PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate AF Question Guide{3}

Anime Forum
10-20-2008, 06:31 PM
o.o anyone up for round 3 of the AF Ultimate Question Guide?
This time we will have four new questions, please tell the truth on all questions if your going to reply.

1 - Have you ever lied on one of your posts on this forum? You don't need to say what the lie was.

2 - In your introduction thread - did you ever post one? Or did you never post an introduction thread.

3 - Do you feel that you have been fair to all the members of AF? Do you feel you could of been more fair judging people's posts.

Final Question - Is this the only anime forum you come on, if it is not, please don't list the other ones.

Edit : for the final question, I meant not to post the link.

Enjoy

blueangel06661
10-20-2008, 06:35 PM
1 - Have you ever lied on one of your posts on this forum? You don't need to say what the lie was. Yup. And because I feel like it I'll tell you what post it was. In all honesty. I've never watched Hamtaro. I just said I did to help a friend out. But the show looks cute. But thats the only time ^-^

2 - In your introduction thread - did you ever post one? Or did you never post an introduction thread. I never made myself an Introduction tread when I joined :[

3 - Do you feel that you have been fair to all the members of AF? Do you feel you could of been more fair judging people's posts. I think I have been pretty fair ^-^

Final Question - Is this the only anime forum you come on, if it is not, please don't list the other ones. This is the only one I go on all year. I usually go on Metrocon's forum when it's within 5 months before the convention and 2 months after.

Mmmmmmmmmm
10-20-2008, 07:01 PM
1 - No
2 - No, I think it's a waste of space.
3 - No, they deserve the judgment the got from me.
Final Question - No, due to the face that people here aren't total morons, and I don't like anime at all.

*~Lily_Gemini~*
10-20-2008, 07:02 PM
1 - Have you ever lied on one of your posts on this forum? You don't need to say what the lie was.

no, i dont lie

2 - In your introduction thread - did you ever post one? Or did you never post an introduction thread.

of course i posted one

3 - Do you feel that you have been fair to all the members of AF? Do you feel you could of been more fair judging people's posts.

im fair to everyone most times

Final Question - Is this the only anime forum you come on, if it is not, please don't list the other ones.

i do go on other anime sites

jtdlives
10-20-2008, 07:13 PM
[quote=-Raiken-;2152736]
o.o anyone up for round 3 of the AF Ultimate Question Guide?

This time we will have four new questions, please tell the truth on all questions if your going to reply.

Enjoy

1. No I've never lied on this forum.

2. No I never posted an introduction thread.

3. I think I've been pretty fair in all my judgements.

final question. This is the only forum I've ever done. I've never even been to any other forum.

-akichan-
10-20-2008, 07:40 PM
1) I don't have an idea if I lied before, unless some people misunderstood me before, then they'd think I'd lied.

2) I never started an introduction thread, because I think that is how people grab attention and start building up popularities. I don't like grabbing attentions. If I want to post, then just post, join discussions and start giving opinions, I didn't think about letting the people know that there's a new girl -akichan- coming in to become what others would call "noob". Plus, it is annoying and pointless starting an intro post just to read the same thing over and over again "welcome here, follow the rules."

3) No matter who, even for those who really like me and give me lots of good reps, if I see them not being good, I still bad rep...well...that's because I don't remember anybody else besides my closest friends!!! And my closest friends are always the best behaving people on AF, why would I bad rep them?! I know I'm fair, if there's someone I disagree with is a friend of mine, I'd still point out my point of view by putting the word "personally", that way I won't make the whole thing sound like an argument or yes-or-no.

4) "Yes". Just one word you're expecting? Otherwise this question is a bit pointless if we do, then we don't list them. I don't need to list them anyway, cos the main one is right under my signature!

Overlord Darth Fluffles
10-20-2008, 08:10 PM
1 - I'm of evil alignment. What do you expect?

2 - I don't think I posted one

3 - No

Final - I go to another. Animeonline. However I prefer this one. That one is a bit more serious and can't joke around as much as you can here.

DynastyxFell
10-20-2008, 08:11 PM
1 - I'm pretty sure I've been honest in all my posts.

2 - I don't think I posted one.

3 - If I don't agree with a persons post, I usually keep it to myself, so I guess it doesn't really matter if I have been fair in my opinions or not.

Final Question - Yes, this is the only anime forum I go on.

Capernicus
10-20-2008, 08:11 PM
1. Yeah, I think so. ^^
2. No, but I did post in the introductions forum when I returned the last...oh say 3 times. lol
3. Not at all, I'm biased and I hold grudges.
4. Yep.

Jagan Eye
10-20-2008, 08:43 PM
Most likely, can't remember anything specific.

Didn't post one.

I don't have to be fair. Its the internet.

Nope. I'll ignore the second part, I go on YYA.

Diocletian
10-20-2008, 08:56 PM
1 - Nope.Maybe the lie that Bleach was a good manga.
2 - Nope.They're the spam forum of AF.
3 - Nope.I always treat people who like GTO better than Naruto.
Final Question - I used to go on others, but...

Pseudonym
10-20-2008, 08:59 PM
1 - Have you ever lied on one of your posts on this forum?

I'm pretty sure I might have exaggerated some things. :]

Yup, I made an intro thread.

Nope and it's going to stay that way.

No it isn't. I occasionally visit some of the other ones.

Jose
10-20-2008, 11:14 PM
1 - Have you ever lied on one of your posts on this forum?

Can't recall.

I introduced myself too late, had too many post.

For the most part, I give most people two chances but if they are morons I don't treat them the same way.

No it isn't. I love Balance so I go on YYA.

jnLL
10-20-2008, 11:59 PM
1. i haven't lied. or if ever i did, i can't remember it...
2. i think i made a wrong post, but they thought it was fine because at least that was a unique one.LOL.
3. i try to be fair as far as i'm concerned...

final question: this is the only forum i go to ...

yilin
10-21-2008, 12:55 AM

~~~ no, I never lied...^^

~~~ I always post there...^^

~~~~sometimes, I do judge a person by his/her post... that's the truth... but, I try to be fair, you know...

~~~nope, but this is my first forum... and I'm active here than the other forum...

Konata Izumi
10-21-2008, 01:00 AM
1. Probably.
2. Yes, I did.
3. I feel that I am pretty fair in judgement.
4. No.

Souji Seta
10-21-2008, 09:01 AM

=Can't remember but I think I did. no wait, did I? I really can't remember.

=Nope, didn't post there

=Hmm, yeah I'm a fair person actually so yeah I am fair

=Nope this isn't the only one. I go to some other forum sites.

Vasarian
10-21-2008, 09:40 AM

- Pretty sur I never did... why would I

Did one...

Yes

Yes it's the only one

LiLi.
10-21-2008, 09:49 AM

Of course -_-' Lied loads of times.

Yup, posted one.

Not really -_-' Tbh, ever since i've got the opportunity to rep other people, i started to bad rep people for no exact reason. =_-; Of course, i dont do that anymore =)

Final Question - Is this the only anime forum you come on, if it is not, please don't list the other ones.[/I][/B]
Yup, this is the only Anime forum i sign into.

Eris
10-21-2008, 09:49 AM
Q: 1 - Have you ever lied on one of your posts on this forum? You don't need to say what the lie was.
A: Frequently. I'm totally full of crap.

Q: 2 - In your introduction thread - did you ever post one? Or did you never post an introduction thread.
A: I posted several introduction threads, as recently as about a year ago, to mess with the people who post just post cut and paste "welcome, follow the rules" crap without checking anything about the OP (like the fact that s/he's been a member since before time).

Q: 3 - Do you feel that you have been fair to all the members of AF? Do you feel you could of been more fair judging people's posts.
A: Why would I want to be fair? If I want to be an ignorant, judging bastard, that is my prerogative.

Q: Final Question - Is this the only anime forum you come on, if it is not, please don't list the other ones.
A: Yes.

None of the above
10-21-2008, 10:44 AM
It's called 'bluffing'.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

mikadzuki
10-21-2008, 11:44 AM
1. Nope. I prefer not to post at all rather than post falseties and bluffs.

2. Nope. I didn't make an introduction thread.

3. Yes. I can confidently say that I've been.

4. Nope. This isn't the only one I frequent.