PDA

View Full Version : Armitage Iii

acamori
10-25-2003, 05:02 PM
i just did this one today, i know i need something more but i'm stuck. let me know what you think:

http://filebox.vt.edu/users/aales/Wallpapers/armitageiii1.jpg

phantasmagoria
10-27-2003, 05:39 PM
Hmm, Armitage seems a little fuzzy looking. And the left side seems a little too empty, even for a simplistic look.

Golden Anime
10-27-2003, 05:45 PM
hmm not bad, wayyy to fuzzy for my tastes though

now before you do it again, please dont scale up a jpg image from its original size, it looks terrible.

the background seems a bit too close to the foreground, it needs to be pushed back a few notches, try adding a drop shadow to the stock (once you clean it up) and darkening the white area in the middle.
the overall composition is nice, just needs alot of work, perhaps some sharper objects in the background aswell.

acamori
10-27-2003, 06:23 PM
well, the armitage picture is it's original size, unfortunatly when i saved the psd as a jpg i had to compress it considerably so it wouldn't overload the bandwidth (it was big for some reason) i'll see if i can do anything about it.

_hades the wicked
10-27-2003, 09:36 PM
I don't know... I don't have any real comments on this one, except for making the text less distracting and making the pic quality better...