PDA

View Full Version : PETA Unintentionally Awesome

Manhattan_Project_2000
11-21-2008, 08:43 AM
http://www.peta.org/cooking-mama/index.asp?c=pcmgb08

Now you can play a game that will try to seduce you away from your turkey into the cold arms of tofu. Via a Cooking Mama parody. Or something.

Anyone else notice that the Tofu segment is a thousand times easier to get right then the Turkey segment? I mean, I wanted to get "Meaner then Mama" but it never happened.

Anyway, all this game made me do was look forward to thanksgiving a little more. It's delicious turkey, I must eat it.

Renegade of Life
11-21-2008, 10:11 AM
P.E.T.A.:
People
Eating
Tasty
Animals.

Thus, I laugh at the real PETA and enjoy my homegrown steak. Though around here you do have to avoid attracting their attentions, the SPCA and local PETA terrorist rings have managed to obtain a cop of sorts, who is apparently not only not required to follow procedure but is in fact fully capable of seizing your animals and arresting you if he deems it fitting.

Even though most of the 'rescues' he makes the animals are perfectly fine, and in fact are being cared for better than they would be on the 'rescue' farm, where they are overcrowded and poorly cared for because they can't afford to keep them all.

Edit: Btw, as usual there are numerous technical differences between the game's portrayal and the actual process of killing and preparing a fresh turkey. I've had the pleasure of doing so before, and although I had to get my brother to kill it (I couldn't bring the axe down, I'm too soft) there was no blood or anything once it had stopped moving and was being plucked etc for cooking.

gadgetgirl16
11-21-2008, 10:13 AM
the face on that turkey is so priceless! now i'm looking forward to Thanksgiving more...
now, i gave more thanks that there are animals on this earth to eat... peta is such a joke.

rikumi
11-21-2008, 10:17 AM
I loled. Yeah, Thanksgiving's awesome. It's going to be the 2nd time this year....for me to celebrate. Thank God I made a friend who does.

Gjallarhorn
11-21-2008, 10:39 AM
Saw it the other day. Waiting for a law suit to come of it.

DOOM!
11-21-2008, 11:20 AM
Sweet! I got 10 "Meaner than Mamma"s in a row! The MKA is my new wallpaper!

Beezer
11-21-2008, 11:47 AM
all the game made me want to do is go out and kill a turkey. Lame.

Diocletian
11-21-2008, 05:36 PM
Dude, what the hell. I bought this game a week ago for like 10 dollars and I come home and see this free funner game.

MP2K, you must purchase this to cook properly.
http://i34.tinypic.com/1zp1b4o.jpg

By murdering good, tasty, big, juicy, plump turkeys.

SigmaSD
11-21-2008, 05:56 PM
That game was really fun. All it taught me was that I suck when it comes to cooking.

Khanxay
11-21-2008, 05:59 PM
THAT'S NOT HOW YOU PLUCK THE FEATHERS!

-__-

At least that's now how I was taught. You dunk the bird in boiling hot water first.

Manhattan_Project_2000
11-21-2008, 07:32 PM
THAT'S NOT HOW YOU PLUCK THE FEATHERS!

-__-

At least that's now how I was taught. You dunk the bird in boiling hot water first.
I hope while it's still living. Cruelty makes food taste better, which is why I insist on shooting my cattle to death with a BB Guns before I butcher them in front of their friends and relatives.

Khanxay
11-21-2008, 08:08 PM
I hope while it's still living.
Yes. Same process with chickens too. And they leave such a mess after getting cleaned! It just makes beheading them even more enjoyable.

"I'll teach you to make a mess in my kitchen!" -twist- -hack-

Yugure's Goddess
11-21-2008, 08:35 PM
I hope while it's still living. Cruelty makes food taste better, which is why I insist on shooting my cattle to death with a BB Guns before I butcher them in front of their friends and relatives.LMAO!! aww... that's awful... but I can't change the fact that I laughed my *** off when I first read that.

Pina Colada
11-21-2008, 08:41 PM
P.E.T.A.:
People
Eating
Tasty
Animals.

haha amen to that!

Yuuki Kurosu
11-21-2008, 08:43 PM
Lol Wow. I actually find this kind of fun.. xD
Though the organ thing made me slightly sick.. x.x;
Poor turkey.. Lol.
The one thing I learned from this, I kind of fail at cooking.. Lol.