PDA

View Full Version : I Have A Backlog Of Wp's

acamori
10-21-2003, 04:09 PM
yay, AG is finally back up (took long enough). i made a few wp's, but i can't remember what i had put up before, so i'll start with my lastest few. i have to go home and get some that i haven't put online yet so check back tomorrow. i am, as always, looking for opinions and suggestions so feel free to let me know.

Link from Majora's mask: Link WP (http://filebox.vt.edu/users/aales/Wallpapers/link1-2.jpg)
(there's a cool thing in the bg of the link one but you need it pretty bright to see it well)

Chloe from Noir: Chloe WP (http://filebox.vt.edu/users/aales/Wallpapers/chloewall3.jpg)

i think there are two or three at home too.

arigatou!!

phantasmagoria
10-26-2003, 11:44 PM
I like the Link wallpaper but I don't really like young Link in the back, he just doesn't seem to fit. Other than that, I think it's fine. As for the Noir wp, I don't know...I think it's pretty good.

acamori
10-26-2003, 11:47 PM
well i put young link in because that's who you play for the whole game (he transforms into oni link)
do you think chloe looks right, i had to piece her together from a couple screenshots (only way to get that pose) and i'm never quite sure if i've missed something somewhere.

phantasmagoria
10-26-2003, 11:59 PM
I know that Link transforms into Onilink, I was just saying that it looked strange in there. Maybe you could use another picture of him, maybe the one where he's standing holding the Goron mask, or the one where he's drawing his sword and steping back.

The only thing that I would change on Chloe is the face, maybe a more serous look, something like that.

_hades the wicked
10-27-2003, 10:11 PM
The Link one: It's a nice concept... Dark and has the main pic to the left... The little link on the background is ruining your wallpaper though... Cut him off. Make that mask on the background less distracting/colorful and darker...

Now the Noir one: Couldn't see it... It opened up just a little bit and didn't open anymore.

acamori
10-27-2003, 10:30 PM
i'll see what i can do with the link one, as for the noir one, i don't know what's wrong with that, it's doing the same for me, i'll see about fixing it (i need to fix the japanese in it anyways, it's all wrong)