PDA

View Full Version : MMO Stats

Balance
11-03-2008, 12:35 PM
Alright, I have a few questions to ask.

Do you play any MMORPGs?
How old were you when you started?
What do you expect in an MMO?
Do you like the concept of Micro Transactions in games such as WoW and Nexon games?

Hosuli
11-04-2008, 02:22 AM
Do you play any MMORPGs? Yes.
How old were you when you started? 15.
What do you expect in an MMO? idk.
Do you like the concept of Micro Transactions in games such as WoW and Nexon games? idk.

[BlackDeath]
11-04-2008, 04:07 AM
Q. Do you play any MMORPGs?
A. I have an extensive list of MMORPGs I have played and Beta tested but currently am focused on Warhammer Age of Reckoning.

Q. How old were you when you started?
A. Well I am 21 now so that would be... maybe around 6-7 years (15-14)

Q. What do you expect in an MMO?
A. Wide open areas to explore for a nice variety of quests and a plentiful amount of them so as to not make the game completely a grindfest and can be enjoyable to the even most casual players. A soundtrack to match the areas with not just 1 song playing but on a rotation. Lots of emphasis on PvP/RvR with incentives and rewards for participating in wars of sieges or even PvP based quests. Balance in classes so that every class has strengths and weaknesses during PvP conflicts. And of course beautiful graphics and locations to match all this. NCSoft do a wonderful at making games look great without taking up too much of your computers power.

Q. Do you like the concept of Micro Transactions in games such as WoW and Nexon games?
A. No, keep those to RTS games.