PDA

View Full Version : Evangelion Wp

The Great Conspiracy
10-29-2003, 03:34 PM
This one I've done in January this year. I'm just curious, if there's someone out there who likes it.

Unfortunately I've shredded the PSD file (poo HAPPENS) and I won't be able to change it anymore. So don't expect me to do so :P .

acamori
10-29-2003, 04:25 PM
i like the idea, looks really good except for that weird white blob in the middle, but like you said, can't do much about it now. but it's definately interesting

phantasmagoria
10-29-2003, 05:11 PM
Too bad you can't edit it anymore. It's a good idea but it's too blury and the white is pretty distracting.

kadaan
10-29-2003, 06:06 PM
It's a great design but lacks a wallpaper feel imho. I think adding a small/medium cutout of rei floating somewhere in the middle would look cool.

_hades the wicked
10-30-2003, 09:39 PM
What is this? The new fashion? Everyone loosing their PSD files so they can't edit their walls anymore? XD
But anyways, yeah, the white smoke is distracting, and the Rei pic with the least opacity should be taken out, and only her eyes' pic left in the wall, and make it a different color (even different tone of blue would do).

diablo111
10-30-2003, 10:32 PM
Well...if you can't change it, I won't offer any constructive critique on the wall.

My opinion? Kind of blah, it lacks focus.

Deathscythe810
11-03-2003, 12:54 PM
"It looks pretty, but what the hell is it?"
Yoy have to explain it to know what it is. Thats a small problem.