PDA

View Full Version : If you had an island

Omega Z
11-26-2008, 12:15 PM
If you had an island what would you call it and what would you have in it?

I would call it Theana. I think the name is pretty cool. I would put a huge anime/manga store in it, where people would want to come and buy stuff whilst enjoying the beach.

Diocletian
11-26-2008, 12:18 PM
Rhode Island. It would be a nonexistent island in the middle of nowhere connected to the US doing nothing.

El Wiseguy
11-26-2008, 12:25 PM
I'd call it Sparta and I'd fill it with cool people.
And we'd all watch three movies a night while eating Chinese food sideways on our own individual couches.

iGiraffe
11-26-2008, 01:27 PM
Hm...this one's a toughie...

Yummy Ramen Noodlehead Island

Why you ask? CUZ I WANT IT TO BE XP

Famahama
11-26-2008, 02:17 PM
Finance Island.
Well......y'know.

It means the island is filled with carrots

Rem Nightfall
11-26-2008, 02:32 PM
Yoite meaning: Whistling Wind in the Evening

Why?
Because I think it would be a good name. It sounds peaceful and calming.

What I would do with it?
Nothing I wouldn't want to ruin the natural beauty of an island with adds and stores. I would live it the way it wants to be.
It wants to be natural and I'll allow it to be natural.

law~
11-26-2008, 02:49 PM
I'll name it Iorek Island.

And I would only admit beautiful people... the ugly, common ones would have to stay away from my island.

Beezer
11-26-2008, 03:16 PM
I'd call it Awesome-o Isle. It'd have a small stadium (size of a house) for video game tournaments and it'd have a retractable clear dome on top. I'd have a garden for fresh vegetables and fruits and a separate garden for some homegrown ;)

Elphaba
11-26-2008, 03:17 PM
I would name it Rose Island.
because i would only plant different colored roses all over it trying to make a new breed of rose. It would be very peaceful to come and escape from the real world.

Yuuki Kurosu
11-26-2008, 03:21 PM
I'd name is Sakura Island. I am pretty sure everyone knows what Sakura means... xD

I'd make it a huge spa type thing~. :D
It's have beautiful plants, a huge house for me to live in ( the spa would be located in there ). The house would have a large game room and like.. Anything I ever wanted in there. XD

DOOM!
11-26-2008, 03:29 PM
I'd make the whole island a huge parking space for cars.

Edit: Wait a minute, that didn't go right. Hmmm.... I'll charge 10 dollars an hour parking fee! That's more like it.

blueangel06661
11-26-2008, 03:29 PM
My Island would be named the Karlo Island. And It would have a huge stationed circus stage on it. Exactly like the Kaleido Stage.

Then it would have a huge mansion for me and my friend. And smaller mansions outside of our large yard for the cast and crew.

There will be an anime store nearby, and a nice restaurant. It's all I need :]

...A theme park would me nice too.....hmmmm

Khanxay
11-26-2008, 03:41 PM
Your MOM!

That way I can say "Not as big as Your MOM!" Burn!

The Ultimate One K Dash
11-26-2008, 04:14 PM
If i had an island i would sell it on Ebay and use the money to take over the world. AHAHAHAHAHA

Sagat
11-26-2008, 04:36 PM
I shall make it float over the sea, and name it Zeal. The chosen ones, we'll be.

Bring Me The Horizon
11-26-2008, 04:49 PM
My island be called Serilia and it would be filled with trees lots and lots of palm trees and all u do is put a quater in the tree hole and get food, clothes, and a sleeping bag

╬Karami Mew~Meow
11-26-2008, 04:54 PM
I'd name it 'Karvasion'. It'd be full of fruit trees, nature like, full of felines, and other of my fav fluffz, and can access internet, full of computers, and PSs.

Eris
11-26-2008, 05:34 PM
I would name it Androctasiai.

I would use it as a tax haven.

spleeee!
11-26-2008, 05:44 PM
I'd name it awesomeland. and i will refrain from listing what i would have in it and on it because i don't want to have to spend all night typing this up.

Manhattan_Project_2000
11-26-2008, 06:15 PM
I would call it Secret Volcano Base Island and then build a decoy base on it. The aside from a token population of Minions to keep things looking legit, the only thing on the island would be a giant screen so I could inform do-gooders that while they are wasting time talking to my magnificent visage, the mass driver has already been placed in orbit and pointed at [city containing do-gooders home agency/family/whatever].

Kazuma Kuwabara
11-26-2008, 09:14 PM
2 words. TACO ISLAND!

Memento Mori
11-26-2008, 09:34 PM
I change my mind.

My island would be called Nothing. It'd be full of nothing. It would be no where.

It'd be like A 46-year-old virgin's soul.

KuroTan
11-26-2008, 09:49 PM
I'd call it Moon 2.0, and I'd have it outfitted with enough rockets to blast it into geostationary orbit so I can have the only island on the map that looks like it's somewhere in the Pacific but is in fact 35,786 km above it.

rikumi
11-26-2008, 10:20 PM
I'd call it Haye. I would sell it for serious money. Or, develop it into a resort, charge high taxes.

gadgetgirl16
11-27-2008, 04:11 AM
hmmm.. *thinks* mine would be called "Caffine Island"
it would be fulled with coffee beans.lol! coffee drinker here! ^_~

toibuster
11-27-2008, 04:51 AM
Id call it S.O.S so i could get off of it...>___>

MoroDashi
11-27-2008, 05:21 AM
Ooh. I like this thread : D
If I had an island- I'd call it "Petulia."
In it, it would have a wide reange of stores, a beach, tropical resorts, pools, zoos, apartments, estates- It would be awesome =D
But of course- In MY island, this is just one expectation....
You must all obey ME.
MY island, MY rules =D

Prince Sapphire
11-27-2008, 05:43 AM
Edit: When you work over-nights like I do you tend to respond to topics thinking the subject of discussion is the last thing you were thinking of. Oops. ^_^;[

Amray The II
11-27-2008, 11:24 AM
If I gained posession of an island, I would name it;
"Leave Me Alone"
..and on it would, would consist of things in which I like. Including a boat with extra fuel so that I can get back home.

It will be an island in which I go to when I am in need of a break from the troubles of everyday life. Although in reality, if I did in fact own an island I would probably sell it.

Azul
11-27-2008, 11:52 AM
If i had an island it would be an untouched mass trees as far as the eyes could see. I would spend my days painting all of the wonders, the birds, the trees, the waterfalls ~sigh~ one can only dream. It would be named after me of course ~Suleza~ and only a select few could join me in the splendour. These people know themselves. No need to elaborate.

~Blue~

Rein*
11-27-2008, 12:48 PM
I would call it Recali and i'd have it been off the coast of africa where wild life florished and plant life is beautiful and magestic.

SigmaSD
11-27-2008, 12:53 PM
I would call it Atlantis or Aquarion. I would plant some crops on it, then invite all my friend to live in it. I would also have monkey butlers, so we would never have to do chores again. (Yeah, I'm lazy). Just as long as the Monkey Butlers don't rebel.

SSDynamite
11-28-2008, 11:16 AM
I shall call it Great Britain and fill it with people who like to drink tea and complain about the weather being either 'too hot' or 'too cold'.

Original, huh?

Finvarra
11-28-2008, 09:35 PM
Name: Naomi Island
Inside: A beautiful town with apple trees. Also, random animals that talk in animalese and you can somehow understand them. Theres a store that has new furnature every day, town hall, police station, and a tailor.

AKA My Animal Crossing World
<3

Hanamaru Kunikida
11-28-2008, 09:38 PM
If you had an island what would you call it and what would you have in it?

I would call it Theana. I think the name is pretty cool. I would put a huge anime/manga store in it, where people would want to come and buy stuff whilst enjoying the beach.

Are you by any chance Eric from Atari Community..? o.O

Anyways, Awesome Island - Awesome People.

Zombiliciouss
11-28-2008, 09:40 PM
It would be called: Zombisl sl esl alaie anslypo eat (Got that from a gibberish generator)

It would be an island with a mall, and zombies would be attacking it. It would be like my fantasy place

October.
11-29-2008, 12:31 AM
i would call it ,'Whispering Trees Island.'
i would let trees grow all over it and it will be the home for little animals and i would built a little cottage for people to rent..that way, i can make money and save the environment.:D