INA_ctive
10-27-2003, 10:34 PM
OK whaddya think? sorry if it isnt good i hasnt made one since long time ^_^;
http://www.geocities.com/sturm_gewehr/kiddy_grade_1152.jpg
its 1152x864 px
since its geocities copy-paste the link

acamori
10-27-2003, 10:50 PM
i love the bg. the only problems i can see with it is that there are some areas where the cut out needs some work (look at the dark areas there's still some of the light colored bg/original whatever there) and do something with the riboon it just kinda stopps, you could probably use the pen tool and extend the ribbon to the edge or end it properly or something like that.

_hades the wicked
10-27-2003, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by acamori@Oct 28 2003, 03:45 AM
i love the bg. the only problems i can see with it is that there are some areas where the cut out needs some work (look at the dark areas there's still some of the light colored bg/original whatever there) and do something with the riboon it just kinda stopps, you could probably use the pen tool and extend the ribbon to the edge or end it properly or something like that.
'nuff said...
I specially like how you did that energy/wind/whatever around the characters... Looked really cool :)

diablo111
10-27-2003, 11:06 PM
I like the bg...but yeah, the extraction needs work. The characters are almost too small for the large bg...but I think it works. I would also, as has been said, extend he ribbon(?) all the way to the bottom of the wall though.

phantasmagoria
10-27-2003, 11:07 PM
I don't know if it's my computer or what, but the link doesn't work...

INA_ctive
10-27-2003, 11:56 PM
I don't know if it's my computer or what, but the link doesn't work...

Maybe you just click it? you need to copy-paste the url to your browser's window :)

MistressPookyChan
10-28-2003, 12:02 AM
it's nice! i wont repeat what others said. ^-^; I do like the perspective in the background. it's quite interesting.

ownerizer
10-28-2003, 12:06 AM
Well, the background is pretty trendy. I think the only thing you have going for you is the little swirly things around the characters. The placement of the characters needs to be moved though.