PDA

View Full Version : Neverwinter Nights And Anime

Belisarius
10-20-2003, 08:44 PM
So I decided I'd try to make a Neverwinter Nights character that matches Vicious from Cowboy Bebop; Now, the default face-types in NWN aren't very customizable, and the non-ugly armor/tunics are too low-level to be of use to any but a mage, but I was still able to create a character that resembles Vicious and is surprisingly playable--I normally play Wizards for choice, or Rangers if I want to go with a non-mage class. In this case, though, I elected to go with a Fighter for two reasons: 1) Rangers get Animal Companions, but none of the Animal Companions are ravens, and Vicious isn't Vicious without his raven...so with a base Fighter character, I dropped ONE level into Sorcerer (Not Wizard, because CHA points are more useful to Vicious than INT would be) in order to get the Familiar feat, allowing me to have a Raven companion. Conveniently, in Shadows of Undrentide, there are two level one spells (Shield and True Strike) that are of invaluable aid to a fighting class.

I plan to take Vicious to Level 19 as a Fighter, without spending any more levels on multiclassing

Screenshot (http://citizenbleys.virtualave.net/vicious.jpg)

Let's see what the rest of you can do.

kadaan
10-20-2003, 10:23 PM
The graphics were great, the storyline was great, but I never liked the gameplay much, and lack of cool items also detracted from my enjoyment of this game. I think I got to act 3 then just quit. It was annoying that I spent so much time playing yet it seemed like you never got any weapons much better than the ones in act 1. "Longsword +1, oh boy!"

Belisarius
10-21-2003, 06:00 PM
You didn't read my post at all, did you?

This isn't a review thread.