PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo Power Limits

Anime Forum
10-20-2008, 01:59 PM
So, who do you think is the strongest Nintendo character..Do you think it is the classic Mario? The cute Pikachu? The fast Captain Falcon? Or another nintendo character.

I say Mario, he will always be the strongest.

The Governator
10-20-2008, 02:07 PM
No, not Mario, he is a fat Italian plumber.

Strongest Nintendo character is probably Hard Man, I mean his name is Hard Man, that to me is a sure win.

InuArt12
10-20-2008, 02:11 PM
I like metaknight. He's fun to play on the wii

Galactic Pretty Boy
10-20-2008, 02:11 PM
The strongest nintendo character to ever be created of all time is Shy Guy!! he is the best of the best idk why they didnt put him in brawl or melee Shy Guy ftw

jtdlives
10-20-2008, 07:19 PM
The strongest nintendo charcter would have to be Link from the Zelda series. I think Link rocks.

Kojack
10-20-2008, 07:44 PM
In this thread: people confusing 'strongest' for 'favourite'.

The most powerful Nintendo character may be Machamp. The Pokemon Red/Blue Pokedex says it can punch things clear over the horizon, the Yellow says it can move a mountain with a single arm, and the Diamond says it can throw 1,000 punches in two seconds.

Opinionated
10-20-2008, 08:29 PM
Yeah, but Machamp doesn't have control of time nor space nor is Machamp some kind of Pokemon god. Or, if we're going to go all Generation 1 in this thread, then we can chalk it up the classic Mewtwo vs. Mew debate.

Bulf
10-21-2008, 10:00 AM
I think that's pretty obvious. The strongest Nintendo character is Ganondorf. Even though he does get beat by Link, he never seems to die. And in the Smash bros series he's the most damaging character. I think people are confusing favorite with strongest here.

lady_jesika
10-21-2008, 10:09 AM
gotta give mario props, he's been with nintendo since like the 1990's

The Governator
10-22-2008, 12:42 PM
gotta give mario props, he's been with nintendo since like the 1990's

You are full of epic fail.

Mario has been around since the early 1980's and they still havn't killed of that fat Italian plumber.

And I picked Hard Man because of his name, my fav Mega Man character is probably Cutsman, his level had sweet music. And Opiniated, don't you dare bring back up MewTwo Vs. Mew, it was hell I tell you, HELL trying to make people understand the awsomeness of MewTwo over Mew.

And in the Smash bros series he's the most damaging character. I think people are confusing favorite with strongest here.

One word: FALCON PAAAAWNCH! Captain Falcon is so much stronger than Ganondorf. I don't even class Ganondorf as a character after all, he is just a Re-skin of Captain Falcon.

Hanamaru Kunikida
10-22-2008, 01:37 PM
Lucario. :P

Meh...screw Pokemon.

Opinionated
10-22-2008, 04:59 PM
Hey, I was going to bring up the FALCON PAAAAAWNCH, but I didn't know how to introduce this power that all men and beasts fear without sounding like somekind of creepy cultist.

Also, I know MewTwo is superior. I am saddened he didn't make it into Brawl.

Amray The II
10-23-2008, 05:14 PM
I think that, the most physically powerful character from a Nintendo game, is Ike from Fire Emblem.
He is just simply very powerful.

naotavespaboy
10-25-2008, 12:11 PM
I'd have to say Nephenee from Fire Emblem. You can stand her in front of a line of Wyvern riders and know she'll come out on top.

Miss Moonlight
10-30-2008, 03:51 AM
Link from zelda .. mario is second. Even though mario was first :)

next of course, samus from metroid!