PDA

View Full Version : Soultaker Wall

acamori
10-22-2003, 09:17 AM
i made this a while ago, it's about the only good pic of soulanubis out there. i'm not sure how well the bg will show without a bright monitor/screen, but here it is:
http://filebox.vt.edu/users/aales/Wallpapers/Soulanubis.jpg

Miko
10-22-2003, 02:45 PM
It has a lens flare.
Enough said.

MistressPookyChan
10-22-2003, 04:54 PM
The soul anubis words seem a bit out of place, like they are just floating there for no reason. I don't use a lot of text myself, but maybe someone who has can speak up and give a hand. :) I would also substitute the lens flare with something else... Maybe this will give you some ideas:

diablo111
10-22-2003, 08:01 PM
Lensflare *ack* :blink:

The character is very blurry as well...the bg and text/logo are good though...not a bad effort on the whole.

acamori
10-23-2003, 10:38 AM
well i did it pretty quickly while i was bored and i thought the lens flare worked well as light reflecting off the blade, but i'll play around with the brushes an see if i can come up with something better. as for the anubis pic, i'm not sure what i can do about that, it's better than the original picture, i'll see what i can do with it. thanks.

btw, what would you suggest about the "soul anubis" in the bg, just blend the text with the bg better or get rid of it entirely?

kadaan
10-23-2003, 02:32 PM
I'd just take it out. You already have the Soul Taker logo, that should be enough.

acamori
10-24-2003, 09:31 PM
i just updated (see above) i think it looks quite a lot better now, what do you think?

MistressPookyChan
10-24-2003, 11:10 PM
looks a lot better, but the contrast between the blurry character and the crisp text is a bit odd. Not sure what you could do about it except take away emphasis from the char (like make it bigger and blur it into the background) and let the fab text stand out.