PDA

View Full Version : About Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

Takeaki
12-02-2008, 02:20 AM
Hi, aside from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, do you guys know any other anime which characters are also mainly crossovers, I mean, almost all referred from various other anime titles, just like this Tsubasa RC? If you know, what title? Thanks for the info.

.Lovebeat
12-02-2008, 03:45 AM
Well, as far as I know there's Yuuko in Tsubasa, and Yuuko is from the animanga xxxHolic, where there's also Mokona/black Mokona (should have another name?)...
And Mokona can be seen in the animanga Magic Knight Rayearth.
I think there's a Chii in Tsubasa as well, and she's from the animanga Chobits.
Oh, I shouldn't forget Cardcaptor Sakura! I haven't seen it myself but there's a Sakura and Syaoran in it, if they're the "same" characters, as in same personality and stuff, that I don't know. But they are kids in CCS while they're teenagers in Tsubasa.

Takeaki
12-02-2008, 07:45 PM
Oh my, Lovebeat, you don't read my question carefully. I'm not asking the list of Tsubasa Chronicle's crossover characters. :( I mean whether is there any other ANIME title other than Tsubasa Chronicle, which most of the main characters are also crossovers. Read carefully please....

*Tsuki*
12-02-2008, 09:47 PM
Eh? Sorry, but your title is kinda confusing. Shouldn't it be like "more crossovers" of something? I don't really know any other crossovers except for the whole Fushigi Yugi thing, but they're pretty much the same thing, just one is before the other . . .

Takeaki
12-04-2008, 03:59 AM
Do you mean Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden? Well, if you include sequel and prequel anime series as crossovers, we can find many of them, such as Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny. Off course they have many same characters, they are one after another. But that's not what I mean. But thanks anyway. :)