PDA

View Full Version : Disgaea anyone

Galactic Pretty Boy
10-21-2008, 06:22 PM
Does anyone like Disgaea?? cause its a pretty good game does or has anyone played it?

Beezer
10-21-2008, 09:32 PM
my friend let me borrow disgaea 2 for a while and it was awesome. The only thing is that I would just spend hours customizing stuff and I would never accomplish anything in the story. I need to pick up a used copy and finish up. I can't wait to see how the one on the PS3 turns out.

PK~Killer
10-21-2008, 09:50 PM
own both,played both. love both.

get all classes to 99.

get lvl 10 to fm fighter and lvl 10 fm warrior to unlock ronin

Taikutsu_Remedy
10-22-2008, 12:53 AM
Got Disgaea 1 and 2 and a few other Nippon Ichi games, and have always enjoyed them. Not a big fan of the endless grinding though, I preferred Final Fantasy Tactics' focus on character customization.

Still, Disgaea was a fun ride, though Soul Nomad remains my all time favourite from the company.

Lord Tsukuyomi
10-25-2008, 06:44 PM
I own both Disgaea 1 and 2. I spend countless hours playing both of them. Nippon Ichi made games are awesome....If you like Disgaea, find Makai Kingdom and Phantom Brave. They are both pretty good games as well.

Anime Forum
10-25-2008, 09:47 PM
I have played the first one and I did enjoy it a little, lol it was decent, I never played the second one but the first one was a decent play, maybe I'll play it again sometime, maybe not, but more likely that I will play it again, and hopefully I will play number two soon.

Brojasu
10-27-2008, 02:56 AM
I always wanted 2 play 1 and 2 but could never find a copy. I got Disgaea 3 though, its pretty amazing. Ive lol'ed several times from the dialogue

Amray The II
10-29-2008, 12:32 PM
I only have "Phantom Brave". That has a reference to Disgaea. Alas I have not played it as my Playstation 2 does not accept Compact Discs anymore, and this game of mine happens to be one.

All I know is that it has a really cute Loli wearing a mini-skirt with green hair on the front cover. No that was not the reason that I bought it.....I think anyway.

*Shiori Tenka*
10-29-2008, 09:05 PM
I love Disgaea, I've beat 1 and 2 and am about to get 3. I think they are one of the best games out there, the battle system, character designs, and storylines are awesome, in my opinion anyways. I've also played Phantom Brave, La Pucelle Tactics, and more games by N.I.S.