PDA

View Full Version : Can I Introduce My Self?

shizuka
10-22-2003, 02:45 PM
ok hmm...
i'm from Philippines and 18yrs, studying AMA University...(errr..)

i love making nice graphics and this is one of the best place were i can get and share lots of info...

hmm.... i really don't know were to start...

i'm currently making my website about pRO (phil. ragnarok), it's all about modifacations of the game (and they say it's illegal) esp. the graphics...

and if you have any question i'll be glad to answer anything... and THANK you for reading... thx

MistressPookyChan
10-22-2003, 04:33 PM
welcome to the forums :)

spider-man-old
10-22-2003, 04:53 PM
*This was never posted *

diablo111
10-22-2003, 08:02 PM
Welcome, glad you could make it ^_^

Post the url for your site when it's finished!

Kenshin_chan
10-22-2003, 11:23 PM
Welcome to the board and enjoy! Be looking forward for your works.

ownerizer
10-23-2003, 01:14 AM
well, I don't mind you joining and saying "hi", but anyone eighteen year old that uses "Can I Introduce My Self?, nothing at all i'm just happy....lolz" , especially the "lolz" I'm ashamed to be associated to you by age and gender. (Sorry, I had a hard day at work and had to vent)

Daenerys
10-23-2003, 01:44 AM
Welcome to the forums ^_^ And Ignore Own, not everyone's mean.

You should have posted this in Misc though ^^

strifehunter
10-24-2003, 04:35 AM
he he. :D i would like to say welcome too! hi!im a new member as well n im enjoying myself here!so hope u feel the same way too! :lol:
.................................................. .................................................. ............
:huh: sorry but i don't know what else to say!hmm...i really suck on introductions. whatever it is,have fun n i would be please to read every posts u send!! :D so please send a lot and torture me!!!
oh yeah,please say hi to my bunny doll KUMA_ :P !!she says hi too!!!

INA_ctive
10-24-2003, 08:13 AM
Welcome to the forums  And Ignore Own, not everyone's mean.
true, it's true XD
post here often will ya :P and dont forget to show your work to us XD

MistressPookyChan
10-24-2003, 10:24 PM
most intros would go into the misc section, but since this forum is generally linked directly from AW.com (meaning that not everyone comes in from animeglobe.com), i don't mind intro posts. maybe I'll set up an intro thread if i see tons more people comming. ^-^;

anywho, welcome again! Sorry i was away; the page was blocking my college for some reason. @.@

phantasmagoria
10-25-2003, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by MistressPookyChan@Oct 24 2003, 10:19 PM
most intros would go into the misc section, but since this forum is generally linked directly from AW.com (meaning that not everyone comes in from animeglobe.com), i don't mind intro posts.  maybe I'll set up an intro thread if i see tons more people comming. ^-^;

anywho, welcome again!  Sorry i was away; the page was blocking my college for some reason. @.@
I see you on every thread, are you a moderator? Just curious.

MistressPookyChan
10-26-2003, 01:54 AM
lol! yeah, I'm the mod for the animewallpapers.com forum. ^-^

phantasmagoria
10-26-2003, 04:16 AM
Oh, okay, just curious.

_hades the wicked
10-26-2003, 08:08 AM
Yeah, Pooky's the one in charge of keeping the forums clean... But of course everyone has to do their part, such as avoid spamming and flaming and acting stupid... If you're in doubt about saying or posting something and unsure if people are gonna laugh at you or something, you can PM me or anyone else who wouldn't laugh (that excludes Own if you are a newbie ^^;;) and I'm sure everyone'd be glad to help you. :)
The good thing right now is that this forum hasn't have any flame wars like the old one used to have lots yet _ _"

MistressPookyChan
10-26-2003, 01:40 PM
actually, we did have a flame war in here; first post ever made. Didn't make me a happy pooky when i heard about it (happened when i was at work). So yeah, don't be afraid to ask questions! We're all really friendly (yes, even Ownerizer, though he hates to admit it!).

phantasmagoria
10-26-2003, 11:10 PM
That's nice to know. It's just one big happy family. I must admit though, Ownerizer sounds like Vegeta, lol. As for "flame wars" the last message board I was on, which consisted off only about 20 people, was crazy...fun, but crazy. It's closed so now here I am.