PDA

View Full Version : Light Yagami wig?

lightyagami
10-12-2008, 11:22 PM
I am cosplaying as Light Yagami for Halloween, where do i find the wig for him?

I have the rest of the suit, and i can't pay more than $30.00 shipped. Preferably has a paypal pay option.

International 4-8818
10-12-2008, 11:28 PM
I'm sorry, i don't speak japanese.

jeez, ebay.

lightyagami
10-12-2008, 11:32 PM
Tried ebay.

Something else please?

International 4-8818
10-12-2008, 11:37 PM
There is taht thing called google

Wio
10-13-2008, 12:06 AM
Post this in you blog, since according to other members of this site, everyone reads and comments on everyone else's blog.

Manhattan_Project_2000
10-13-2008, 12:34 AM
Post this in you blog, since according to other members of this site, everyone reads and comments on everyone else's blog.

Of course no one reads anyone else's blog. "Put it in your blog" is a polite way of saying "No one cares, I hope you die in a fire".

Of course, I think the Cosplay forum would be a better choice, but whatever eh?

Jose
10-13-2008, 12:42 AM
Of course no one reads anyone else's blog. "Put it in your blog" is a polite way of saying "No one cares, I hope you die in a fire".

Of course, I think the Cosplay forum would be a better choice, but whatever eh?

I read EVERYONE'S blog, with exception to a few people so mostly everyone. But you are right when someone says to put in your blog, it does really mwan no one cares about your personal life, just shut up already.

To OP yes Cosplay forum would of been the obvious choice here, but you can always look into a local wig shop or just temporarily dye your hair, that probably won't cost too much.

OminousCloud
10-13-2008, 02:56 AM
You know, I'm pretty sure if Light Yagami were to cosplay, he wouldn't get no wig. No siree bob, he'd cut his hair and dye it and become the real shebang. You're not cut out to play Light Yagami!

lightyagami
10-13-2008, 09:23 PM
You know, I'm pretty sure if Light Yagami were to cosplay, he wouldn't get no wig. No siree bob, he'd cut his hair and dye it and become the real shebang. You're not cut out to play Light Yagami!

Shut up she-male.

Anyways, i didn't even see the cosplay section, i apologize for that.

Now stop your pointless spamming and don't reply here unless you know where to get a wig.

I looked all over google, ebay, and amazon and found nothing within my price range.