View Full Version : My Little Creation

Woraug
10-22-2003, 08:14 PM
Check it out and tell me what ya think

((EDIT)) Smaller pic added

_hades the wicked
10-22-2003, 10:32 PM
It looks OK, but where the hell is the rest of his body? oO
Also make it smaller... It took me more than 3 min just to load your wall...
The background looks nice, cutout looks good too... But the text isn't good in my opinion.

Woraug
10-25-2003, 12:45 PM
I had ta put in that quote, its the first thing said in the series.

_hades the wicked
10-25-2003, 12:48 PM
No, not the quote is bad, I mean, the type... Font, opacity, placement... You know...

MistressPookyChan
10-25-2003, 02:31 PM
I personally like the type. the location and stuff is okay IMO, but maybe should be more opaque. What i noticed was that the character and the background dont go. The background is sharp and vibrant, but the character is more like a pencil sketch. because of this, I would try to add sketch-like elements into the background.

phantasmagoria
10-25-2003, 03:07 PM
Well, I've never made a wallpaper in my life so I'm not really an expert on this... But I agree with DarK DeatH, The character is missing his body below his sword and theres just something with the words that just doesn't look right, the quote is fine, it's just the way you have in on there.

Woraug
10-25-2003, 03:59 PM
I can't fix the missing lower half of the body, it's a pic from one of the manga volume covers and thats the way it is. As for the font, I can't fix that either, I'm not taking the time to make the background again and I didn't save it before I put the font in.

MistressPookyChan
10-25-2003, 05:08 PM
ok... then how about changing the colors around so that they all kind of match (if you still can). the character looks purple-ish and the background is red.

_hades the wicked
10-25-2003, 07:50 PM
Duh, of course you can't fix the character, but you can change the pic...
Like, using a better picture that actually ends...
Also that background is easy to make, so it doesn't take all that time... Please...
And the text can be removed with the clone stamp/smudge tools.

Woraug
10-27-2003, 11:12 PM
I'll make an attempt.