PDA

View Full Version : Tiny Snow Fairy Sugar Wall

Rappy
10-20-2003, 10:48 AM
need comments :(

_hades the wicked
10-20-2003, 10:27 PM
It's OK. The text is too attention drawing, try taking out that shadow, the cutout is poor, try working that better, and you should take out those leaves next to her head...
I like the background, it looks very smooth.

kadaan
10-20-2003, 10:38 PM
OH Leaves! I thought those were some funky elf ears or something ^___^

MistressPookyChan
10-20-2003, 11:13 PM
along with what else was added, i would say to take out the film roll effect and replace it with pale blue boxes; just something to make it stand out a bit from the background. Also, adding a darker border around the character might help make her stand out more. need some help doing that? I'd be happy to help ya!

Rappy
10-21-2003, 03:20 AM
gomeen :P

the cutout is poor because i use magic wand (due to my laziness :P )
i'll create the new one ^^

i'll remove the shadow of the text

btw u mean is on her back? the green one? isn't it her wings? fairy wings

and i dont get the meaning of pale blue boxes, how does it like?

MistressPookyChan
10-21-2003, 04:05 AM
by pale blue boxes I ment that instead of the black film reels that it should be more simple, like boxes. the boxes should then match the rest of the wallpaper, like a blue color. I can make a little example if you still don't understand. ^-^ Not a problem! ;D

Rappy
10-21-2003, 06:10 PM
test

_hades the wicked
10-21-2003, 10:37 PM
A yellow glow doesn't go well there, neither on the text nor on the character. And the leaves I mean the ones on her head, not her wings...
Oh yeah, and if you need boxes examples, Pooky's the best one to ask that, right Pooky? ;)

MistressPookyChan
10-21-2003, 10:41 PM
i agree; change the outter glow to white. it would suit the paper more. Also, the little flakes are nice! how about alternating their size and giving them a little more blur?

dark's right, i know my boxes. ^-^; if you want help on them, just speak up!