View Full Version : Unleh's Digi-Art

Famahama
12-13-2008, 03:45 PM
Hm-hm~
Read the rules, digi-art accepted

Just one, but it made me happy xD

Simple strokes, no smudge, no reference
Kallen Stadfield!

I still lack the skills to make the outlines REALLY look like its been from a G-pen ^^;;
CnC appreciated, tips on controlling the Wacom tablet on Photoshop is godly appreciated

EDIT BELOW
ROFLMAO

Gunli @ yer service!

Balance
12-13-2008, 04:00 PM
The mouth really looks odd in my opinion, and you could probably shift it a little to the right and make it a bit smaller.
But it's not bad, and you are pretty darn good at drawing with your tablet.
Cannot wait to see more, G-Unli.
(Take a wild guess what G means, Unli.) ;3

Acid Cryst
12-14-2008, 10:16 PM
I think it's very cute :]

theDC
01-02-2009, 12:38 PM
Who is the character in the pic? You have some history for it? Why not share it?

You made that on computer? You certainly got an artist hand.
And i want some opinion here... Why photoshop and no Corel? What you think of them?

Famahama
02-26-2009, 01:31 AM
^^;;

Yeah, on the computer, using Photoshop
Not Corel cause I didn't have it that time xD
But I do now! So very hard to use though ;_;

Anyway, new one with Sai Paint Tool

I'll leave it up to you guys on what it is :3

Necro'lic Enigma
02-26-2009, 03:37 AM
Even i cant name it what it is...*scratches head*
But its a funny piece you know , i like it , its not bad at all.

And your first drawing , i think its really well finished. The mouth really makes the character look funny , somewhat odd but its still looking good. I think that is its beauty.

Nice work , hope i see more work of yours.

polaris 北極星
03-06-2009, 11:24 AM
i use a wacom tablet. and at first it seemed like the pen moved too easily across the surface, and making smooth lines seemed a mission in futility. one thing i tried that made it a bit easier is to tape a piece of sketchpad paper on the surface of the tablet, which created resistance, and made making smooth lines a little more obtainable. ive been using a tablet for about 4 years now, and to be honest i still couldnt do on there what i can do on paper. i just do my inking with a sakura micron (the best pens ever imo) and then just scan and clean up the lines in photoshop, and then proceed to coloring. when inking, dont use sketchpad paper, cause its very fibrous and ull find makin really clean lines is impossible due to the ink bleeding factor. i use printer paper. i find its fibers are much tighter and there is less bleeding. i know everyone has different tactics for doin what they do, so do whatever feels right, but thats what works for me. hope this helps

kajikun16
03-06-2009, 08:48 PM
nice drawing and cute