View Full Version : SOTW 30 Voting

11-28-2008, 12:01 PM
Signature of the Week #30 Voting

Theme: Endorsement!

Rules and Guidelines:

1) No campaigning for votes in this thread for your own or any other signature. Any posts of that type will be removed and the entry will be disqualified. Similarly, do NOT post negative comments regarding signatures you’re not voting for. The idea is to have each individual decide on their own favorite without any undue outside influences.

2) You are entitled to vote for any signature submitted in this competition EXCEPT your own. You are voting for ONE signature, and please state a reason why you voted. Voting for a signature using multiple accounts will result in votes not being counted.

3) Not following rule 2 will result in your vote being deleted unless otherwise edited.

4) Any reference to subjects like missed deadlines, entering, not entering, are NOT tolerated. It provides a clear indication of who may (not) be involved in the competition, while potentially 'giving away' entries. Disclosure of signature author, be it yours or another participants, will result in BOTH signatures being disqualified from the competition and or disciplinary action.

Voting ends Wednesday, December 3rd. Good luck to all entries.

EDIT: It has come to my attention that entry F has gone 10 pixels over the 160 height size limit, and is disqualified. Anyone who voted for this entry please recast your vote.

Entry A:

Entry B:

Entry C:

Entry D:

Entry E:

Entry F:

Entry G:

None of the above
11-28-2008, 12:14 PM
Let's be the first to vote. My eyes are caught by the entries A, B and C.
About my own winner- Entry A has an interesting concept and is quite original, although the blending in and the colors don't match in terms of 100%.
Entry B- I can't make anything out of it. What is that? A Ninja-bear holding an UZI and a sword, getting out of a Coke-car? To the Coke-mobile, villains!
Entry C- Although it isn't perfect either, this is my clear favorite. Why? Just out of pure estethic reasons. This Sig gives a new meaning to 'Shiny isn't just for persons with ADD'.

Clear winner- Entry C.

11-28-2008, 12:20 PM
Entry E.
I love the colors, and it just looks happy. It feels warm and summer-ish to me. Plus, coca cola is great.

11-28-2008, 12:21 PM
Entry A. Somewhat simple but quite lovely and I love the colors. ^^

11-28-2008, 12:24 PM
I choose entry G.

I like the abstract things all over the Sig, like the small splatters. I like the text, like the love in the top corner.

Also, converse! =)

11-28-2008, 12:28 PM
I'm going for Entry B.
I feel that it's the most creative out of all these signatures.
Also, vector is a very lovely art style anyway.
Loved how it was implemented in this signature.

11-28-2008, 12:30 PM
Lol, everything except entry A and C has a heavy tone of red

Entry E
The 3-D feeling is very overpowering
(lol, love the tiny Cola logos)

Memento Mori
11-28-2008, 12:36 PM
Entry E. Everything goes well together, the multiple colors flow perfectly with the actual image.

The Coca Cola logos are placed perfectly. <3

[though, I must confess, I hate soda]

11-28-2008, 12:38 PM
I'll go with Entry E. I love the colors and the "going into it" feel. The textwork is beautiful too.

11-28-2008, 12:57 PM
I`m going to vote for E.
It was the one that cuaght my attention while scolling down the most XD
Pretty nice colors and details, though it`s pretty busy too.
That Coca-cola text in the background is pretty cool.

11-28-2008, 01:27 PM
Darn. They're all so good.

I choose C. It just looks more vibrant. I congratulate all those who entered, 'cause they're all really good.

11-28-2008, 02:27 PM
Entry B. The creativity and brilliance caught my eye. It is simple yet stylish.

11-28-2008, 02:45 PM
I would clearly vote for entry G ,
I know its typical , but I liek the ''love'' for zee converse .
But still its kewl , with zee invertmajig .

11-28-2008, 02:46 PM
Oh crap >.<
Hard to choose this time...
But I will go for Entry E. I love the background and the Coca Cola font to the left is so stylish! ♥

11-28-2008, 03:24 PM
Entry E - It has nice colours and I like the style. Awesome background. And, the "Coca Cola" logo fits well with it.

11-28-2008, 04:55 PM
is lovely, different, and interesting. The colors are great and the text looks really cool <3

11-28-2008, 05:14 PM
This was a difficult decision.. B, C, and E were all really well done to me..
I'm thinking... that I'll settle with C. Because all three of them were very creative and interesting.. but I feel that C best captures the point of the contest requirements... so that's what I'll base my final vote on.

Excellent work though! These are some awesome entries o_O

11-28-2008, 05:15 PM
Entry B
Not sure what's going on in this entry ^_^
But I find it the most visually appealing.
Color Scheme and Comp are very well executed.

11-28-2008, 09:26 PM
Entry E
All of the effects pop out at me and are very exciting. I also like the warm colors in there.

11-29-2008, 04:10 AM
Entry E: I adore the colors of this signature they're so uber smexy. Red and full coca cola. Also I think it's the has the best use of effects.

11-29-2008, 04:55 AM
Entry E.It's very exciting and happy
Excellent stock =]

11-30-2008, 11:23 PM
Entry B.

The strong colors won me over. And cool job with the eyes. O.o

12-01-2008, 12:08 AM
Entry A.
i like the color there's some other thing i love, i just can't really name it...
but i really do like it...

Mira Kaiba
12-01-2008, 01:16 AM
I really like entry B. The colors look great, and I like the clean feeling of the sig. Also, the eyes of the bear are fabulous. ^^
Great entries!

12-01-2008, 05:39 AM
Entry G - It shows the product well and the choice of colours made it look interesting.

The coca cola entries had cut logos, missing products or not enough emphasis on the logo to make it much of an endorsement.
Similar with the ipod, there wasn't really much detail of the actual ipod itself...
I didn't like the background of the blackberry one, it didn't seem to stand out much
I'm not quite sure why I didn't like the vocaloid one, it just didn't seem to catch my attention at all.

12-01-2008, 10:39 AM
Entry G - It shows the product well and the choice of colours made it look interesting.

That is exactly why I'm voting for entry G too. It shoes the product well and looks professional.
Now entry E looks professional, but it doesn't really focus on the product that well in my opinion.

12-03-2008, 10:31 AM
I vote for entry F. I feel that the clear emphasis on 'disqualified' really brings out the product, leaving nothing to the imagination.

And if I really was serious, people would be doubting my sanity right about now.

I vote for G because, like Mini said, you look at it and think "oh, a shoe ad" which is what an endorsement should do.

I'd have voted for B, but that creepy catdudesumthing hybrid is a tad too disturbing.

12-04-2008, 07:22 PM
Voting is over, results will be posted soon