PDA

View Full Version : Castlevania Judgement

Opinionated
11-28-2008, 05:51 PM
It'd be an absolutely fanstastic game if I could get the controls down and beat the A.I. There's nothing curved about this game's learning curve, it is a ninety-degree slope. X=9001.

Anyone good at this game?

Anime Forum
11-28-2008, 05:58 PM
I'm decent at this game, and I also enjoyed the version on the playstation 1. I don't know how many were made on that system but I enjoyed the series.

Brojasu
11-28-2008, 10:09 PM
Is that the new fighter on wii?

Khanxay
11-28-2008, 11:31 PM
Is that the new fighter on wii?Yes.

Is this game good enough to buy? Reviews online say has a bad control scheme and a bad camera.

KillerDragonX
11-29-2008, 12:07 AM
im willing to give it a try, it looks fun, but sadley no wii for me

Opinionated
11-29-2008, 12:14 AM
Yes.

Is this game good enough to buy? Reviews online say has a bad control scheme and a bad camera.

Bad controls? No, not so much bad as hard. I'm quite sure that no fighter has tried to use the Judgement waggle system, so obviously it's quite unlike anything else you've played. It's like riding a bycycle. First you're falling, then you're going five feet and falling, then you're going two hundred miles downhill and in complete control the whole time. But first you have to stop falling. And I can't say about the Classic and Gamecube control schemes, haven't tried them.

I've yet to really have a major problem with the camera. Occaisonally, the camera will show you directly behind your opponent, but a step or two to the side will turn the camera. That or just attack, because if the camera is putting you directly behind, you're probably in range.

Khanxay
11-29-2008, 12:30 AM
Well, I guess I will look forward to trying it. I've a friend who is a major Castlevania and Deathnote fan. I'm sure he's going to buy it.

Opinionated
12-01-2008, 05:01 PM
Like to add one more thing: The "story" elements of story modes are short, but quite to the point and fun to watch. Definately a plus.

Also, favorite characters?