PDA

View Full Version : Which Ouran character should I be?

I_Luv_HUGS
11-03-2008, 04:31 PM
Hello, I'm sure tons of people post stuff like this and I'm sorry if it annoys anyone but I've been struggling. I absolutely love Ouran High School Host Club, and I want to cosplay anyone from that show. The only problem is, I can't decide who to be. I am roughly 5'7" with broad shoulders and really narrow hips for a girl. I have shoulder length curly, frizzy, red/brown hair. I have no issues with wigs or cutting my hair (though any shorter and my hair will become a fro). I have blue eyes, a round face, and fair skin (incredibly pale). Oh and I have no issue with crossplaying at all. Ok personality I'm hyper, paranoid, easily angered (my friends also like to believe I'm a tad violent even though I'm not the one who's always kicking me in the shin but any way), funny (sometimes), imaginative (sp), awkward, over dramatic, tad crazy, sometimes lazy, and I have my moments of wisdom (rare but worth mentioning). All reccommendations are welcome, and anyone else who wants to know who they look like from OHSHC are welcome to post their appearance here too. Thanks for all your help! Sorry for no pictures, I don't have a camera or scanner. Sorry!

Archaic Devices
11-03-2008, 04:43 PM
Hm...I'd probably say either Haruhi or one of the twins.

Kalila Chan
11-03-2008, 04:52 PM
I believe this would go in the cosplay section aswell.

I_Luv_HUGS
11-03-2008, 05:37 PM
Thank you very much for your suggestion =D I really need a lot of help choosing. And sorry about the wrong section thing, I'm still new and wasn't sure where to put it. Sorry

sa5m
11-03-2008, 05:40 PM
I'd say Haruhi. =]
You could get brown contacts (if you're willing to spend that much) and a wig unless you're willing to straighten your hair and cut it THAT short.

Yuuki Kurosu
11-03-2008, 06:23 PM
I'd have to agree with them, Haruhi would be the best choice. =)
And as Jingle-San said, you could straighten your hair. You don't always have to cut your hair or use a wig unless you want to. ( I went as Edward Elric and I had really long hair at the time )

I_Luv_HUGS
11-03-2008, 07:17 PM
Thanks everyone this is really useful information! I'm really grateful for your input. Like I said, I've been having trouble choosing and this is really helping! :D :D :D

Ωmega
11-03-2008, 08:32 PM
Moving to the cosplay forum

rikumi
11-03-2008, 10:31 PM
Probably Tamaki or Renge. I think those two characters fit better for such personalities.

syusuke chevaliere
11-03-2008, 10:57 PM
Suoh Tamaki, I guess. The attitude as I recall were way nearer to Tamaki's persona...and probably Haruhi...

I_Luv_HUGS
11-04-2008, 07:00 AM
Thanks for the reccommendations everyone! And thanks MaruDashi for moving this to the cosplay forums. My bad!

Tsubaki Yoshikara
11-04-2008, 07:34 AM
I'd recommend one of the twins since I think that the height mightfit and you have red curly hair. For me, if you're willing to cosplay, you'll have to play the character so I think the appearance is of more priority than the attitude or personality is because you can work it out with your team or yourself how to really become into the character. Second choice...maybe haruhi....because I don't think Haruhi's as tall as you ><

I'd like to see some photos. Is it okay to take some photos when you're in the costume >< Thanks !

I_Luv_HUGS
11-04-2008, 08:39 PM
I'm going to post my friends who will be doing this cosplay with me. So if you could specify which character your reccommending for who, it would be appreciated.

Mah_Lazors:
"I'm not that talkative, though I do speak my mind or say a comment if I have one. I'm 5'7" (I think, otherwise I'm 5'8), brown hair(I wouldn't mind wearing a wig, or if I had to, I'd cut it), brown eyes, and have a masculine physique though I am a female. I've crossplayed, so that's not a problem to me. Other personality traits besides being quite is that I don't speak before I say anything and when I do think before I say something it sometimes doesn't come out right, I'm a bit of an 'odd duck' though kind of normal at the same time."
Direct quote from her.

Nyx:
She's about 5'10". She has tan skin, little over shoulder length wavy thick dark brown hair. She has hazel eyes (which i think are just brown) and an average female physique. She has no issues with crossplaying or wigs. Personality wise she's sarcastic, nice, friendly, violent when annoyed (speak from experience), DANGER PRONE, funny, caring, and the voice of reason in our group.

SketchmasterEagle:
He's is going to be Tamaki. So no one else can be him. I was just told that like 2 seconds ago...

SnowNinja99:
He's a little over 6'. He has greenish eyes, blonde/brown shaggy hair, and an average skin tone. He's a foot ball player so he's in relatively good shape. He probably has no issues with crossplaying or wearing wigs. According to SketchmasterEagle he is silly, obedient, cheerful, and very confused.

Thank you to all who have posted! Also a thank you in advance to those who might post. Please be sure to specify the person your talking about. This will be very beneficial to our group. So a HUGE THANK YOU from all of us!

Mah_Lazors
11-06-2008, 05:27 PM
Hey guys. I'm the Mah_Lazors person I_Luv_HUGS was talking about. I'm curious to know who you would think I would be good at cosplaying as. Thanks in advance ^^

I_Luv_HUGS
11-09-2008, 01:06 PM
OMG Mah_Lazors was here! But yah I'm sure everyone in our little group would very much apprieciate any comments. Also if any one needs any more info on me or the others, just let me or Mah_Lazors know. Oh and Mah_Lazors I should give you a great big hug next time I see you! Hugs and kisses Mah_Lazors. Ok no just hugs, yah, I draw the line at hugs.

Mah_Lazors
11-09-2008, 01:07 PM
I worry about you sometimes. You sure you wont need any help? Nyx has a number for that. (She gave me it once before...)