted the game cause i forgot what happened, played for about 5 hours, and gave up on it again. I have about 4 save files each with 5 or less hours played on them, i just cant get into the game as i did with the other final fantasy. Im a huge fan of them but i was never excited about XII in the first place. Im gonna try and get it beaten over winter break this time but it probably still wont happen /sadface

Aww. Keep at it! you'll get it soon. xD

For me it's probably Final Fantasy XII. I mean I just lost interest. I'm actually at the last dungeon, but I'm too lazy to play the game now.

Also speaking of which. I've wanted to get 100% on X-2, but I gave up and just watched the perfect ending online. My file is at like 98% or something, and I'm at the end of the game. Which means I'd have to beat it again, and I have no clue what I missed.

I would also like to have a 100% save file for FF X-2 but somehow i always miss something as well, i used a strategy guide my second time through to make sure I didnt miss anything and i still got 98% so i dont quite understand it.

BestFly
12-26-2008, 08:19 PM
I would also like to have a 100% save file for FF X-2 but somehow i always miss something as well, i used a strategy guide my second time through to make sure I didnt miss anything and i still got 98% so i dont quite understand it.

It's probably a cutscene or something, or some dude you need to talk to randomly. The smallest things add to your total.

daft
12-26-2008, 10:07 PM
I never did get to beat Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1 & 2 or Super Mario Bros 3. Super Nintendo arrived, and so...

middlepower
12-28-2008, 08:43 AM
rhythm tengokou gold (NDS)... im stuck at the 7th mix and i just cant seem to get out..

The Governator
12-28-2008, 09:18 AM
I'd love to complete E.T. for the Atari 2600, apparently, you learn the meaning of life, which is not 42.

vampiress13666
12-28-2008, 03:48 PM
KH one i'm stuck in the Deep jungle...

Lady Edani
12-28-2008, 03:50 PM
i'm trying to beat izuna the unemployed ninja 2, i've been plaing so much izuna is at level 56......

The Grey Crane
12-31-2008, 01:54 AM
Top Gun on the Famicom, i could easily shoot what's in front of me but landing my fighter jet proved way too difficult. Yep, i'm no Cruise nor Kilmer...

I still wish i could finish Contra without cheating.

Breaking windows and hitting stuff on Paperboy was quite fun, i enjoyed doing such unruly acts too much that i never gave myself the chance to really pay attention to the game mechanics per se.

BestFly
12-31-2008, 07:34 AM
Top Gun on the Famicom, i could easily shoot what's in front of me but landing my fighter jet proved way too difficult. Yep, i'm no Cruise nor Kilmer...

I still wish i could finish Contra without cheating.

Breaking windows and hitting stuff on Paperboy was quite fun, i enjoyed doing such unruly acts too much that i never gave myself the chance to really pay attention to the game mechanics per se.

Top gun is notorious for it's landing sequence. Just watch the angry videogame nerd. xD

SinOfHeart
12-31-2008, 10:57 AM
I got a couple of these; I always seem to get distracted from games I'm currently playing when I get a new one.

Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 1 is a game that I really need to get back to and try to beat. I'm fairly sure I'm around half way done with it but just haven't gotten around to beating it... but considering SMT: Nocturne took me like 5 years to beat without any restarts I'd say I'm not doing too badly yet.

Also I was a fair ways into Tales of the Abyss, but my PS3 got stolen recently and my saves were on there except for a save that I made on a PS2 memory card so that I could get over a part of the game that freezes on the 80GB PS3. So ya I gotta get back to that game but I'm not exactly looking forward to redoing a bunch of the game... so it's just kinda sitting waiting to be played.

Another one is Dragon Quest VII for the PS1... that game is sooooo long. I'm fairly sure I'm like 30-40 hours in but that means I still have 40-60 hours left, and I'm on my second playthrough of the game so I don't really want to restart so I really need to get back to that game soon. Luckily though it isn't a very complicated game so it isn't very hard to put it down and pick it back up again.

Eikoseisui
12-31-2008, 04:04 PM
I really want to finish Final Fantasy V (on the PS1). Right now I'm stuck on the boss in Moore Forest, so I'm gonna have to level more. D:

Infinita
12-31-2008, 05:01 PM
I want to beat the game I just got a few days ago. It's Eternal Sonata. I am at the last chapter in the game and it's beginning to get really long. Although it is a good game. ^^

Lady_Saiyan
01-02-2009, 09:04 AM
Well actually, I have a few want to beat *thinking*
Ah, Legend of Dragoon - I got to the moon, tried to beat the last boss but I always died.
Final Fantasy 1,2,3,4,5,6,9 and 12 - I always lost interest
Chrono Trigger gameboy ds version - I can't beat a boss in the ocean palace.
And some of the Legend of Zelda games, which are: Majora's Mask it was just because of the 3 or 4 days before the moon smashes to earth. Seasons of Time/Time of Ages and the Twlight Princess - 'cause I just lost interest (I was close to clocking Twlight Princess)
I have others I would like to beat but there's too many to metion.

-akichan-
01-05-2009, 08:10 PM
There was a game I started playing when I was still in grade school. Most of you here probably don't know or never heard of this game called "Princess Crown" played on Sega Saturn. I used to play this game and I truely enjoyed it, although it was an old game, but I didn't get to finish the whole game because my Sega Saturn died. Surprisingly my boyfriend got this game on his computer so I can play it, and I get to finish this game like I've been looking forward to play it again for 7 years. I'm so happy that I get the chance to finish this game, because it was one of my biggest wishes to beat this game.

If you guys never heard of this game, you can search for it on youtube, maybe you can find a few shots XD Probably doesn't look fun to you since all these 3D games are invented, but it is a fun game.

JudyT
01-06-2009, 12:46 AM
I always wanted to complete Golden Axe with my sister back on the megadrive. On my own i was fine but every time we played together we sucked big time! She's not one for games and would steal everything on screen.

I guess i can put Kingdom Hearts down here to. Yep i haven't finished playing it ever. I got boared and just stopped playing it was all to much of a headache in genral fo rme. I guess if i could stomach it i would have finished playing it but i sold it ^_^ And never even haunted my PS2 with the second one. I would like to just finish it to say yes theres a game i finished. I guess i'll stick to FF.

Also Magnacarta, i had just started playing this think it was new year 2007, then i moved and when i was in wales didn't get any game play in all for my work hours and ever since i keep saying yeah i'll finish playing it ... now the PS2 has been put in the spare room and we have the PS3 in its place ... One day i will get round to finishing it!

AquaUndine
01-06-2009, 04:04 AM
I've been wanting to beat Yggdra Union for the GBA, I got it on it's launch but didn't get to far because of its diffculty and gave up on it. Then I started to play again and just beat it today! It's one of the most challenging tactics game I've come across.

zorarock
01-06-2009, 08:50 AM
Oh ya I forgot one! Turtles in time me and my (twin) brother would always play up till the train level and one of us would die....There's nothin quite like beating a good game together

Zenni-Kun
01-06-2009, 09:07 PM
I want to beat Doom 3 for my computer, but since the disc got a small scratch on it, it crashes at the same point each time

twilight_angel_luver
01-06-2009, 09:11 PM
i want to beat trauma center.

Bring Me The Horizon
01-13-2009, 10:07 AM
I want to beat Yggdra Union for psp its so much fun but so hard

tsujigiri15
03-06-2009, 07:55 PM
Hmmm, I was never able to beat gta2 - how do you beat the dammed tanks?!

Actually, also max payne, a less trivial matter i fear - im stuck in the tower on the very last level - my aim just isnt good enough, even with prudent use of bullet time

Anyone remember gta2 from way back when? - its top down and you consist of about 10 pixels

shiloah07
03-06-2009, 07:58 PM
Fatal Frame... though it's a game... it still creeps me out T_T

~Vampyra~
03-06-2009, 08:02 PM
I'd have to say, kinda lame like, but I'd love to beat Kingdom hearts, I have the first and second one, not going to even start the second one till I beat the first...I even got the one that comes in between the first and second....but it got taken from me....it was $25!!!

kajikun16
03-06-2009, 08:09 PM
i want to finish diablo and other super robot wars game

Miss Moonlight
03-06-2009, 08:11 PM
I'd like to finally beat zelda: majora's mask for the N64/GC .. i've had it for about 9 years, I got all the way to the end, and never beat it. Majora was too hard for me, lol.

But I don't really have time for many games anyway anymore .. ;_;

Princely Dreaming Doll
03-06-2009, 08:34 PM
I would like to beat Lame Years of War 1 [Gears of War], but it's just so bad that I feel like I'm slowly killing myself inside each time I play a few hours of it.

The Lone Shadow
03-07-2009, 07:26 AM
God of War 2 for time no.4. but i cannot do it, as i have stories to write :(

Datenshi
03-07-2009, 07:44 AM
Life. There's an off switch, but the weird thing is I can't find the reset button anywhere. I'm stuck on the psychosocial moratorium stage and I can't find a way out.

Anyhow, Pokemon. I've beat the game (which isn't saying much since third graders beat the game on a fairly constant basis) but I really want to beat my friend.

S o l o
03-07-2009, 10:36 AM
Tales of Vesperia e.e"

I Never Have the time to Finish It When I Have it [Holly Lends it to Me]

I Just Want to Save The World Already! Jeeze! D:

RumSwiller
03-08-2009, 12:02 AM
I really really really want to play the new Tales of Symphonia on the Wii..
I don't have a Wii atm though. ;((((