PDA

View Full Version : Shin Shirayukihime Densetsu Prétear

nami
10-23-2003, 11:19 AM
Has anyone seen this show? I just watched it this summer, and I absolutely LOVE it. It's sort of Snow White meets Fushigi Yuugi~ It's pretty much standard fare, really. The protagonist is a high school girl with a lot of issues, she meets a group of bishounen (and mini-bishies) who tell her that she has to save the world. I really like it, though. It isn't TOO cliche...

http://www.geocities.com/kkj_jess/pretear.htm - A decent review of the show with a plot synopsis~

Isamu Hajime
10-30-2003, 06:07 PM
heh, pretear, in my opinion, was really cheesy. it combined fushigi yuugi with a daytime soap opera. but i do love the intro, white destiny.

ColorMeBloodRed
01-09-2004, 10:47 PM
Pretear was beautifu i imported the series on dvd for 20$ ^_^ so happy i watch it like 24-7 hayate is my love !!
~mana~

Chia_Pet
01-11-2004, 05:25 AM
i saw one episode, it moves too fast >_>
heh, i got it from NEWTYPE =)
it's ok though, i've only seen one episode though, so i can't judge,

i hated fushugi yugi, it sux0rs!!
i haven't seen subbed one yet, but i saw dubbed, heh, i didn't like it, too wierd for me :huh:

ColorMeBloodRed
01-11-2004, 01:59 PM
LOL OH YEAH THE FIRST EPISODE WAS IN NEWTYPE ^_^ THATS ALSO HOW I SEEN ..MIRAGE OF BLAZE ANOTHER GREAT ANIME ^_^
~MANA~

Chia_Pet
01-12-2004, 01:47 AM
Lol, i saw Rahxephon from Newtype too! and also King of Bandits Jing, my cousin's buying the manga now!
my friend had rahxephon so i just borrowed it from him lol

Demona
01-12-2004, 02:46 PM
Just finish buying and watching Mirage of Blaze......can't say it's one of my favs but oh well I own it now. Tooooo many characters to keep track of if you ask me but other wise I guess it was O...K... :wacko:

Rahxephon I did like :P

ColorMeBloodRed
01-12-2004, 03:49 PM
King of bandits jing was great ^_^ i have the anime and manga.. going to pry my mommy to take me to the book store to get more :( lol yeah im lame i know
~mana~

Chia_Pet
01-12-2004, 08:46 PM
haha, this is getting off topic don't you think? lol, there's also 2 topics on pretear
and rahxehpon's ending is so sad!!! and king of bandit's i'm only on 3rd book, err, i just finished 3rd and can't wait till my cousin buys 4 ^^

Demona
01-12-2004, 10:38 PM
Don't know what to say about King of Bandit.
I don't dislike it and not to mention I do own the anime although I still need to buy vol 3 but oh well. I wonder how the anime will end. I'm one of these people who has to finish an anime once I start so I'll let you know my overall opinion when I see all of them.

ColorMeBloodRed
01-13-2004, 10:01 PM
Yeah i was thinking of importing the whole series ...hmmmm maybe i still will
~mana~
*king of bandits jing can steal it all with a blink of an eye !!!*

Chia_Pet
01-13-2004, 10:22 PM
you buy all your anime don't you? T_T
lucky!! i have to search all night and dl them >_>

Demona
01-13-2004, 10:30 PM
Not all....but I do like to have originals. Not to mention when you buy you're not having to sit around waiting for them to finish dl'ing.

Chia_Pet
01-13-2004, 10:33 PM
lol, that's why i watch/sleep/school and dl at the same time =)
i finished dling onegai twins while i was watching gundam seed for a 2nd time
i love gundam seed =)
and then i watched onegai twins, and now i'm dling onegai sensei while i sleep, go to school, and i only have bout 1 hour left =]

Demona
01-13-2004, 10:41 PM
I've got both of the Onegai's but I'm not sure which one I liked better.

Chia_Pet
01-13-2004, 10:45 PM
no spoiling onegai sensei for me!!
i'm a lot like maiku in onegai twins though =]
except i don't eat alone and i grew up, knowing who my parents were, though never was with them, heh

ColorMeBloodRed
01-14-2004, 03:21 PM
does chia pet and demona know each other irl it seems like it .......hmmmmmmmmm well i lost what i was going to say but ...thats ok ^_^
ah i guess its cool to buy stuff i really dont buy anime unless its imported but i have over 50+ manga books :)

Chia_Pet
01-14-2004, 07:06 PM
Lol, i don't know demona RL, unless he/she's someone that i know, but dunno that he/she's on the forums :huh:

ColorMeBloodRed
01-15-2004, 08:03 PM
LOl ok dont know what to say.....
~mana~
*is confused*

Sutekihime
03-29-2004, 10:03 AM
I Loved Pretear, I thought it was cool how it's the new age version of the Snow White story^^

sesshomaru
04-11-2004, 12:49 AM
I loved It!!!!!!!!!!!
{enough said} :P

Sohma-chan
04-12-2004, 04:26 PM
:^_^:

Shinkono Kokoro
06-09-2004, 03:16 PM
I. Love. This. Series. I am so happy with this series. I thought it was absolutely wonderful. I saw the entire series in one sitting and I cried at the end. ^__^ It was a good ending though. I like the intro, and in my book, any anime that has a good intro, is going to be good. I've noticed that trend. ^__^ I love this series. ^__^ *huggles it happily* It makes me happy. ^_^ I like the characters and I like the story. I just love this series. ^__^((Plus, Hayate and Sasame are hot! ^__^ So is Goh, for that matter.... Shin is so adorable! ^__^ I love it!))