PDA

View Full Version : Ragnarok Online

MistressPookyChan
10-21-2003, 10:53 PM
Anyone playing RO? I'm on iro but may try a private server sometime. Been playing an aco/priest since alpha testing, but recently went for swordie/knight.

Jimbo
10-21-2003, 11:28 PM
Yes, I played RO and I usta play IRO when it was free. I went into a private server for about half a year and then it had to shut down. I'm not currently RO Hungry or MMORPG Hungry. Know of any good MMORPG that are free? I've tried RuneScape and Monster and Me and those didn't really hook me up like RO did.

I did have a Two-handed Swordie and a Blacksmith. Had the best shop in the private server I think, had cheap white pots for sale and tons of rares like Bunny Bands, Sakkats, and Panda Hats. I miss those days....sigh someday!

Isamu Hajime
10-30-2003, 06:32 PM
i played during the beta days, but i decided it wasn't worth it to pay to play. i carried a swords/merchant 36/20

sakura_48
11-14-2003, 09:02 PM
I played RO, I have very weak 2 Acolytes, 1 merchant, 1 mage.
but I play pRO(Philippine Ragnarok Online)
:D ^_^ I love this game!

Daenerys
11-19-2003, 02:13 PM
I wanted to play RO, but as I use dialup, I'd never manage to download it all. Plus the whole paying thing, I'd never be able to play it after the initial free time. I've heard very little of the game from people who played it too, am I right to assume that it's just like any other RPG game?

sakura_48
02-13-2004, 07:18 AM
I am tooooooo addicted to dis game ^_^

Violent_Break
02-28-2004, 02:49 AM
RO is by far the best mmorpg out there....you don't get any better....but I'm just addicted to 2d mmorpg's/rpg's. It's just the freedom they give you and everything but another pretty good game would be www.pristontale.com or talesweaver heres a link http://talesweaver.rpgnexus.com/nexus_engi...l?page=starting (http://talesweaver.rpgnexus.com/nexus_engine.pl?page=starting) but yeah its mostly in korean so they give you a kind of manual...

shadowmist_011
03-21-2004, 10:55 PM
I have played RO for along time know! It's very cool! meeting other people in that game was super great! (every time i played theirs someone asking for my number heheheh!) :P

Anime4eva
03-22-2004, 02:06 AM
maan here in canada u have to pay for it :( well of course its a very good game not jus good extremely good.

shadowmist_011
03-22-2004, 08:29 PM
here in the Philippines if you want to play Ragnarok you need to pay for it! first you need to buy a card worth 50 pesos or in the states it's $1 and you can only play for about 8 hours! and if you don't have your own computer you need to rent for one do you know how much money people need spend here just to play that game?well i think you don't want to know! their are many ragnarok addicts here in the Philippines but i'm not one of them i just play 2-3 times a week. :)

lionx
03-24-2004, 02:39 AM
I play uRO, its a private server. Its soso...i aint into the casual MMO because i dont know why, i cant take this one seriously...FFXI is more my style. But this isnt a bad game at all.

hawkuro
03-24-2004, 04:43 PM
ive played pRO but i only play about 5-6:00am i have a
Hunterlvl54/Assasinlvl60-70 ^_^
It doesnt cost me much than 20pesos for my cousin helps pay
(hes 7 & hes really nice :D )
I live in the philipines...

oOoKenshinoOo
03-25-2004, 12:07 AM
I play pRO, which is phoenix RO. Lion, aim me 'bout your server, phoenix isn't working...O_o;

shadowmist_011
03-26-2004, 09:08 AM
hawkuro : your very lucky to have your cousin pay for your bill! :)

dark_aer6
05-31-2004, 11:47 PM
I also play RO. But it's PRO(philippine ragnarok online) here.
I have a job lvl. 48 thief. I'm still waiting for the rogue (it's way better
than the assassin) :D

Jimbo
06-02-2004, 11:04 AM
If you guys need help getting into a private server, feel free to PM me, I have a couple. I'd post them here, but knowing Gravity they'd have some bloodhound sniffing the web for private servers to shut down. The one I play on is pretty mid rate, 15/15/30, but I got some high rate servers for you crazy ppl who just wanna hit lvl 99 in an hour or so.

I should try Phillippine RO when I head back over there this Christmas....it sounds fun, and I got some rich Aunts and Uncle's...and my nephew is only 10 and he gets like 100 bucks a week T-T.