PDA

View Full Version : What would u do in this situation?{2}

Anime Forum
10-13-2008, 12:47 PM
I'm going to bring back one of my old threads with three new scenarios that will test bravery and other elements.

Scenario 1 - You have just witnessed a murder, and the murderer has you locked down in the basement with no windows and the door is being guarded by his allies, what do u do?

Scenario 2 - You are shopping at the local market and you see a grandmother drop a purse fool of money {let's say she has 500 dollars} and she needed that money to pay for food for her grandchildren {grandchildren living with grandmother} what would you do with the purse?

Scenario 3 - You have just acquired the power of x-ray vision, what would you do with that power?

Beast
10-13-2008, 01:00 PM
(Why would he need the door guarded if it's locked?)

-I'm assuming they are outside the door-
Scenario #1: I'd self inflict as many wounds as I can so there's a lot of blood then make a bunch of noise and "drop dead" when they come inside to see what the racket was about I'd rush the door and lock them in.

Scenario #2: I'd probably take a little bit of the cash then hand it back. It's called courtesy fees.

Scenario #3: Become a skilled poker and blackjack player.

Anime Forum
10-13-2008, 01:03 PM
(Why would he need the door guarded if it's locked?)

-I'm assuming they are outside the door-
Scenario #1: I'd self inflict as many wounds as I can so there's a lot of blood then make a bunch of noise and "drop dead" when they come inside to see what the racket was about I'd rush the door and lock them in.

Scenario #2: I'd probably take a little bit of the cash then hand it back. It's called courtesy fees.

Scenario #3: Become a skilled poker and blackjack player.

To answer your question, they are guarding the door because for some odd reason if you do open the door, the murderer would want them to throw u back in/etc

Rem Nightfall
10-13-2008, 01:06 PM
1. I would not comply with them. I rather rot, then ever comply with them. And also to witness a murder and have them in there. Knowing I wouldn't be strong enough to fight them off, I rather rot and die. I could become evidence instead.

2.I would hand her back her purse, there is no need for money, if I have enough myself. It would be rude of me to take her purse and her money. Money doesn't make people happy, what makes people happy is warmness from each other. Kindness may I say.

3.X-ray vision, I would become a doctor and save people's lives.

Jamie5192
10-13-2008, 01:08 PM
Senario 1: Simple, I would find a weapon, scream and do something until they come in and then attempt to try and knock them out before leaving..

Senario 2: I would pick it up and tell her she dropped it before giving it back to her but odds are that she would notice she dropped her purse.

Senario 3: Learn to contol it

ElderSage
10-13-2008, 01:44 PM
1st Scenario: I would fight back as much as possible to be sure to leave as much forensic evidence as possible to increase the possibility of them getting caught because logically speaking they would probably kill me anyway due to the information in which I had if I was able to escape.

2nd Scenario: Honestly not sure what i would do in this situation. I wouldn't know about what the money was for that part wouldn't really effect me in anyway. However, I would like to believe that I would think I would do the right thing and give the money back to the old woman.

3rd Scenario: lol X-Ray vision on board a Naval ship that would be kind of scary. Not really sure what I would do with this.

Hamashimura
10-13-2008, 02:47 PM
I'm going to bring back one of my old threads with three new scenarios that will test bravery and other elements.

Scenario 1 - You have just witnessed a murder, and the murderer has you locked down in the basement with no windows and the door is being guarded by his allies, what do u do?

Scenario 2 - You are shopping at the local market and you see a grandmother drop a purse fool of money {let's say she has 500 dollars} and she needed that money to pay for food for her grandchildren {grandchildren living with grandmother} what would you do with the purse?

Scenario 3 - You have just acquired the power of x-ray vision, what would you do with that power?

Scenario #1 ~ Outside door: Simple...Lockpick ===> surprise attack ===> insta win ...
Inside the door: Reverse psychology...

Scenario #2 ~ Sadly,I wouldn't know that it's for her grandchildren...but still,I would give it back...I would feel filthy if I do the oposite...

Scenario #3 ~ Not for posting...

Ryushin
10-13-2008, 03:03 PM
Scenario #1 - I would rig the stairs so when he comes to kill me he would fall down, then I would take hes weapon and use it on him and hes allies.

Scenario #2 - I would give her the money back, I bet seeing as shes an old lady she would give me a reward for my good deed if not karma will pay me back so I win either way

Scenario #3 - I would use it to find hard to see itmes blocked by other objects, start a retrieving agency bussiness

Mmmmmmmmmm
10-13-2008, 03:05 PM
Scenario 1:

I'd build myself Ironman out of scraps and metals and simply bust down the door and kill the people guarding it.

Scenario 2:

I'd take around $20 and give it back.

Scenario 3:

Hang out with more females.

*Charlotte
10-13-2008, 04:37 PM

Wait, and wonder why I'm being locked up. If they've locked me down in a basement to try and kill me, well...I can scream really really loud! >= O And kick and PAWNCH!

Well, I don't think I would know what she's using her money for...but anyway--I'd pick it up and hand it back to her.

I would feel very guilty for taking away someone's money, and would I feel very stressed/upset if I were in that same situation as the grandmother and lost my purse.

Tell every person I come in contact with the colour of their underwear.

Wio
10-13-2008, 04:42 PM

I call the police.

Police.

PO~~~~~LI~~~~~CE!!!~~~

LadyAmy
10-13-2008, 04:47 PM
Scenario # 1 - I'm claustrophobic, probably i would die there :s
Scenario # 2 -if i didn't find her, i will take the purse to the cops and explain tha situation.

Scenario # 3 -i would became a x-woman Lawl ^^

Diocletian
10-13-2008, 06:50 PM
I call the police.

Police.

PO~~~~~LI~~~~~CE!!!~~~
Salinas Police Department is on it.

Scenario 1 - I don't.
Scenario 2 - I give it back.500 dollars is nothing in todays economy.
Scenario 3 - Peep.

yilin
10-13-2008, 07:57 PM

~~~~~ooohhh.... scary... uhmmm... probably, I just stare at him and begging him to release me...

~~~~ I will give it back to her...^^

~~~~ whoa! I don't know...

blueangel06661
10-13-2008, 08:04 PM
I'd beg them to let me make one phone call, I'll even request that it be put on speaker phone if they think the call is going to get them caught.
I'd hand it back and say your welcome.
Become more aware of my surroundings.. I'd know if someone was approaching my room.

boo radley
10-13-2008, 08:11 PM
1. I would most likely get murdered.

2. Turn it into lost and found.

3. Work at a hospital as an X-ray machine and make big moneys.

Overlord Darth Fluffles
10-13-2008, 10:49 PM
1. I would probably do a few things:

- Start to play DnD by myself with no models or dice and create imaginary people to play with
- Sing annoyign songs until they come to kill me, and die
- Run in circles
- Go commando
-Enjoy the life of being a captive until they get bored and either move on or kill me

2. I would take it and expand my Chaos Deamon army, OR buy more cosplay. Or burn it in front of poor people and keep the heat to myself or in front of some money obsessed jerk

3. DOES NOT WANT, but if I had to have it...I'd tell everyone that I had it, break a bone and feel awesome that I don't need heavy machine stuff ot see a broken bone, then punch at it or something...I dunno

Saint Seiya
10-13-2008, 10:57 PM
Id probably try to find something i can use to hit the door and make a lot of noise. And hit the guys when they come in and gtfo!!!
Easy, id give it back.
Pffft use it to satisfy my own desires :]

rikumi
10-14-2008, 03:02 PM

Uh, call the police. If there's no line or the bloody crook took my cell, I'm gonna beat him up like hell. Those basement-like places meant to be wrecked so the door's probably not that strong. I'll kick my way outa here. I train martial arts so it's damn easy ;]

Return it, duh. If not I'll take it home and order out some pizza.
It's Papa John's yo.

Maybe rob a bank. I'd get the security code easily. So-so.

Light Buster
10-14-2008, 03:12 PM
Scenario 1: I go Mortal Kombat on them all. Or better yet take the murder's weapon and use it against them.

Scenario 2: I'll just find the person and give it bac. I'm a safe than sorry kind of guy.

Scenario 3: Umm...bullet penetration Call of Duty 4 style.

Konata Izumi
10-15-2008, 02:50 AM
Scenario 1 - Cry and be a wussy.
Scenario 2 - Pick it up and most probably return it to her.
Scenario 3 - Find some good use for it.

BoiledFart
10-15-2008, 03:04 PM
1 cut myself make blood then wen they come in lock em in.
2 take 50 then give her it bac
3 cheat at stuff to make money

-Kitsune-
10-15-2008, 03:18 PM
1. Make some sort of racket (Or inflict self-damage if it would work) to get them to come down there. When they do, rush them and escape :P
2. Smile and give it back to the old lady. Usually old grandmas like that will give you at least a twenty if you come off as a nice, honest little girl.
3. Amuse myself during school, or find some way to use it to make money.

Eris
10-15-2008, 04:32 PM

Light up a cigarette. The cigarette smoke would annoy the murderer enough to open a window, and since it's so smoky it's impossible to see, I'd slip out the window and go home

Pick it up, take the money, wait a week, seek her out and ask for a finder's fee. If she didn't, I would plant marijuana on her and call the cops and social services to have her children removed. There can be no half-measures in jerkdom.

General mischief. Buy winning lottery tickets. Looking through people's clothes.

SuXrys
10-15-2008, 05:00 PM

Scenario 1: I would presumably be panic-stricken and be crying. I don't know really what else I would have done. I maybe should just pray in desperation, I mean, why would he let me walk away alive when I have "seen-him-in-action"?

Scenario 2: I will be complete honest right now; I would tell her that she had drop her purse and then I would return it, no excessively.I have been in this situation alot of times when some old people (for example) forget stuff like food and money and I have always returned them. If the person have already walked away I atleast look him/her and then hand the missing thing in the store or such (they use to forget things in there nowdays...). Heck, I even give old people my seat in the bus if they dont have anywere to sit. I even have hand in money that I have found on the floor in "my" food-store at home. Guess I have had a good upbringing or such. But the last thing that I mentioned I can regret (when lookng back) now, when I am just a poor student! Hahah!

Situation 3: Darn, so much questions! Hm.. what would I do if I had an x-ray vision... (isn't it clear?) I could do alot of things with it, the question is: what wouldn't I do if I had an x-ray vision? O_o

/ SuXrys

CapnJack
10-15-2008, 10:33 PM
1. Depends on what items are in the basement and if I can pull off a MacGyver escape.

2. If I saw her drop it, Id surely return it and inform her its not safe to carry that much money. If I found it, and as the situation implies, it belonged to an elderly woman though Im unaware of it, assuming theres no ID, Id try to wait a while and see if anyone comes looking around for it. If I trusted the security or police in the area, Id hand it off to them. If not, try to post a "lost purse found" flyer (without contents mentioned). My conscience wont allow me to just keep it.

3. X-ray vision? Different things both good and wrong, but within the boundaries of the law "wrong". No, reading codes or IDs for theft or anything like that. I like the reading poker cards idea. Fixing appliances and machines would sure be easier. Help medics at the seen of accidents to identify injuries fast.

.... Yeah yeah ok, so Id be checking out women too. So?:redface:

DaSOCOM
10-16-2008, 02:44 AM

1.) Hold on, I just witnessed a murder and BLAMMO, I'm locked in the basement? HELLLO?!?! Self-defense, 2nd amendment, a belt full of knives, cell phone, and just screaming and running for help in general didn't come to mind?? That's if they could find me (I'm naturally pretty stealthy, having practiced so long). If I witness a murder, there's no freakin' way I'm gonna be caught by them just Hanging around!! More than likely there will be 3 dead crooks in an alleyway because I just shot them with my concealed carry handgun!!

2.) How the heck to I know she's got 500 bucks in her purse? I don't care. I hand it back to her, I am occasionally nice.

3.) Probably kill myself, because there are as many ugly chicks as there is pretty chicks and if I can't turn that stuff off...icky!!

Peace,
DaSOCOM