PDA

View Full Version : Girls,High (High School Girls)

Codename_Noir
10-16-2008, 07:52 AM
I wasn't all that sure where to put this thread so I put it in here :D

Now has anyone seen this show? many people find it silly and un-original but I think it's great!.

At first I didn't think I would like it but after the 3rd episode I really really love it!, It's has a lot of pantie shots and all so if you're not into those, Turn away! lol!.

But yeah it's actually really good and a great laugh!. Also if you have seen it can you please not post anything that has happened after episode 6 thank's :)

jnLL
10-16-2008, 09:19 AM
oh, high school girls ! i've finished the whole thing last vacation . . my friend told me to watch it, and i didn't know that it was an ecchi anime. but i still watched it.
and i can't help but laugh at 'everything'. it's really funny !
especially the episodes before the ending . .
;]

Codename_Noir
10-16-2008, 04:01 PM
I felt really sorry for Yuma's sister in episode 5, when she was overlooking them reconciling on the bridge ;(

But now it's just hilarious....'Hey you the one with the large forehead!, you'll never be an actress' XD

Jagan Eye
10-16-2008, 04:05 PM
I personally think its kinda boring and I can't get past the episode I'm on. Its not that its unoriginal, it just feels like every episode is a filler episode for some anime. Its not written well either.

Codename_Noir
10-16-2008, 04:29 PM
It's not I agree, But I overlooked that simply because I had never once seen anything like it (Ecchi Anime,Anime that doesn't involve violence O.o) lol!.

But yeah I think it's sweet something really plain but I enjoy the fact it's about a group of freinds that don't go off on wild adventures.

So i guess in some sense it keeps some kind of originality about it :D

Also I just lurvve the theme song!

jnLL
10-17-2008, 06:34 AM
I felt really sorry for Yuma's sister in episode 5, when she was overlooking them reconciling on the bridge ;(

But now it's just hilarious....'Hey you the one with the large forehead!, you'll never be an actress' XD

yes, yes ! they eventually got along well after the incident.
it was really funny !
:]

Codename_Noir
10-17-2008, 09:39 AM
Yeah!

It was funny Ayame says to Yuma on her wanting to make freinds again...'I'll shave you bikini lane' or it may have been pubic hair! I forget XD

My favourite charachter is either Eriko or Kouda who's yours?.

jnLL
10-18-2008, 06:24 AM
haha, Kouda was really funny. i like her insane costumes:]]

Codename_Noir
12-17-2008, 10:34 AM
I've finally finished it! XD I loved the last episode, I guess it's more a happy ending anime! but cool. I thought Farewell Kouda Akari would be really sad but turns out it's a complete joke! ^.^