PDA

View Full Version : The Kingdom Of Medias Res (rpg)

Pages : 1 2 [3]

haldir-the-elven-warrior
01-06-2005, 01:06 PM
Haldir was starting to wonder where gabby and saikuya were. He started toward Medias res hoping raina was following him.

lord_saikuya
01-06-2005, 01:28 PM
Saikuya Finally reached the city and decided to go relax in the local pub.... He entered and sat at a table. " What can I getcha?" asked the waitress. "Just a water for now, thanx...." She smiled and walked off, coming back a few minutes later. He nodded as she sat it down. He sipped on it because he wasn't really thirsty just tired.

Armegeddon_Raina
01-06-2005, 09:56 PM
i tub on haldirs arm "lets get some vodka at the pub"

haldir-the-elven-warrior
01-07-2005, 07:41 AM
"Yes i agree i need a strong drink after today," he said with a smile. They reached the city an hour later.

lord_saikuya
01-07-2005, 08:14 AM
Saikuya sighed, with no sign of his friends he got up and left the pub....

haldir-the-elven-warrior
01-07-2005, 03:15 PM
Haldir's elven eyes see saikuya in the distance. "SAIKUYA WAIT," haldir yells and takes off torward him. He hoped raina was following him as he ran to saikuya.

Armegeddon_Raina
01-07-2005, 03:33 PM
i run quicker than haldir and i skid to a stop next to the pub and it makes a dust cloud, i see a ramen show and run to that "one beef ramen please!"i say and sit on a chair

haldir-the-elven-warrior
01-08-2005, 11:05 AM
Haldir was cut off by 30 Medias res royal guard They then knocked him out and took him to the castle. He later woke up tied up his weapons gone and in the torture chambers.

Armegeddon_Raina
01-08-2005, 11:05 PM
i saw what happend as they took him, i ate the food down paid and dissapeared, im walking down stairs i smell blood and confusion, i also smell haldir, i go to te wepon room, i take his things and hold them, i glide down the stairs and glide thrugh hallways 'here goes' i think to my self, i transform into a spider, its just small, the wepons where put under a loose rock in the wall, as im a spider i see the others that are like this, but i crawl under doors and i cant find haldir, the last room i go into and i see him, i transform back and i have his wepons "im so sorry i left you for just that little while!" i whisper, i break the chains with my own blood, i use acid blood stage 10 and i check to see is haldir is ok

TodayIsMine
01-09-2005, 07:59 AM
Drgn was walking back into Medias and noticed some noise coming from a prison. He saw guards at the doors and a small crack in the wall, small enough for only a spider to fit. "Hmmmm...I haven't been here for quite some time now...I guess I should try and do something heroic." He laughed to himself. There were two people talking from inside the prison, his elven ears could sense it. He knocked out the gaurds from behind and let them sleep...he didn't want to kill them.

He ran into the prison, opening all gates, ready to let out a familliar voice...Haldir...he walked into a room of cells. "Haldir!" Drgn said out as he ran toward the cell. There was a woman there, Drgn just ignored her for now. He sliced down the bars of the cell with a strengthened attack with his sword.

He grabbed the two of them and said, "Let's go...we have to leave before the guards get up..." He ran.

haldir-the-elven-warrior
01-09-2005, 08:20 AM
Haldir was out cold for they had tried to make him talk about raina. They had done unbelievable things to him but yet he remained loyal and didn't talk. When he was being rescued the torturers had seen them and alarmed the guards. He heard familiar voices and this one he hadn't heard in a long time.

TodayIsMine
01-09-2005, 01:31 PM
Drgn ran into a forest and hid in the bushes. These bushes were tall, tall enough to hide behind. He carefully put the two down and introduced himself to the woman, "My name is Drgn...I don't believe we've met before...the reason I saved you was because I was friends with Haldir months ago...but, it seems I have better reasons to have saved you now..." He smiled as he took the woman's hand and kissed it in respect.

Drgn looked down at Haldir and plugged his nose, it would surely wake him up to know that he wasn't breathing anymore. Drgn did it, not to kill, just to make Haldir realize he was alive. "Haldir...get up. You're alive...I came to save you..." Drgn took his hand away from Haldir's nose and flicked his ears.

haldir-the-elven-warrior
01-09-2005, 01:58 PM
Haldir opened his eyes and said "hey watch the ears." He sat up an looked around noticing he wasn't in the torture chamber. Nothing else came out of haldirs mouth from that point.

Armegeddon_Raina
01-10-2005, 12:56 AM
"nice to meet you mr.Drgn I am Raina Haldirs wife" i say as haldir wakes up "Haldir!!!!" i go over to him and hug him "are you okay?" i start to cry "haldir im so sorry my mother's army got you" im crying to much i cant breathe, i take a seccond to calm down, "She must die" i kiss haldir on the forehead like a mother would do to a sick child, i stand up and unshelth my Blood sword, i hit the stones in a order and i cut my palm, i start to say something in a really strange language, it sounds a little elvin but not quite, i tie my hair back and it turns from black to pink, my eyes turn gold "she will die" i look down at drgn and at haldir, i kneel behind haldir and heal him "lets go" i stand and swing my blade over my sholder, the blood on the blade has made my blade glow Red and it looks really scary

TodayIsMine
01-10-2005, 04:44 AM
Drgn stood up and look at Raina strangely. He had never seen such behaviour in a woman. "Alright...let's go then..." Drgn said, trying to sound cool...but he had no idea where to find Raina's mother and her army.

He looked at Haldir and Raina with a face of confusion, "I don't mean to ruin the moment of determination...but, where is the group we're looking for?" He leaned against a tree, crossing one leg over the other and crossing his arms.

Armegeddon_Raina
01-10-2005, 05:17 AM
"lets kill the queen"

haldir-the-elven-warrior
01-10-2005, 07:14 AM
Haldir stood up very straight and dusted himself off. "Raina's mom is the queen of Medias res, and we are going to kill her," haldir said slowly.

Armegeddon_Raina
01-10-2005, 08:46 AM
"yep!!!" i say and i hug haldir "tee hee im happy now!" i hug him really tight,

Armegeddon_Raina
01-10-2005, 08:46 AM
"yep!!!" i say and i hug haldir "tee hee im happy now!" i hug him really tight,

TodayIsMine
01-10-2005, 01:42 PM
Drgn laughed as Raina displayed some childish behaviour...but they were in love, and it was a fun thing to see. Drgn pushed himself off the tree and stood up straight. "So...Haldir, Raina...would you mind if I came along to help? I have a strange feeling that this queen is a powerful force. I can definitely help...but I'm not sure what her powers allow her to do...you'll have to fill me in so I can help properly." He lowered himself onto the ground and crossed his arms behind his head. He looked up at the blue, cloudy sky. What a beautiful day.... He thought as he waited for Raina or Haldir to respond to him.

Armegeddon_Raina
01-11-2005, 02:51 AM
"i know my mothers weakness," my eyes go cloudy, i pull away from haldir and look at the sky, "if i do see her, i will kill her slowly"

Ayumi
01-11-2005, 10:57 AM
Um ok No... The Queen has no Children and I am closing this thread and reopening it in a new thread to restructure the story as this has Gotten out of hand.