PDA

View Full Version : Darren Shan

sasuke_boy
10-26-2008, 12:03 PM
i didnt start reading darren shan long ago about 2 weeks and now im on the 4th book and that was because it is so amazing.

and usually i hate books i get 1 then it gets covered in cob webs if u get what im saying.

so i was really amazed when i found the first darren shan book which is the cirque du freak.
then it got even better when i started reading the 2nd 1 vampires assistant and now the 4th cause i read the third tunnels of blood and you got to believe me they are great.i already know 1 person who is a fan like me and i hope that more of u will become fans of darren shan as in the books:laugh: :)

Dxon
10-26-2008, 12:43 PM
Yeah. Darren Shan is just awesome! :laugh: I've read Darren Shan twice and the story is just awesome.

sasuke_boy
10-26-2008, 12:46 PM
when you get to the 3rd 1 dxon u will be amazed by how good it is.

give me some rep please dxon and i will give u some please i aint got none cause im new:)

*Tsuki*
10-30-2008, 09:50 PM
I don't like Cique Du Freak. But I'm getting a book for my friend. Oh, Even though I don't like Cique Du Freak, I do like the Demonata series. It's awesome.

I met Darren Shan too. It was really cool. He said that the third book is where the Cique Du Freak books start to come together and he hadn't originally planned to make 12. He also read an expert from a book!

It was a book with a character from Cique Du Freak too. . .

sa5m
10-31-2008, 03:33 PM
I read the 4th one awhile ago, but never continued with it... I might continue it someday. =] (Are there really 12 of them?! D: )