PDA

View Full Version : Evangelion Wp

Warder
10-29-2003, 11:42 PM
Well i'm a starter here and all but i'd like some feedback on a wp I made. Some tips wouldn't be amiss either. Heh.

MistressPookyChan
10-29-2003, 11:55 PM
goodness, those are some big nipples!

*ahem* so anyway, the font is a neat idea. I would try to bring out her name a bit.

Warder
10-30-2003, 12:01 AM
Uhm... yes. Well, finding good images of Rei that aren't complete hentai isn't easy. And this one just shouted wall at me.

Any suggestions on how to bring out her name without messing up the feel of the picture?

MistressPookyChan
10-30-2003, 10:09 AM
different type of font or emphasis her name as-is. (add a glow around it, bold it, different color, etc)

setsuna
10-30-2003, 12:49 PM
Those nipples are definately big... interesting... lucky me for rarely finding hentai pics of Rei. :P

But I like the main idea and colors.. spotlight is cute. Some of the letters should be in focus, ne? (Like Pookychan said about the name) All the blurriness needs to come to an end at some point because it makes my eyes go in circles... inner/outer glow and drop shadows could do some cute effects... Play with it! :)

Warder
10-30-2003, 04:52 PM
Hm unfourtunatly for me I lost some files, not sure how... The Rei photoshop doc included. Can't really touch it up until I remake it and i'm working on some others.

Sucks.

phantasmagoria
10-30-2003, 08:27 PM
Heh, we may need to put age ratings on these things... Well, when you remake it I think you should make some of the words a little more focused so that it's not so blurry.

_hades the wicked
10-30-2003, 09:27 PM
I don't think that it is needed an age rating for that one at all... There is nothing explicit about it... It just shows Rei with her clothes on...
The wall is nice, but the text in general is too blurry.

diablo111
10-30-2003, 10:38 PM
Not bad on the whole...nips are a bit ostentatious...but that aside, the text is way too distracting.

ownerizer
10-30-2003, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Warder@Oct 30 2003, 12:37 AM
Well i'm a starter here and all but i'd like some feedback on a wp I made. Some tips wouldn't be amiss either. Heh.
<_< I don&#39;t know about this one, but I think you&#39;re faking it.

Warder
10-31-2003, 09:33 AM
I don&#39;t know about this one, but I think you&#39;re faking it.

Faking it how? Do you think I didn&#39;t make this one or something?

And as for the text in the back it was supposed to be kinda attention getting. I thought the blurred letting until you could just make it out was a nice touch, guess not though. Wouldn&#39;t plain text with glow or something like that be too plain?

diablo111
10-31-2003, 10:15 AM
Sometimes small unobtrusive text is more meaningfull than big attention grabbing text. You want the attention on the bg and character...not the text.

At least that&#39;s my tatse in walls.

phantasmagoria
10-31-2003, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Warder@Oct 31 2003, 10:28 AM

I don&#39;t know about this one, but I think you&#39;re faking it.

Faking it how? Do you think I didn&#39;t make this one or something?

And as for the text in the back it was supposed to be kinda attention getting. I thought the blurred letting until you could just make it out was a nice touch, guess not though. Wouldn&#39;t plain text with glow or something like that be too plain?
The text isn&#39;t terrible, it&#39;s just a little too blurry. Tone that down a bit and it would look better.